• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    I've found a bug in the game sleep talk doesn't work I used an heart scale to put it on my snorlax but it just do nothing

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    I have a few questions rn
    1. How long is this game in this current state? How many gym badges are obtainable rn?
    2. Probably that and, is 3000 investment at the battle subway rewarding, also what's the prize for 10.000?

Bug Report:
    1. Lucky Egg is not working i guess

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Where goes Drifloon in Zesia after first interaction?
    And what about this Vulpix ;-; I want it so hard .__.

Last edited:
    Years
    ok, so i went and fight ame in the academy underground tunnel and i lost, and i then save to try to fight her again without realizing that there was a glitch (where half my team was missing) so now i don't really know if i have to reset the game or if there could be something that can be done to fix it, and i also cant refight ame because it will put an error where i cant choose a new team because my old team isn't complete

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    ok, so i went and fight ame in the academy underground tunnel and i lost, and i then save to try to fight her again without realizing that there was a glitch (where half my team was missing) so now i don't really know if i have to reset the game or if there could be something that can be done to fix it, and i also cant refight ame because it will put an error where i cant choose a new team because my old team isn't complete

Wow, that's a big bug, sorry... You haven't lost your team though, if you send me your save file I'll fix it

Where goes Drifloon in Zesia after first interaction?
    And what about this Vulpix ;-; I want it so hard .__.

In the city of the second gym, there's a house full of boxes, with a hidden door around there that will lead you to a place where wild vulpix appear

I have a few questions rn
    1. How long is this game in this current state? How many gym badges are obtainable rn?
    2. Probably that and, is 3000 investment at the battle subway rewarding, also what's the prize for 10.000?

Bug Report:
    1. Lucky Egg is not working i guess
    The game goes up to the third gym. The lenght I guess depends on how you play , if you go straight to the point around 12 hours I think.

The battle subway is mainly for training, the 3000 sometimes gives you a nugget, other times berries and healing stuff. The 10.000 gives you johto starters, and when you have the 3 of them it will start giving you 3 nuggets

I've used the lucky egg and it should work fine, maybe there's a special case that it doesn't. I'll take a better look

I've found a bug in the game sleep talk doesn't work I used an heart scale to put it on my snorlax but it just do nothing

I'll try to make it work for the next update, thanks for telling me

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    I ended the beta and I liked the game very much I had to restart the game because of a bug in saving the game in the entrance of the maze of eolic garden but was not a bigger issue since it was before very of the puzzles,I would like for you to fix the bug of sleep talk that doesn't work and I would like if there is a place to buy all the evolution stones and a form to get alolan vulpix and dusk form lycanroc and by the way I love the game musics

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    Welp, just reached the third gym. And MAMMA MIA
    Spoiler:

Just a personal opinion i guess, but i think at the third gym there should be more choices available like EV decreasing berries and TMs and whatnot, especially if you want to keep Erika that Strong. Her pokemon reminds me like when i used to competitively play, but with limited setups and resource to use i just can't help to sighing at task i'm going to face

P.S. I actually having a lot of free time due to holiday at the moment, so if you need help with something please just tell me. I'll try to help as much as i could

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2020
    Very nice game. I do have questions though.
    is there any guide for this game?for pokemon locations,pokemon evolutions if there are changes and item locations(Sorry i just want to find a certain stone and all i found atm is a sun stone)..Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I ended the beta and I liked the game very much I had to restart the game because of a bug in saving the game in the entrance of the maze of eolic garden but was not a bigger issue since it was before very of the puzzles,I would like for you to fix the bug of sleep talk that doesn't work and I would like if there is a place to buy all the evolution stones and a form to get alolan vulpix and dusk form lycanroc and by the way I love the game musics

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you liked it! Definetly I'll do something about the stones for the next update. If you take a Vulpix to the ice stone that you unlocks doing a sidequest you'll change its form

Welp, just reached the third gym. And MAMMA MIA
    Spoiler:

Just a personal opinion i guess, but i think at the third gym there should be more choices available like EV decreasing berries and TMs and whatnot, especially if you want to keep Erika that Strong. Her pokemon reminds me like when i used to competitively play, but with limited setups and resource to use i just can't help to sighing at task i'm going to face

P.S. I actually having a lot of free time due to holiday at the moment, so if you need help with something please just tell me. I'll try to help as much as i could

Yes, the third gym is a little more difficult than the other 2. But it's on purposse because it's the final boss of the demo, when the demo continues I'll nerf her.

If any of your pokemon is not very good against hers, I would temporary replace it for another one. In the safari zone there are some bug pokemon, Wobbuffets, a Charmander that can be very helpfull. And if the earthquakes are a problem you can buy air balloons at the route 5. Also if you have a heartscale you can have a mamoswine, who can go very well against Tropius and Sceptile.

ps. You are already helping me a lot, but thanks. I may need help for testing some stuff

What about this Drifloon?

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't finish the Drifloon quest.

Is Skrelp, Absol, Helioptile and Tynamo obtainable?

Absol yes, the others not yet

Very nice game. I do have questions though.
    is there any guide for this game?for pokemon locations,pokemon evolutions if there are changes and item locations(Sorry i just want to find a certain stone and all i found atm is a sun stone)..Thanks!

Thanks! There's not any guide, sadly. I may add one to find the stones in the main post

Years
    im gonna say ask this now but, for the lost dog quest (where you can save the *special* furfrou), when battling it, it was named victoria, like most of the reavers i fought. is this a little bug that had occured, or is it something better (like it is a reaver that got tamed)?

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    Yes, the third gym is a little more difficult than the other 2. But it's on purposse because it's the final boss of the demo, when the demo continues I'll nerf her.

If any of your pokemon is not very good against hers, I would temporary replace it for another one. In the safari zone there are some bug pokemon, Wobbuffets, a Charmander that can be very helpfull. And if the earthquakes are a problem you can buy air balloons at the route 5. Also if you have a heartscale you can have a mamoswine, who can go very well against Tropius and Sceptile.

ps. You are already helping me a lot, but thanks. I may need help for testing some stuff

Oof, thank goodness, i thought i was crap because i haven't EV grinded for so long. Ah well, i actually managed to beat 4 of her pokemon with my EV trained team, so glad i'm not so bad as i believe. Tropius is actually doable with mamoswine but Sceptile with an earthquake is actually really bad for him so i guess i'll just be waiting for one of my favourites to show up (Froslass). Well honestly i managed to make a semi-permanent team that would probably take me far in Luxray, Pyroar, Roselia, Drapion, Sharpedo, and Scyther. But i guess i'll try to change Roselia to Vileplume for more defensive options, and probably change Sharpedo to Starmie, probably going to change Scyther into Magnezone or Froslass when they're available.

About testing, i'll be glad to test the changes you make in the future, you can message me if you need my help

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    im gonna say ask this now but, for the lost dog quest (where you can save the *special* furfrou), when battling it, it was named victoria, like most of the reavers i fought. is this a little bug that had occured, or is it something better (like it is a reaver that got tamed)?

It is a bug, Victoria is the lvl 50 Hypno you faced in the lighthouse xD And if you don't reset the game all the custom pokemon will be named like that. I just fixed it so thanks for letting me know!

Oof, thank goodness, i thought i was crap because i haven't EV grinded for so long. Ah well, i actually managed to beat 4 of her pokemon with my EV trained team, so glad i'm not so bad as i believe. Tropius is actually doable with mamoswine but Sceptile with an earthquake is actually really bad for him so i guess i'll just be waiting for one of my favourites to show up (Froslass). Well honestly i managed to make a semi-permanent team that would probably take me far in Luxray, Pyroar, Roselia, Drapion, Sharpedo, and Scyther. But i guess i'll try to change Roselia to Vileplume for more defensive options, and probably change Sharpedo to Starmie, probably going to change Scyther into Magnezone or Froslass when they're available.

About testing, i'll be glad to test the changes you make in the future, you can message me if you need my help

If it helps you the shiny stone is at the Eolic Garden, the place with flowers next to the city of the second gym. When you enter there's a maze to the left, and at the end there's a tree where you can enter if you use foresight. I thought you needed another item but apparently I changed it

Years
    so, im just gonna apply this here but, here is a mini-change i would like to incorporate in the story
    Spoiler:

you know, just for the comedy
    edit: by the way, when will we be able to mega evolve, because i am ready for mega houndoom
    edit 2: erkia was kinda easy (first try) for me and i needed 0 potion.

Last edited:
    Back