• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It's in egg form, But I put it to exactly One step to hatch, I hope you can Make it specific, try at least to Put Orange(that might be IVs) In all Stats, Maybe Good nature for Glaceon or something, Idk, just make it female since I've tried, and all of them were MALE!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It's in egg form, But I put it to exactly One step to hatch, I hope you can Make it specific, try at least to Put Orange(that might be IVs) In all Stats, Maybe Good nature for Glaceon or something, Idk, just make it female since I've tried, and all of them were MALE!

Sure, you can send it to me
    Wait
    Edit 1: https://files.fm/u/9zht26gg Here's my file, but does it work if I put it in again? Idk. I'll figure it out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    https://ufile.io/n0f1rhly

Just replace your current file with that one.

For resetting eggs you have to load before you received it, it doesn't work restarting when it's about to hatch because the pokemon is gonna be the same

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Alright, I've done it, but it brings me back to nothing but the title screen(no OG rxdata involved). Thank you though for all the work

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Hi just started playing and wanted to chime in on something I noticed. I started with Popplio, but its starting moves are Tackle and Tail Whip, moves that aren't even in its movelist. I was wondering if you mixed up its movelist with another Pokemon (like Marrill) or if you modified its movelist.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Are all pokemon able to be caught? This looks interesting and I can't wait to try it out but I'm trying to decide which starter I want, it's a toss-up between getting a fire type and eeve so is eeve or all the starters able to be obtained?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Are all pokemon able to be caught? This looks interesting and I can't wait to try it out but I'm trying to decide which starter I want, it's a toss-up between getting a fire type and eeve so is eeve or all the starters able to be obtained?

All the starters, plus some others, Eevee can be obtained

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Couple of things I wanted to mention in the game that were throwing me off. My Onix is being paralyzed with thunder wave even thought it is a rock/ground type. Same thing is happening to my Blitzle that has Motor Drive. Will something be done about that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hi just started playing and wanted to chime in on something I noticed. I started with Popplio, but its starting moves are Tackle and Tail Whip, moves that aren't even in its movelist. I was wondering if you mixed up its movelist with another Pokemon (like Marrill) or if you modified its movelist.
    Yes, I've changed the moveset of some Pokemon

Last thing, where is that Free Speedy Candy? in this new game I'm at lab, so where is that thingy?
    I don't remember, sorry. But I think there are more than one

No, the there are only about 300 pokemon catchable. You get an eevee at some point and you can't have all the starters yet

Couple of things I wanted to mention in the game that were throwing me off. My Onix is being paralyzed with thunder wave even thought it is a rock/ground type. Same thing is happening to my Blitzle that has Motor Drive. Will something be done about that?
    I checked and I couldn't paralyze Onix, but Blitzle is already fixed, thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Yes, I've changed the moveset of some Pokemon

I don't remember, sorry. But I think there are more than one

No, the there are only about 300 pokemon catchable. You get an eevee at some point and you can't have all the starters yet

I checked and I couldn't paralyze Onix, but Blitzle is already fixed, thanks!
    I'm at the part where you get the God King and human, but right now at the cookies with Cass. I want to know, and have tried it, is Drilbur only beyond the door? Or is it at the entrance? I want to get as early as I can do. But if It's only after 2nd gym, that's fine. But yeah, Indo want to get from entrance.

Edit 1: Got one. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Ah, I can't wait to play this game. It's beautiful! Also I was wondering if I could have some advice I'm looking to make my own Pokémon game! Any tips you would give a newbie?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I don't know if i'm the most indicated for giving advice but... I would go first for a small game to learn the essentials mechanics, what you can do and what you can't, and take a look to the game development section to see tutorials, usefull scripts or if you have any doubt

Years
  • so, how did the game updated within one month, did some bug got fixed, content got added or things like that?

Edit: btw, are pokemon in the wild holding item that can be sell for a good amount and at what lvl does moewth is able to learn pay day, since his moveset seem to be change (i decided to get an egg of it and for some reason, he doesn't learn any move for the first 10 lvl, which isn't right)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hi! I love this game. I will write a fuller comment after I finish the demo. I have a question, where to find Skiddo/Gogoat? I am worried I missed it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    so, how did the game updated within one month, did some bug got fixed, content got added or things like that?

Edit: btw, are pokemon in the wild holding item that can be sell for a good amount and at what lvl does moewth is able to learn pay day, since his moveset seem to be change (i decided to get an egg of it and for some reason, he doesn't learn any move for the first 10 lvl, which isn't right)

Hi, I've made some new tiles and fixed some bugs. But sadly I can't fully work on the game these next months

I've taken a look to meowth and it should learn attacks at early level, and payday at 30 (You can see the moves that the pokemon can learn in the pokedex). So it may be some bug with the breed system, I'll breed one myself to see what's happening

The best way to gain money is with a full team with the ability pick up

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hi! I love this game. I will write a fuller comment after I finish the demo. I have a question, where to find Skiddo/Gogoat? I am worried I missed it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022

Hey, thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Skiddo is at the safari zone, you can go there just before going to the third gym

Back