• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That really doesn't look like her style though. It may be cute but...I really think this generation will change. Her hair... just implies she's crazy, makes rash decisions rather than being someone like May/Dawn, who do fit into the cute category. Idk how to explain it, but even if that creature is like that, I still don't see Iris getting it. Then again if it's something like Weezing, Jessie will get it for sure.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    @Hever/Astinus comments: I really think that she won't have the grass starter - nor the cute one. Grass is always the Pokemon Ash has, anyways, and although the female roles may change, I don't see that changing. By how she actually looks she could be taking on a Misty role and not necessarily obtaining a starter. If this is the rebirth/new start for Pokemon, then following what Dawn/May did isn't likely and... Pokemon could return to its roots, sort of. Though God I hope a bike isn't involved.

And...for some reason I can see TR getting Pokabu or Mijumaru, idk why.
    Team rocket getting a starter haha, that would be new and unexpected :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Idk I just feel the whole Mijumaru being unwanted thing at first sort of might play along with TR's Wobuffet thing...idk, or they could get Munna?

I just see them getting an unwanted Pokemon (intentionally like that, not because the other trainers don't pick it) that turns out strong and Mijumaru, from what we know...seems to fit that role.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    That bat, Koromori, may end up looking like this: (its based on those cute little Honduran bats)

Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

If it does end up looking like that, the girl trainer will be getting cute pokes again.

Also, if Koromori looks like that I will be catching it because of its cuteness.
    Huh. Thought it would be brown and have purple wings, and that the nose is actually a beak.

Still cute. PLEASE BE LIKE WINGED KURIBOH LV10 PRETTY PLZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP....okay, that's enough for tonight :cheeky:

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    haha! the first time i found out that Tsutaaja was a Snake
    i immediately thought about Jessie getting it just because she has had all the other Snake Pokemon xDD
    but then again i'd picture Ash getting Tsutaaja but Pokabu seems more of his style =\
    i actually want Iris to get Tsutaaja, just because =P

also Good Eye to whoever found out that Honduran Bat resemblance xDD
    if it does end up looking like that i'll definitely add it too my team =D
    just because i think it's about time we get a Better Bat Pokemon that puts Zubat to SHAME!!! >=D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    We have a new bat like Pokemon and a new early psychic pokemon:), now we only need a new rock type and we can fully replace Zubat, Abra and Geodude :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really hope Jessie gets the bat! Or maybe one of Team Rocket could finally get a starter...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'm just waiting for someone to shout "OMG THAT GRASS EVO IS STUPID ITS JUST A BIGGER TSUTARJA!" so I can point out that every gen has had one like it, expect Gen III. :D

And I reckon the Mijumaru evo is more like a Marshtomp than a Combusken.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'm just waiting for someone to shout "OMG THAT GRASS EVO IS STUPID ITS JUST A BIGGER TSUTARJA!" so I can point out that every gen has had one like it, expect Gen III. :D

And I reckon the Mijumaru evo is more like a Marshtomp than a Combusken.

Marshtomp had all the same details that mudkip had, but both Combusken and Mijumaru's evo obtained details that weren't there before.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    We have a new bat like Pokemon and a new early psychic pokemon:), now we only need a new rock type and we can fully replace Zubat, Abra and Geodude :)

im all for replacing geodude and zubat but i love abra and if they dont have it ill be surprised

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Well, an early dark type is a must... For some reason I Think Korimori will be Flying/Grass...

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Well, Mijumaru's evolution looks bad-ass...
    I mean, I really liked it from the beginning and now seeing it's evolution makes me like it even more.
    :D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I love Alakazam as well!! But i have not problem with have new psychic pokemons, i love the diversity of pkmns (but with meassure please haha).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    @Hever/Astinus comments: I really think that she won't have the grass starter - nor the cute one.

Which I said in my post: "Or maybe the writers will do something different, like have her not pick the 'omg!squee!adorable!' starter because she likes to battle or do something else completely different." That she might go against what we've seen before with other female characters, and not get the cute one. In my opinion, I already figured that she probably wouldn't get the Grass starter (the instant I saw the critter, I personally figured it would be the one that Ash would get), and one look at her design showed me that she doesn't follow what came before. "Cute" doesn't seem her style.

And that picture of Koromori just made it adorable. I want one. I love the expression on its face, like a devious little critter that wants to have fun.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    And that picture of Koromori just made it adorable. I want one. I love the expression on its face, like a devious little critter that wants to have fun.

heehee reminds of Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar in the Anime xDD
    i liked that episode

i like that picture too!
    i hope it looks exactly like that xDD
    the one that actually looks more like a Pokemon
    and less overdrawn imo =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Which I said in my post: "Or maybe the writers will do something different, like have her not pick the 'omg!squee!adorable!' starter because she likes to battle or do something else completely different." That she might go against what we've seen before with other female characters, and not get the cute one. In my opinion, I already figured that she probably wouldn't get the Grass starter (the instant I saw the critter, I personally figured it would be the one that Ash would get), and one look at her design showed me that she doesn't follow what came before. "Cute" doesn't seem her style.

Oh, I meant not directly at you, but I was inputting towards what you two discussed. XD;

But yeah if she does somehow get the cuter one, then yeah that would be pretty stupid of Pokemon to do, considering how her character appears to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back