• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blizzard™

Which fire type should be the starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wind~...
    This hack's really great. ^^

I am also looking forward to this one. :)

Also...

Pokemon Blizzard™

As always, good luck with this hack project~

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hello wind, i just came to say congratulations on winning HOTW 27 and to comment on your game.
    The story is good,but it seems a bit lackluster.
    the idea of a person becoming a leader just because of their powers sounds a bit farfetch'd(not the pokemon, i just like spelling it that way).
    and maybe you should reveal a bit more of the story, it sounds like the protagonist is just walking around randomly, trying to find something when he doesn't even know what he is looking for.
    and since it is the cold, don't you think the protagonist should have a coat or jacket at least?
    And just a suggestion, but maybe you could make some frozen lakes in the area.
    just remove the dark water since its useless in FR.
    Well, that is all i had to say, now best of luck on the hack wind~ and tell me when you want another map!

P.S, fix tile no. B3 and B2.
    it doesn't fit the snowy enviroment, especially when it doesn't have any snow on it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Wind~...
    This hack's really great. ^^

I am also looking forward to this one. :)

Also...

Pokemon Blizzard™

As always, good luck with this hack project~
    Thank you so much! :D
    Hello wind, i just came to say congratulations on winning HOTW 27 and to comment on your game.
    The story is good,but it seems a bit lackluster.
    the idea of a person becoming a leader just because of their powers sounds a bit farfetch'd(not the pokemon, i just like spelling it that way).
    and maybe you should reveal a bit more of the story, it sounds like the protagonist is just walking around randomly, trying to find something when he doesn't even know what he is looking for.
    and since it is the cold, don't you think the protagonist should have a coat or jacket at least?
    And just a suggestion, but maybe you could make some frozen lakes in the area.
    just remove the dark water since its useless in FR.
    Well, that is all i had to say, now best of luck on the hack wind~ and tell me when you want another map!

P.S, fix tile no. B3 and B2.
    it doesn't fit the snowy enviroment, especially when it doesn't have any snow on it.
    About the protagonists, the Blue OW was over the male FR trainer. I'm gonna get the regular male OW, then edit it with warmer clothes.
    Soon, I will ask .:God:. to sprite me the front sprites of the hero and heroine. :)
    Also, which tile is B3 and B2? :\

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Thank you so much! :D

About the protagonists, the Blue OW was over the male FR trainer. I'm gonna get the regular male OW, then edit it with warmer clothes.
    Soon, I will ask .:God:. to sprite me the front sprites of the hero and heroine. :)
    Also, which tile is B3 and B2? :\

Its the one under the yellow side ledges.
    if you checked near the bottom, you could find it out.
    i really can't explain it that good.

FlameShocker

C++/ASM Programmer
    Years
  • I like how you've decided to put in D/P Pokémon. As far as I know, Fire Red has room for twenty-five (or maybe tweny-six) extra Pokémon. That information doesn't include PokéDex data, which can only hold 386 Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I like how you've decided to put in D/P Pokémon. As far as I know, Fire Red has room for twenty-five (or maybe tweny-six) extra Pokémon. That information doesn't include PokéDex data, which can only hold 386 Pokémon.
    Thank you. :)
    Also, I already knew that, but thanks! ^_^;
    Hi im looking foward to your hack. Good luck with it and congradulation for the award.
    Thanks so much for the comment! :D
    I've been waiting for another post here! XD

Both of your comments a very much appreciated. :)

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey congrats on Hack of the week man.

Also, who is this KhaosKnight1 on the team list? I scowered the entire Member list and cannot find this KhaosKnight1....hmm i KhaosKnight would love to be a scripter if you would have me :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    the maps look nice. You always got me for a supporter :)
    Thanks. :D
    When The Beta is released, i will play it ROFL. It looks teh sexi.
    Don't ever ask a hacker that. It should be relwased...in a long while...-_-
    Thanks the the "sexy" comment though. :P
    Hey congrats on Hack of the week man.

Also, who is this KhaosKnight1 on the team list? I scowered the entire Member list and cannot find this KhaosKnight1....hmm i KhaosKnight would love to be a scripter if you would have me :P
    Thanks, and also, I think he got a name change to you! :P

KhaosKnight

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Thanks, and also, I think he got a name change to you! :P

Really?!?! I will have to track down this poser and give him a what for......lol

But anyway i look forward to the release and if you need help just give me a VM or PM Ruk.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Will do. ;)
    Truth be told, I haven't been in the mood to work on this yet. :\
    I feel like putting this on hold for a while, and try some game making. :\
    But, this one, I promise I will finish.
    So, yea.
    If a moderator can see this, just close it please...
    I'm sorry people, but don't worry, I'm motivated to this, but I want to try something new for a while. Winning hack of the week kept me more motivated than ever, but I need a break from hacking, and need to try something new. :\
    Sorry.

Again, please close this.

Last edited:

KhaosKnight

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    WEll that is how Citrine is now...there is just no motivation and the lack of support just kills me. But i will continue to work on it in the future, maybe after my birthday or when i get extrememly bored.

pokedude565

Nice story. This really sounds like its going to be great! 4.5/5

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my god!
    Wind!
    Hm...
    I don't really know what to say at all.
    Game making, hm... I tried it, you have to pay for RPG Maker and the free way doesn't work for me.
    Sorry you feel that way.
    I'm supporting you all the way though, you know that!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • I doubt it's enough, but I really don't know what else to do. I was browsing Pokecommuinty, for old time's sake to see what it was like now.
    I was surprised to see this in the Scrapbox, at first, and then I saw your latest post.
    Please, do not give up on this hack. Having a break is one thing, but going over to Game Making is another, because you may find that you like it better and not come back to this. Please, continue work on this hack, and you'll see that the further you progress, the more motivation and drive you will get to finish it. I am returning to Pokecommunity, mostly because of you and a few others here, so don't let me down.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my god!
    Wind!
    Hm...
    I don't really know what to say at all.
    Game making, hm... I tried it, you have to pay for RPG Maker and the free way doesn't work for me.
    Sorry you feel that way.
    I'm supporting you all the way though, you know that!
    Thanks! :D
    OMG u really feel that way?
    shame this hack couldve been great..
    any idea how long u wanna have a break?
    At least a week. :)
    I doubt it's enough, but I really don't know what else to do. I was browsing Pokecommuinty, for old time's sake to see what it was like now.
    I was surprised to see this in the Scrapbox, at first, and then I saw your latest post.
    Please, do not give up on this hack. Having a break is one thing, but going over to Game Making is another, because you may find that you like it better and not come back to this. Please, continue work on this hack, and you'll see that the further you progress, the more motivation and drive you will get to finish it. I am returning to Pokecommunity, mostly because of you and a few others here, so don't let me down.
    Dude, don't worry, I'm not giving up on this hack. ;)
    This hack seems a lot more successful than my other two. ;)
    I'm determined to finish this. ;)
    I just want to take a break with Rom Hacking, and want t try something new.
    Besides, you never know. I COULD be working on this secretly at times. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back