• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blizzard™

Which fire type should be the starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I may choose Glaceon in my hack i like Fashionable Pokemon and Glaceon's attack is very fashionable and glittering.. i watch Pokemon DP 70+ Episode and may got a Glaceon and it's very cool and fashionable ^_^.... Well Firetype huh?.....maybe Flareon but change the sprite so it's unique right?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, people, it looks like the poll closed early, and the winner is...Cyndaquil! =3
    Congrats to Cyndaquil and to all who voted for it.
    Expect screens of the first event soon people! ;)

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Well, people, it looks like the poll closed early, and the winner is...Cyndaquil! =3
    Congrats to Cyndaquil and to all who voted for it.
    Expect screens of the first event soon people! ;)

forgot to tell you, you better make the snow pokemon really tough, so it's easier to level.

Nick H.

Pokemon Shiny Ruby Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Hey Michael, nice story and maps.
    Good luck with this! :D

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Name: Ty
    Infomation: He is kinda of a wonderer, that just ventured into the region. He is a fan of steel type pokemon. He has a tough outer exterior, but cant help but have a soft spot for small pokemont that need help. He will do almost whatever it takes to win. He trains his pokemon under the harshest conditions in order to make them stronger, also that is one reason he ventured to this region because of the weather.

In game plot: He can either be some sort of a rival or just a sub character, but he mainly just runs into the player everyonce in a while. but he kind of tracks the player being a big brother off in the distance of sorts, so when ever he is in real danger he can help. But they first meet sometime after the player gets his 3rd or 4th badge(you can decide) and chalenges him to a battle. And after the battle he is on his way. Then they meet again later when you face team Blizzard in the final battle(kinda like the rival did in D/P when you fought Mars and Jupiter). The third time you face each other is at Victory Road, just as you exit, he informs you that he doesnt think you are strong enough to face the E4(assuming there is one)and he chalenges you to a battle to test your skillz

Pokemon:
    1: Scyther
    2: Onyx
    3: Metang
    4: Lairon

2nd time
    1: Steelix
    2: Lairon
    3: Scizor
    4: Metang

3rd Time
    1: Mawile
    2: Scizor
    3: Aggron
    4: Steelix
    5: Metagross

Feel free to change this to fit the storyline, i just kinda winged it :D

EDIT: Fix'd :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OK, I added u! :D
    Instead of I like the idea, on the first visit, I'll give u a Scyther.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I deleted my previous post to post an:
    ~UPDATE~
    Pokemon Blizzard™

Pokemon Blizzard™

Pokemon Blizzard™

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Take off, the BLUE OW

you don't have permission to use it!

S.A. specifacally made it for me, Can you take it off?

I really mean it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sry, I forgot to say Blue OWs were not final! ^_^"
    My bad, Ryousha.
    When we get new OWs, I'll use those, but for now(screens only) we'll use Blue.
    I won't have Blue in the beta. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    This one's lovely too..Lovely Snowy Tiles Well Good luck on it and wish you wont quit..

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanx for the comments, both of u! :D

New banners up.
    3 big ones by SwampertTrainer and 2 more regular sized ones by darkshade. :)

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Need any help at all Eevee? If you don't, I'm fine w/ that, but...

Last edited by a moderator:

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Not to be rude, but was quoting the entire first post necessary?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Hello Eeveon, I don't know why Khaosknight put his trainer plots, but anyway, I'm putting mine.
    Name: Prince
    Biography: Mean Trainer like Paul in the Anime, only wants Strong Pokemon, hates weak Pokemon types like Poison and Bug. He never loses in his whole battle history. He only came to this region to beat those 8 leaders. And he uses every type expect for Poison and Bug.
    In game plot: As mean guy, he is the player's strongest and meanest and biggest rival.
    He likes to tease you. He battles you a lot of times. He sets traps for you to fall down, and that is his style. Forgot to mention, he's a ninja too. He hides even deeper than the Ninjas in R/S/E.
    Pokemon: You decide. Just no Bug types and Poison Types and Magikarp and Feebas!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back