• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Its not start in Diamond, the menu is button X on the Nintendo DS (Even I got confused on this!) Look for the button configured as X, not the Start Button

gothic.child

Knock three times on my coffin
    Years
  • Bloody Diamond is deathly

Deathly, a game i can play on my R4 card.
    Things i like about it:
    - Change pallets, its a nice touch to the game. Better than what Nintendo did.
    - Bloody Dialga, i like his colours. Too bad that if you trade him over his colour changes back. :(
    - Old rod is a useful item thats not a waste of space in your bag.
    - All the pokemon, I can finally make a team to beat my R/S/E/LG/FR team.

Buffy I hope that you can make Bloody Diamond, (the first D/P hack) a hack to remember

Angelo02

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Its a great hack.. I was waiting this for much time.. thankss
    so u'll update more this hack ?..
    cos the trainers are much weak and the wilds more strong than trainers.. this is not good..
    hope u change more things.. like the map, citys, caves and water, more trainers and strong..
    and someone know where i can find a list of the place to cath all the pokemons ?..
    please waiting answer..

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
    Years
  • Where can I find Beldum below level 20?

One of the few my 'dex is missing.

The rate is extremely low is Waywayd Cave and the level is 28 and it only know Take Down which causes recoil damage which makes it hard to catch because it kills itself.

PokemonTrainerDaslim

Soon To Be Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey Buffy im posting a Reply on my question on the R4 ^^ So far there has been no Problems me and my Friend fought on Wifi and we both trew Dialga to see how they will look on both sides.Apparently it looks a little Glitchy when it moves or Attacks but besides that there was no crash on my DS.so i recommend to anyone who has a DS and R4 to download it and play it because its worth it.Thats my opinion of course you should pallete Landons new color on his trainer card just letting you know.anyway this is my update on the R4.if theres any problems i will let you know ok ^^

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • here is a little update: a preview of the new pokemon sprites
    newpokemonsprites1gd0.jpg

i have at the moment edited the first 100 pokemon, but i will stop the "spriting" for 8 days...do you know why???;)

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
  • I actually didn't like very much the palletes you used for the trainers and the Bloody Dialga, I prefer the original ones, even thought this is just my opnion.
    I'll play it soon :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    found a glitch though its no biggy
    If you do a 2-player contest with your friend the game freezes as soon as round 2 starts other than that all 2-player things work including the underground, union room, poffet making and battle.
    However this hack does not work with pokemon battle revolution on the wii, it just freezes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    helpp

Can some1 plz explain to me how to use dis game do i have to put on ds or do i play on computer and plz a easier guide on how to make it work im a noob at this :(

Skele

Idea Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    Can you change trainer's pokemon levels? Ther are too low in comparison with wild pokemons. Maybe you can edit Cheryl Chansey? They're too weak versus wild pokemon in eterna forest. Maybe change Chansey into Pidgeotto or other flying pokemon. I think it's bad idea with some wild pokemon holding stone's for evolution, Roserade in Oreburgh city from trade, wild Lairon and Graveler in Oreburgh Mine - in that situation Roark don't make any challenge. Next bad idea it's wild starters in game beginning, i think beginning it's too easy. You can easy have one of the most powerfull nonlegendary pokemon before first gym - Arcanine.

Last edited:

Gumbyx84

Underused Pokemon Project Ldr
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    Buffy, i have a stupid question. I am using your hack on my flash cart (yes I own the original game so please don't come after me) and the edited trainer sprites doesn't work all the time. When using a Pokemon's moves (cut, fly, etc) outside of battle and when the trainer throws out the Pokeball at the start of battle, it reverts to the old color skem/pallet. Is this normal or is something going wonky?

BTW I just started playing your hack again and wow!! Talk about a kicking the difficutly up. I actually have to go back a few towns to lv up my Pokemon just to compete with wild Pokemon. :) This is the challenge I was looking for!

Can you change trainer's pokemon levels? Ther are too low in comparison with wild pokemons. Maybe you can edit Cheryl Chansey? They're too weak versus wild pokemon in eterna forest. Maybe change Chansey into Pidgeotto or other flying pokemon. I think it's bad idea with some wild pokemon holding stone's for evolution, Roserade in Oreburgh city from trade, wild Lairon and Graveler in Oreburgh Mine - in that situation Roark don't make any challenge. Next bad idea it's wild starters in game beginning, i think beginning it's too easy. You can easy have one of the most powerfull nonlegendary pokemon before first gym - Arcanine.

Changing her Pokemon isn't worth it. I think of it as you actually helping her get through the forest. She is too weak to get through herself. I do agree that Chansey should be lved up a bit.

PS You can catch starters in the beginning areas?..... : Runs back "home": Turtwig and Treeko, here I come!!!!! You too Totidile (I am loving this ROM hack more and more!!!!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • What do you mean it "isn't worth it"? Of course it's worth it. It's as worth it as changing the wild Pokemon, trainers take up about 50% of the game.

Back