• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
  • I cant wait to play this, I am good with photoshop and If you would like any help I can help with sprites and images if needed.

Great Job Luka 10/10 in my opinion!!

Tyler

Years
  • This looks incredible. Hope it does not take up too much ram to play eventually.

BTW nice to see that you actually did end up catching the Deoxys. And interesting to see that there are more than just 8 badges here, so I assume there are more than just an "Elite Four". I assume that you'd have to fight the Elite Four for all regions.

Also do you start with a Lugia and Groudon? Or did you just add it to your team to show us something?

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey, that thing on your game... I' going to change my Pokégear name... it's now "PokéCOMP" and your is "PokeCOM".
    I'll create another name.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    you know on the bios thing...... how can you make the actual game a dual screen too, Im not being mean but I mean like theres no point of doing the intro like that if the actual game is not dual screen, it will just look unusual. Anyway good work so far. I really thought your not gonna end this game up because thats what most people do, I once become a mapper and one day the maker of the game actually didn't finish the game up so its just a waste of my time doing those map. But you, your actually resilient, you still hasn't give up on this game, so yeah.... you actually prove that you can finish this game and I hope this resilientness of yours goes on till the actual game finish.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Nice stuff Luca ;D

But one question. I've heard the Dark World's Theme Sound (don't know which area) from MP2 in the Shiftet World. Do you actually implent that or was it just the audio layer for the video?

Other than that, everything looks very impressive to me. I like how you're testing and playing with animations. They really look cool !

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Great video as always.
    But i got a few questions with the update from the BW battle system.
    1. Will pokemon Blue Chrome also include the new isshu region?
    2. Did you got the RPGmakerXP Working again on your PC?
    3. if 2 is yes, Are their going to be more of these awsome new updates?

Mudkipzrock

Mudkip Lover
    Years
  • Luka, What did you say about Not Releasing An Update?
    Are you gonna use some feature of HGSS Too?
    Please Reply

Great video as always.
    But i got a few questions with the update from the BW battle system.
    1. Will pokemon Blue Chrome also include the new isshu region?
    2. Did you got the RPGmakerXP Working again on your PC?
    3. if 2 is yes, Are their going to be more of these awsome new updates?

1.There is No 'ISSUE' LOL
    2.Yes, He Did
    3. !Surely

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Please Reply

1.There is No 'ISSUE' LOL
    2.Yes, He Did
    3. !Surely
    You shouldn't pressure him to reply to a comment of yours, he doesn't have to, and asking won't make him. He doesn't usually reply to any comments anyway.
    And you shouldn't try to answer questions you directed to Luka. You don't know wheather he'll be making more updates or less updates than before.

Anyway. The trailer is very good. Other games may have 4th gen 'mon or other "great" features, but this is certainly the most proffessinal one. You included a Pidgey :3
    The new dimension bit is amazingly cool.

pika247

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    *whistles* looking good. I like how you based the Phantom Realm off of Dark Aether from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(the overworld theme and the basic concept of it gives away what it's based off of, at least to Metroid players)

keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    i just have to ask cuz i would love to do this but is there really no spots for game testing??? >.> the game sounds good and i cant wait for it to have a demo or something as such

Years
  • My favorite part about this fan game is all the new features that are in it.. most other fan games just have the same features in it as the standard Pokemon game but this is what you call extreme talent nice work!

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • Awesome screen shots, I really like how crisp the sprites are compared to some other games.

The text on the night battle scene's pokemon status box looks a little difficult to read as it blends in, does it look better in game?

Years
  • Wow. To be honest, when I saw the title, I scoffed. I used to be a pretty active member of the RPG Maker community, and you have no idea how many pokemon games I saw fall through, but I was surprised to see this. I'm really interested to see how this turns out, and by the looks of it, it's going to turn out amazingly. Good luck!

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
    Years
  • Hey man just to say fabulous work. really looking forward to the demo whenever that may be :)

Just to say have you ever considered creating a twitter account for Blue Chrome? It'd be a great way to keep everyone updated and could even increase traffic to your thread.

All the best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back