• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon blue/green-and-a-half XD

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
  • Enix-Zae said:
    Lil kalki? LIL KALKI!? you changed your name, copied an idea of min, and still use your nickname i gave you?

anyway, looks good. Is the tileset going to be changed? I know you said you didnt know how to, but if i knew someone who did, and that could help you.....LIL KALKI!?!?
    wait a sec... you're saying that you know someojne who can help me w/ the tilesets? Cuz if you are, then yay! And for a sec, i thought you were somebody else.... XD Hi again, (former) Aviex!
    ~Lil Kalki XD

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • wooooo! They finally changed my name :D

anyway. If i see mewthree online, ill ask him if he would be able to do it, or what he requires for him to do it.

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    Jeremy??? said:
    there're a couple questions, i see. And i must answer all of them.

Pokenav Q: no pokenav, silly this is a LEAF-GREEN hack!

pokemon backsprite Q: I don't know why it chnages to orange, etc., when charmander, etc., is on your side (the backsprite). It should've stayed gray.
    ~Lil Kalki
    oh right, my bad. I haven't played FR/LG in awhile

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • see, the thing is, im sneaking online (I'm a baaaaaad boy!) right now, and due to family issues, i will only be able to go on the computer (not just the internet) for 1 hour A WEEK, starting when my parents make that silly contract. Anyway, I can't do it right now, but i will send the first demo whne i reach you again, and find a way to upload my game, and of course, create an ips patch. XD
    Signing off, which, btw, won't be that nice,
    ~Lil Kalki

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • ok, i have the first beta, for leaf green. i need people to help out in my absence. (sp?) anyone willing post here, and here are my guidelines.

1: change any and ALL pokemon you can see up to bill's house.
    2: block off bill's house.
    3: change back mt.moon.
    4: edit overworlds.
    and when you're done, 5: maker a new ips patch.
    and 6: post it here.

I will be coming by from time to time to see how it is coming along. and DON'T LURK OR SPAM! If there's one thing i don't like more than people groveling, its people who lurk and/or spam. It's like those miserable psalms. They're so depressing. XD
    ~Lil Kalki

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • thank Uberness that i get to be online again. Anyways, I haven't started back on it yet, but i will. I always get into so much trouble, i can't stand it! XD
    ~Lil Kalki

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    no me gusto pues lo que keremos es revivir los rom pasados no que darnos ala antigua

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • yeah, I can't understand Spanish that fluently, and i'd like to know what that means.
    ~Lil Kalki

I hate to double post, but....
    I also hate when threads die. As of right now, I'm too into playing Baro's game (quartz), so i will postpone game production for now. Anyway, BUMPY!
    ~Lil Kalki

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back