• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Blue & White

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Pokemon Blue & White

Pokemon Blue & White
    The game that you will never forget :)

Hello! My name is Ohad, and I invite you to play the Pokemon fan-game which I made.
    This game is based on the state of Israel, it has 151 unique Pokemon, 10 exciting Gyms, an evil team,
    original forms of the Pokemon you already know and love and a challenge that will leave you on the edge of your seats.

Pokemon Blue & White
    Pokemon Blue & White
    Pokemon Blue & White

Here are some of the many features the game is offering:

- 151 unique Pokemon, made by Pokemon fans like yourselves: [Picture]
    - An original, deep plot that will make you crave for more: [Picture]
    - 3 new types - Science, Culture and Religion: [Picture]
    - Israeli forms - Pokemon like Staryu, Aerodactyl, Chandelure and more: [Picture]
    - There are also shiny Pokemon, fossil Pokemon and legendary Pokemon: [Picture]
    - A new map based on the state of Israel: [Picture]
    - New moves and items - including items to replace HM moves): [Picture]
    - 10 different gyms packed with challenges: [Picture]
    - Triple game speed, multiple save files and more than 20 hours of content.

- Includes popular scripts - following Pokemon, World Tournament and others.
    - Supporting android mobile devices, with a tool-kit for playing in the download folder.

Pokemon Blue & White

Download links
    https://mega.nz/file/eJx0TKDL#hjRobNgvcsUeNqsXBrzTFd05X4sv4YWKEh3qVOhzEZs
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1peZNZ1ERK7w4qV_2a9k1gEoZ_eGRH-Qc/view

The Israeli Wiki
    https://www.pocketmonsters.co.il/?p=87980
    (The Wiki is in Hebrew, but with English explanations as well.)

Screenshots

Pokemon Blue & White
    Pokemon Blue & White

Pokemon Blue & White
    Pokemon Blue & White

Credits
    Ohad Klein
    Elad Schwartzberg
    Roi gat
    Help-14
    zingzags
    Rayd12smitty
    Venom12
    mej71
    FL
    clara-wah
    Marin Utilities
    princess-phoenix
    Boonzeet
    bo4p5687
    pokemon reborn
    Thefatrat
    Infected mushroom
    CEPHEI
    DJ Taleamus
    Jon D
    Revolt Production Music
    Classical Entertainment System
    ORCHESTRA OEREMIX
    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno
    Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
    Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
    FL.<s>PinkMan
    Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
    help-14<s>Rataime
    IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
    Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
    KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
    Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
    Enterbrain

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This games pretty fun so far, a few gyms in. Level curve seems a bit harsh, having to grind quite a bit on wild pokemon to keep up. A lot of good fakemon designs, though I can't say I am a fan of most of the culture pokemon. Notably the toilet paper one....

crap-zapper

Zapper the Tauros Tamer
    Years
  • This file came with a Troyan virus ... Hope it's not intentional, but that's not cool. Had to quickly delete it.

Edit: Also, for those who wonders, I DL'ed the first link.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there. I love your Game Idea. Israel isn't a reigon that gets much attention, so its amazing to see a fangame about it and its incredible culture. I look forward to playing this game. It would be great if you didn't do this tho.
    You should read the About Games Showcase Thread before posting anything here.
    About the Games Showcase forum

URL Shorteners are not allowed.
    You may not put any downloads through URL shorteners, even if you don't earn money off them.

Written by [user]Marin[/user], updated by [user]Juliorain[/user]. Feel free to contact any of the forum staff for clarification.

You should post the direct MEGA and/or Drive link and keep away from this shady business.

EDIT: You see this.
    <Trojan warning>
    This is what happens when you use URL Shorteners. I believe this was unintentional and am certain that you didn't include a trojan in your game download.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Always wanted to play a Pokemon game based on The Merchant's Guild, nice!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2022
    I would love to be able to play this game but im not going to download it until it doesnt have a trojan virus

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Hey, ohadklein, so far I'm really enjoying your game and the Fakemon look really nice overall (maybe except for the culture-types, my favorite is the Cheshire Cat, which really looks awesome with its umbrella, hat and big grin following you like a shadow). However, I have a little question: Are there items to change your Pokemon's nature or ability? I'm asking because I encountered a shiny and noticed, that shinies automatically have great IVs, so I really wanna play with it, but its nature is terrible, so is there a way to change it?

abegraham

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    How did this get approved? Aren't there moderators making sure people aren't just uploading viruses and calling them fangames?

I'll play this when the download link is legit, thanks.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, only fanmade pokemon.

I don't think the download itself is a virus, I ran a scan and got nothing. I think the redirect link is sketch, but with ad block you should be ok? I'm not sure on that. Pretty solid game but the level curve is a bit rough.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmm. I'm pretty sure rules dictate that download links stay away from that. If the OP isn't willing to change them over, we should prolly report it to Staff.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    ohadklein11 said:
    Hi ohadklein,

I've removed your url-shortened download links in favor of the direct links. We do not permit people to use url shorteners.

How did this get approved? Aren't there moderators making sure people aren't just uploading viruses and calling them fangames?

It was approved before there were download links. Your sass is also entirely uncalled for, and you failed to make use of the Report feature.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Tried downloading it off the mega link, and my antivirus still caught a Trojan in the .exe file. Not particularly inclined to test if the other link has the same issue.

Word of advice to whoever's reading this and wants to download the game- DON'T.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    I don't know, what you all are talking about, the old links direct me exactly to the same sites as the new ones, I downloaded it from the google drive link (why would you even use Mega?) and there was absolutely no problem. Tbh I think, ohadklein isn't answering because he spent a lot of time and effort to create this cool game, just to get replies, that the links are scam and you shouldn't download it.

Years
  • i still don't know why people seem to hate this guy, i checked twice once with you claim as "url shortened site" which i never faced initially and checked again but it links to same page as initially and i didn't see any trojan file and people who still don't know anything about antivirus many antivirus gives false positive tests for various files even the safe one which may sometime be good but mostly it deletes safe files without any virus and the only sites with viruses is found normally after second page of chrome search or fake sites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I've just verified that the game does not contain any harmful executables or viruses.

The reason it's being flagged as a false positive is because the icon of the executables was changed with Resource Hacker, which is known to cause false positives in AV software and download managers. But if you actually downloaded and ran it, you'd see that it's just an Essentials game and JoiPlay for playing on Android.

I'd recommend the OP to restore to the old Game.exe to stop the download being flagged as a virus, but any future virus claims will be deleted.

Back