• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Thank you so muchhhh I needed this I will keep posting about this game on my Instagram

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
There are some things that break and don't work and I would like to tell you about it as you work so first the daycare pc and the girl who gives the white and black egg break the game and crash it and you can get infinite eggs and also the fish don't appear at Lagoona Lake

Years
Great idea of bringing this jewel of game back :D
But the big question is:
Will there be the aura pokemon forms in the game?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 25, 2022
Not sure when somebody will respond or if this question has been answered and if it has then I apologize. I started playing this and I really like it, I was just woundering how is the game gonna update. Like if the next patch gets released will my game update to the new version or will I have to download the new version.

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
Not sure when somebody will respond or if this question has been answered and if it has then I apologize. I started playing this and I really like it, I was just woundering how is the game gonna update. Like if the next patch gets released will my game update to the new version or will I have to download the new version.

That's the neat part, we are working on a new patch. And for the next patch, we will upload a new launcher for PBBR. Though the next update is more on polishing and finalising the character designs and overworld. The issue right now is how long the update will take as we currently have some issues in the dev team.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 12, 2022
i like this game and all but i have a problem with pokecenter coz when i want to heal, error occures, it says "Better PokeCenter:49:in `delete'Premission denied - Graphics/Characters/Healing balls left.png"

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
In the second gym there is something not working. With the last puzzle, you are supposed to move multiple different coloured boulders on matching coloured pressure plates. The problem that I have here is the fact that only the red plate shows up. Does anyone have a solution for this?

DarrylBD99

Years
In the second gym there is something not working. With the last puzzle, you are supposed to move multiple different coloured boulders on matching coloured pressure plates. The problem that I have here is the fact that only the red plate shows up. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Ok so... many complaints regarding the 2nd Gym's final puzzle. The pressure plates should still work, its just that the tiles for the pressure plates aren't showing. In that case, here is a reference to look if you are stuck on that:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 5, 2022
Hi uh, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but it seems that I can't access the website (It says it's been under maintenance for at least a day). Can you send the download for the launcher and the most recent build? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Just asking two questions, The first question is: is there a way to full screen, because on my PC the screen is really small. And two, will there be a way to alter the protagonists appearance like gens 6, 7, and 8?

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I am not gaining any exp from battles (started happening after the forest area where Linda takes your Bronze Brick)
Thought this would help

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Just asking two questions, The first question is: is there a way to full screen, because on my PC the screen is really small. And two, will there be a way to alter the protagonists appearance like gens 6, 7, and 8?

go into the settings and from there you can change screen size. press 'x' and then scroll to the options and you'll find one. for character customs, I am not sure

DarrylBD99

Years
I am not gaining any exp from battles (started happening after the forest area where Linda takes your Bronze Brick)
Thought this would help

...... welp... looks like I need to make a dialogue that explains so. Basically, there is a forced level cap and you can only increase it by defeating gyms.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hello, it is me again. I would like to know what the different statements of the friendship setter represent.
For example
It loves you: 200-250
It believes in you: 150-199
You must be a horrible person: 0

Like what does each statement represent in terms of the happiness value. This would be great to know as I am trying to get an Espeon.

Thank You :)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 8, 2023
Hello, I'm new to this game and I was wondering why I can only level up to level 10 after I enter Silvent city.
Idk if I need to download the newer version or redownload the game.

Last edited:
Back