• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
I'm new in this thread and I just started playing the game and I've been experiencing a lot of crashes and I wanted to bring attention to it because it almost makes the game unplayable when the game stop every 1 to 5 events (Encounters, entering buildings, entering fights and even making moves in battle (I have been on route 3 for over a hour because it keeps crashing either in battle or before I can save after the battle)) (I downloaded from the website but idk if that download is older)

Also the blue house in chesma town doesn't have any tiles which block movement so you can walk over the entire house,

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
I... actually forgot this thread is still on... anyway, the game is now officially updated to Beta 0.1.1. Here are the changelogs:

Beta 0.1.0 Changelog:
Spoiler:

Beta 0.1.1 Changelog:
Spoiler:

If you want to get notified, please sub to the new PBBR YT Channel where the PBBR Dev Team upload some videos and where I will upload new update announcements for minor updates and trailers for major ones. Also, please join our discord to either have a chat with us or get updates.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
At the first gym are you meant to be teleported to the side and unable to get out?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
Hello is it possible to save the game from update to update or do and If how?

DarrylBD99

Years
So I don't need to copy saves from the old to the new by myself?

Nope... if there ever is a save reset again in Beta 0.1.2, it's probably due to the recent instability and I am testing it out with multiple saves as well as the new launcher for the game.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
How can you pass the fire gym, the last puzzel is insane i can't complete it please somebody help me

DarrylBD99

Years
Ok so... many complaints regarding the 2nd Gym's final puzzle. The pressure plates should still work, its just that the tiles for the pressure plates aren't showing. In that case, here is a reference to look if you are stuck on that:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Im confused on the last puzzle in the 2nd gym in brimber because there is only 1 pressure plate which is orange color can you please tell me how to complete it screenshots would be appreciated.

DarrylBD99

Years
Im confused on the last puzzle in the 2nd gym in brimber because there is only 1 pressure plate which is orange color can you please tell me how to complete it screenshots would be appreciated.

Ok so... many complaints regarding the 2nd Gym's final puzzle. The pressure plates should still work, its just that the tiles for the pressure plates aren't showing. In that case, here is a reference to look if you are stuck on that:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Also speaking of suggestions, I am currently working on the second gym. I was thinking of making the parkour aspect of it, but I don't think that would even be practical (especially for RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials). So, what puzzle should I try out for the second gym? (p.s. I won't be accepting the Blaine quiz as I am terrible at making questions)

How do you do the 2nd gym puzzle at the end with the colored boulders and I'm having trouble

DarrylBD99

Years
How do you do the 2nd gym puzzle at the end with the colored boulders and I'm having trouble

Spoiler:

Back