• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
  • I found another thing where disarming voice a fairy move is a "shadow" type move why is this?

I think the reason is that shadow pokemon were part of pokemon essentials and ebs already has both fairy and shadow in the moveSelButtons.png. But because I deleted it from the types.txt and replaced it with fairy, it would show that it is a shadow type instead of fairy. I am fixing it right now.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    To be really honest with you, that might be an unfixable problem as from what I can tell, your Pokemon haven't learned any moves other than tackle/scratch. And it is unfixable as most of the move animations comes with EBS.

i meant not about the moves , but the way jake eevee behave , he behaves like a pvp pro , lowering my defense and my attack ( means i cant really do much dmg to him and he can easily beat me ) and then 2 shots me , and about the animations actually nvm , oh and also the first gym battle they literally spam charge move which is op cuz it does damage and raises damage , and after like 2 turn of 3 they used the same move , they one shot my whole team expect charmander which kills Shinx , but then there is pikachu which kills him cuz he on low health , and there isnt really much ways to lvl up ( so they can handle it ) ur pokemon expect the dusprace battle

Btw the dusprace trainer battle at near silvent city supossed to be a rematch-able battle , i rember training my pokemons with him at the original pbb

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • i meant not about the moves , but the way jake eevee behave , he behaves like a pvp pro , lowering my defense and my attack ( means i cant really do much dmg to him and he can easily beat me ) and then 2 shots me , and about the animations actually nvm , oh and also the first gym battle they literally spam charge move which is op cuz it does damage and raises damage , and after like 2 turn of 3 they used the same move , they one shot my whole team expect charmander which kills Shinx , but then there is pikachu which kills him cuz he on low health , and there isnt really much ways to lvl up ( so they can handle it ) ur pokemon expect the dusprace battle

Ok... for Jake's sprite, it is pretty much a re-colored version of Gary/Blue/Whatever you call your gen 1 rival. Basically, it was already in the ebs pack and... I thought since Jake looks pretty similar to him... why not? Also tbh, I am pretty sure Seedonator had the same issue that he had to nerf his Eevee to level 4 when first battling him😅 And btw, from the experience I had when playing the original PBB, I am pretty sure that is what he always does. He just lowers attack and defense stats. But I guess I can try and nerf him. Also, I am working on making Camper Jacob an IR Trainer.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Ok... for Jake's sprite, it is pretty much a re-colored version of Gary/Blue/Whatever you call your gen 1 rival. Basically, it was already in the ebs pack and... I thought since Jake looks pretty similar to him... why not? Also tbh, I am pretty sure Seedonator had the same issue that he had to nerf his Eevee to level 4 when first battling him😅 And btw, from the experience I had when playing the original PBB, I am pretty sure that is what he always does. He just lowers attack and defense stats. But I guess I can try and nerf him. Also, I am working on making Camper Jacob an IR Trainer.

what IR Trainer means? is it a rematch-able Trainer? and who is Camper jacob? is it the dusprace Trainer?

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • what IR Trainer means? is it a rematch-able Trainer? and who is Camper jacob? is it the dusprace Trainer?
    IR Trainers are Infinite Repeat Trainers and your guesses are correct. I meant turning the dunsparce trainer into a rematchable trainer.

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Huh, making a different game into a fan game is a bit odd but, looks interesting

Here's the thing, Pokemon Brick Bronze was originally also a fan game made by Llama Train Studios, but was created as a roblox game. Because the game had to be taken down and the fact that Seedonator stopped development on his remake of PBB, I decided to recreate the game as well. However, it isn't dead to be exact as you can still play an alternate game/the sequel of the original PBB aslo by Llama Train Studios that is currently on Roblox called Loomian Legacy.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Here's the thing, Pokemon Brick Bronze was originally also a fan game made by Llama Train Studios, but was created as a roblox game. Because the game had to be taken down and the fact that Seedonator stopped development on his remake of PBB, I decided to recreate the game as well. However, it isn't dead to be exact as you can still play an alternate game/the sequel of the original PBB aslo by Llama Train Studios that is currently on Roblox called Loomian Legacy.

its a sequal , in the end of pbb ( spolier warning to end of pbb to the ones who didnt play the original ) team eclipse and jake got sent to another dimension right? well loomian legacy is the dimesnion, no one knows yet if team eclipse is in loomian legacy , but jake is,( end of spoiler ) i would have say more details but it would spoil if anyone of you will play loomian legacy. also there is not much to say.

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • its a sequal , in the end of pbb ( spolier warning to end of pbb to the ones who didnt play the original ) team eclipse and jake got sent to another dimension right? well loomian legacy is the dimesnion, no one knows yet if team eclipse is in loomian legacy , but jake is,( end of spoiler ) i would have say more details but it would spoil if anyone of you will play loomian legacy. also there is not much to say.

maybe putting the spoiler tag would really make it a spoiler...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    1 thing I noticed throughout the map is the strangly straight trees maybe try to add some trees that arent in the background and also make the corners less square? just a suggestion

DarrylBD99

Years
  • I also found a trainer with a beedrill and its wings are blue is this meant to happen?

Technically yes as the images are formatted to indexed colors and therefore can't have any translucent colors.

and teleport brings you all the way back home not to the last place you healed

Is the place you last heal being in a PokeCenter?

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Guys, the game has been batched and updated to V0.0.8 Alpha!

Here is the changelog:
    Spoiler:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Guys, the game has been batched and updated to V0.0.8 Alpha!

Here is the changelog:
    Spoiler:

nah its not very annoying its fine i understand you cuz i make an game myself in roblox studio ( it may not be the same but i meant i understand how it to make a game) Also it kinda excites me for every update , i mean , if a show would relase all episodes at once instead of episode after episode , it will lose its point of not knowing what will happen. Also can you call me just Samuel without " the best " i did this cringe username when it was late in night xd , i kinda dont like my username ( also if you know a way to change username tell me )

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • nah its not very annoying its fine i understand you cuz i make an game myself in roblox studio ( it may not be the same but i meant i understand how it to make a game) Also it kinda excites me for every update , i mean , if a show would relase all episodes at once instead of episode after episode , it will lose its point of not knowing what will happen. Also can you call me just Samuel without " the best " i did this cringe username when it was late in night xd , i kinda dont like my username ( also if you know a way to change username tell me )

There is a thread on changing usernames for pokecommunity, here us the link to that thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=409905

Back