• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    ... see... here is the thing... I didn't set the code to teleport you to the green man (who is btw in the wiki was said to be lando) as
    1) I am a lazy person
    2) The player house is already in Mitis Town, so there is no point to set a checkpoint on the green man
    I only made it so that you can only can set a checkpoint when the last place you healed is a poke center. Also, you can access all of your pokemon fan game save files by going to this directory [C:\Users"YOUR USERNAME HERE"\Saved Games]. You can send it however you would like.

is it the "Game.rxdata"? Also maybe i can send it to you through discord , do you have discord?

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hey youre game looks seriously great but for some reason while I was starting off, just after the alarm goes off at the beginning and the player says "oh, wait!" it has a script error and crashes. But when its all done and fixed up I'll have another go :D I wonder why that happened. Maybe it was a direct x problem?

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Alright... I did want to have a little break from the development of this game, but I can't stand the Maps missing error. Therefore, here's 0.0.8.5 Alpha.
    Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Btw, you might wanna exit the pokecenter and heal again as there are quite a bit of changes for the pokecenters a few things there.

Last edited:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Hey youre game looks seriously great but for some reason while I was starting off, just after the alarm goes off at the beginning and the player says "oh, wait!" it has a script error and crashes. But when its all done and fixed up I'll have another go :D I wonder why that happened. Maybe it was a direct x problem?

Some of the maps files were missing , and its also the player house map , but He just fixed it so remove the game and download it again ( the new version with the patch )

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Apologies for the inconvenience, but I tore down the download link as there are a few issues that I need to address quickly...

Edit: The link is back up again!

Last edited:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Alright... I did want to have a little break from the development of this game, but I can't stand the Maps missing error. Therefore, here's 0.0.8.5 Alpha.
    Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Btw, you might wanna exit the pokecenter and heal again as there are quite a bit of changes for the pokecenters a few things there.

about the pokecenter look what i wrote on discord

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    hi i thought on a way you could do Z-moves , you can not animate the trainer dancing but do animate the move itself.

DarrylBD99

Years
  • hi i thought on a way you could do Z-moves , you can not animate the trainer dancing but do animate the move itself.

Good idea. However, making the z moves function work would require me to edit the pokebattler_battler script, but it would mess with other scripts including ebs.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Good idea. However, making the z moves function work would require me to edit the pokebattler_battler script, but it would mess with other scripts including ebs.

umm could you explain in a way non scripters will understand XD? you mean you need to edit a script that will mess with other scripts? but cant you edit the other scripts too? or its too hard/impossible?

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    ummm i tried to find abra and catch it to check the teleport thing , but not matter how i searched i just couldnt find it , have you made abra super rare accidently? i feel like i am hunting an shiny or a legendary.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    the "NoMethodError" showed up again...

Spoiler:

another error: when i met the sad trainer that visits his something in grave windows showed me an error that RGSS player or something stopped working

Maybe the Z-move was a bad idea as there is too many bugs yet.

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • ummm i tried to find abra and catch it to check the teleport thing , but not matter how i searched i just couldnt find it , have you made abra super rare accidently? i feel like i am hunting an shiny or a legendary.

I set the encounter of Abra in Route 3 and the chances for encountering it is 5%. If your having trouble finding Abra, I can try to increase it's rarity a bit.

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • the "NoMethodError" showed up again...

Spoiler:

another error: when i met the sad trainer that visits his something in grave windows showed me an error that RGSS player or something stopped working

Maybe the Z-move was a bad idea as there is too many bugs yet.

1. I will see what I can do with the NoMethodError
    2. Can you screenshot to me about the RGSS player stopped working?
    3. I was never intending to add z-moves into the game yet. Mostly because EBS itself will probably never support z-moves (unless if Luka sees this post, which won't happen as he is currently taking a break from Script developing for Pokemon Essentials content. But I still respect him because his scripts are amazing, so I don't want him to rush back into action either).

Last edited:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    1. I will see what I can do with the NoMethodError
    2. Can you screenshot to me about the RGSS player stopped working?
    3. I was never intending to add z-moves into the game yet. Mostly because EBS itself will probably never support z-moves (unless if Luka sees this post, which won't happen as he is currently taking a break from Script developing for Pokemon Essentials content. But I still respect him because his scripts are amazing, so I don't want him to rush back into action either).

About 1: i think i know NoMethodError source , although dont take it as a sure thing since i most time ignore what my oppoent does , anyways , i think that the "NoMethodError" happens when i switch but the oppont is using a move like rollout or something simllar , because i think it never happend when i didnt switch in battle. Since i did switch in the battle with beedrill when he used something idk , twindle? but this time i didtn switch at all and the error didnt happen. anyways you should check both beedrill and dusprace battles but switch when they use rollout/twindle.
    about 2: i will try ( once i get to the trainer again) to sent you a screen shot in discord
    about 3: i know you never intending , when i said its a bad idea i meant that you were right after all to not intending do Z-moves.

Later 1: maril used rollout on my luxio so i thought its a perfect moment to check my theory , i switched to eevee , maril did rollout to eevee and then the NoMethodError accured. i even switched once again after the error accured to luxio and yep , it accured again. although i dont know what it does cuz the battle seems to continute as normal.

Spoiler:

Later 2: this time i gone to the trainer but RGSS player didnt stopped working so i guess its fine? next time it happens i will screenshot it.

Later 2 again: RGSS player stopped working after i killed Geodude in the middle of a battle , i will sent you to the discord.

Last edited:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    I set the encounter of Abra in Route 3 and the chances for encountering it is 5%. If your having trouble finding Abra, I can try to increase it's rarity a bit.

idk much about pokemon encounter chances , but i think making it 5 its too low , make it something about the other pokemon chances , for exmaple if the other chances are 20 then make abra 15 . it is just a normal pokemon after all.

Back