• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Wow! This game is already looking better than everything I made. I was also working on a Pokemon Brick Bronze Remake on Pokemon Essentials, but I shifted focus to work on my own Pokemon fangame. I'm so glad people are still intrested in Pokemon Brick Bronze, I hope you keep working on this!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I really enjoyed what I got to play of Pokemon Brick Bronze (which was only like, 1-2 hours of it), but the second time I went to play it, it was shut down. I would really love to experience the whole game.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • The next update will arrive shortly, but please make sure you don't save anywhere in any gatehouse or Route 5, unless if you want to be stuck in the void or in a bunch of trees. If you are reading this after the update and you are one of the unlucky ones that are stuck in a tree or the void, please send the Game.rxdata in C:\Users\[Your PC Username]\Saved Games as it contains all of your save data (email: [email protected]).

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    The next update will arrive shortly, but please make sure you don't save anywhere in any gatehouse or Route 5, unless if you want to be stuck in the void or in a bunch of trees. If you are reading this after the update and you are one of the unlucky ones that are stuck in a tree or the void, please send the Game.rxdata in C:\Users\[Your PC Username]\Saved Games as it contains all of your save data (email: [email protected]).

I remember when I first heard about this project,I'm happy to hear you and your team will have an update out.Take your time!

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Any chance you can make it a rom?

I am very sorry... but I don't think I will be making a ROM hack. This is because I am a lot more limited if I change it into a ROM Hack. e.g. you can't add new Pokemon. If you want to, you need to replace existing Pokemon in the Gen 3 games, adding custom features can be quite troublesome and that is the same for items. Therefore, a ROM hack won't cut it...

DarrylBD99

Years
  • This is for the people who have downloaded the Launcher for PBBR. Please re-download and replace the launcher files as there are some new fixes made. (p.s. you don't need to delete the Pokemon Brick Bronze (Reborn) folder and the Version.txt file, unless if you want to re-download the whole game again.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    I am very sorry... but I don't think I will be making a ROM hack. This is because I am a lot more limited if I change it into a ROM Hack. e.g. you can't add new Pokemon. If you want to, you need to replace existing Pokemon in the Gen 3 games, adding custom features can be quite troublesome and that is the same for items. Therefore, a ROM hack won't cut it...

Thats completely understandable. Another question can i play the game on fullscreen?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    I keep getting this error when in battle
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Brick Bronze (Reborn)
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_Battler:1327:in `pbEffectsOnDealingDamage_ebs'

EliteBattle_0:571:in `pbEffectsOnDealingDamage'

PokeBattle_Battler:2848:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'

PokeBattle_Battler:2769:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battler:2769:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'

EliteBattle_0:475:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:3260:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Battler:3240:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:3263:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

EliteBattle_0:511:in `pbUseMove'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Myname\Saved Games\Pokemon Brick Bronze _Reborn_\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

DarrylBD99

Years
  • I keep getting this error when in battle
    Pokemon Brick Bronze (Reborn)
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_Battler:1327:in `pbEffectsOnDealingDamage_ebs'

EliteBattle_0:571:in `pbEffectsOnDealingDamage'

PokeBattle_Battler:2848:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'

PokeBattle_Battler:2769:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battler:2769:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'

EliteBattle_0:475:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:3260:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Battler:3240:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:3263:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

EliteBattle_0:511:in `pbUseMove'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Myname\Saved Games\Pokemon Brick Bronze _Reborn_\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Someone else also had the same issue. It will be fixed when the next update arrives.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    Hi i have a idea maybe you can add porygon. In the roblox version, porygon was a hidden pokemon in the silvent city's pokemon center in the pc.

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Hi i have a idea maybe you can add porygon. In the roblox version, porygon was a hidden pokemon in the silvent city's pokemon center in the pc.

I have already did that, the event for the encounter is in the game, but it is currently inaccessible as you need a specific item and I am not too sure where to put the item...

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Hey DarrylBD999 can I help you make this game (in mapping) ??? (i don't Know how to script(yet) , hopefully learning it to make my own game)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    I have issue where the game randomly crashes. And also the pokemon center lady in brimber city is glitched and i can't talk to her

Last edited:
    Back