• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Briturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    wow, definitely the most modest hack on PC...Not!lolz (just kidding). I really like this one and the palettes you chose look really good =]

Years
    wow, definitely the most modest hack on PC...Not!lolz (just kidding). I really like this one and the palettes you chose look really good =]
    Thanks..:)
    I'm doing my best on it...:D

I likey the name. Lotsa spelling errors in-game though. I can correct them if you want.
    No that's alright if you just point them I'll take them out..:)

Hermaniac

Donkey Summoner
    Years
    i don't know if this is actually a viable possibility, but have you considered trying to add a third option at the start when it says "Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?" and making one of the selections "No" and have the character be a yellow blob

Years
    i don't know if this is actually a viable possibility, but have you considered trying to add a third option at the start when it says "Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?" and making one of the selections "No" and have the character be a yellow blob

Good idea but I don't think that I want to do that...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

What the........
    why would anyone want to do that?(~wierd~)
    And any updates Poke-roy?

Years
    What the........
    why would anyone want to do that?(~wierd~)
    And any updates Poke-roy?

..:(
    no not really...
    I planned everything not so good..
    so I have to pause my hack untill I did my school exams...
    Because of that I have to pause it but I will restart it as soon as I did my axams..:)
    Greetz,

P.S. sorry everyone who is helping It's a big mistake made by me...
    but please understand..:)
    And I will need your help again when I have vacation..:D

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    I would love to help map towns and things for you Im a good mapper and can help with basic scripts let me know.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Why'd ya change Brilliant to Briturn..?

So now we will have a journey to find this 'Camerupt'.., ei..?

Well, ok. Also, the screenies are nice. As always, keep it up! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I took a liking to the new palettes on those screenshots. They look just like the type I like: "darkies". And the mapping itself is not bad, good job.
    By the way, the door of the house (lower right screenshot) looks a bit strange (the outlines look brighter than the color of the door, that doesn't sound good)

Well, it looks interesting. Guess I'll check to see how it goes... But, too many Camerupts... XD

Years
    Why'd ya change Brilliant to Briturn..?

So now we will have a journey to find this 'Camerupt'.., ei..?

Well, ok. Also, the screenies are nice. As always, keep it up! ;)
    I changed it because I wanted to start all over again and because when this hack wasstill known as brilliant to many people asked about the name..XD So now it is Briturn Bri from Brilliant and Turn from Return..;)

I took a liking to the new palettes on those screenshots. They look just like the type I like: "darkies". And the mapping itself is not bad, good job.
    By the way, the door of the house (lower right screenshot) looks a bit strange (the outlines look brighter than the color of the door, that doesn't sound good)

Well, it looks interesting. Guess I'll check to see how it goes... But, too many Camerupts... XD

Thanks Im glad you liKe it..:) But about the door I know that I still need to change that..XD

:EDIT:
    New screens:
    Pokemon Briturn
    Pokemon Briturn

Pokemon Briturn
    Pokemon Briturn

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice update!
    I love the palletes, and nice screens, nice work!

~Celebi

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I hope you get far in this. The story sounds hilarious. This could be hack of the year with humor like that. I tip my hat you sir! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back