• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
  • Did you get the base stats wrong for the Larvitar line because their stats are such trash, Tyranitar is like as strong as a Farfetch'd

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    "A few days"
    *squeals*

Looks cool.
    I can't really comprehend your map, so the spoilers don't matter.

Question: My pokedex says to catch shellder in the cave that connects Rijon tunnel and Eugalo(sp?) city, but I haven't found any. Should I just keep fishing with the good rod?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I don't think you catch him with a pole, iirc he's in the Articuno/Suicune cave.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    i'm sorry if this has beenasked beforre but where do i find the sun stone and magmarizer also my game crashes when i fight certain trainers and the game starts palying random music is this normal?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • i'm sorry if this has beenasked beforre but where do i find the sun stone and magmarizer also my game crashes when i fight certain trainers and the game starts palying random music is this normal?

Those have been fixed in the final version. You won't have to worry about those. As far as I know, only one NPC "crashed your game" when talking to him, which is in a house in Owsauri City. All of those are fixed anyway.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Simply outstanding.

Your dedication to the game, your keen eye, and your knowledge of these programs is simply outstanding. I honestly have loved everything that you have released to date, and I avidly follow the threads more as a lurker than anything XD

I'd just like to say, seriously, don't stop, stay strong, and I really hope to see more from you! And now, I shall return to lurking this thread~ XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    so coolboyman can you please tell me where the sunstone and magmarizer are i need a bellosum

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years
  • Hmm... Well, I seem to remember Weepingbell evolving by leafstone, but mine just evolved at level 22, and that CAN'T be right, because that's only one level after it just evolved... I let it evolve and I saved before I realised that it won't learn many (if any) moves by leveling up...
    By the way kaden000, the magmarizer is in Johto around where the daycare was in Gold/Silver/Crystal. I do believe I told someone else this not very long ago, so you should learn to read through threads before asking questions...

EDIT: Does anyone know if there's a wood-type TM that inflicts good damage that Victreebell can learn?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Hmm... Well, I seem to remember Weepingbell evolving by leafstone, but mine just evolved at level 22, and that CAN'T be right, because that's only one level after it just evolved... I let it evolve and I saved before I realised that it won't learn many (if any) moves by leveling up...
    By the way kaden000, the magmarizer is in Johto around where the daycare was in Gold/Silver/Crystal. I do believe I told someone else this not very long ago, so you should learn to read through threads before asking questions...

EDIT: Does anyone know if there's a wood-type TM that inflicts good damage that Victreebell can learn?

I believe that type doesn't have it's strong attacks in the form of a TM now. I'd imagine CBM is going to include it in the final dungeon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Speaking of TMs, I noticed the new ones are learnable only by pokes who could learn the old ones. Like, TM30 used to be Teleport and is now Shadow Ball. And as Gastly could not learn Teleport, it can not learn Shadow Ball now. The thing with TM37 is even more weird.

I hope that this gets fixed, since Pokemon Brown is such a great hack and this problem looks fairly easy to be solved. Sorry for any kind of inconvenience.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Speaking of TMs, I noticed the new ones are learnable only by pokes who could learn the old ones. Like, TM30 used to be Teleport and is now Shadow Ball. And as Gastly could not learn Teleport, it can not learn Shadow Ball now. The thing with TM37 is even more weird.

I hope that this gets fixed, since Pokemon Brown is such a great hack and this problem looks fairly easy to be solved. Sorry for any kind of inconvenience.

Yeah there were TM's compatibilities I've overlooked, mostly with the new Pokemon. I'm working on those right now actually.

I believe that type doesn't have it's strong attacks in the form of a TM now. I'd imagine CBM is going to include it in the final dungeon.

I hope Wood Hammer is strong enough!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Well, it's all done. The beta testing is taking place today, and is still scheduled for a release tomorrow.

As my good pal Courage Wolf would say...

NO BETA TESTING

YOU ARE PERFECT HAXOR

But seriously, I can't wait to play the final quest!
    I am going to restart when you release it, I have had my team long enough, lol.
    Time for a nice, LONG play through!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back