• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Off topic:
Oh yeah, I saw that you didn't have one yet.
Although, great CBS and CMS, though!!!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
This game looks very promising! I think that those screens are amazing! Keep up the good work. I'll check from time to time on the progress of this game.

AbareMax

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Your game is very impressive! Hope to hear more from you and your team!

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Thanks for all the good reactions, I just started with some maping so that you have some playtime when the demo is out (probably end of this week, begin next week). First town is done and I start working on route 2. Meanwhile Raccoon is working on a "super story" as I called it. This is going to be (hopefully) a story that is not to easy to follow but cool to play.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Wow! Nice screen you have there. It's so detailed and full of life. I'm liking this game even more. I can't wait for the demo ^_^

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Thanks, all the maps are gonne be "full of life". I hate it when maps are empty. Here is a screeny from the second town but is is not jet done so there could be changes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Its looks amazing !
Your game are best i see !
(without pkmn liquid and hidden depths) :P

Thanks Matt;)

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Well, I should not get all the credits for the mapping, Raccoon made most of the maps so far. The second town was made by me and that is just about all I have mapped, well I helped Raccoon with some maps.
Demo is almost done :D.
Thanks for all the happy reply's.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
There is just this one small problem, I am missing a sound. Dunno if someone has it, it is the sounds that the doors make when you enter a PKcenter or a Mart. I can't find it anywhere.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
this is only demo , just can ce without sounds :)

Thanks Matt;)

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
I know but I like to have the sound. Not that I will wait untill I have it to release the Demo. But I have all the sounds besides that one.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
To Virtual:
That's the original Door sound,
funnybunny wants the sliding doors sound effect. (Like in the PKMart / Center)
I can't find any, anywhere. I also need it... oh well...

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
We are working on route 2 now, after that we will release a demo I think.

poke12ha.jpg

This is the first trainer battle you will encouter, it is on route 2 :P.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Cant wait for play this!
How many maps you've make?

Thanks Matt ;)

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
we got 2 outside maps(route1, town1 and 2 and we are working on route 2), also got 10 houses and 2 of them have an upstairs. In the demo you can also play the testmaps, this is a part of Leafgreen(Palet Town, route 1, Veridian City and a part of route 2) those maps have no inner parst beside the PK center and the Mart.
It is not much but it is nice taster.

Back