• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Hello everyone. I am Raccoon, who you have been hearing about.
I've just joined this community and it looks pretty cool. Me and funnybunny will be sure to keep you in with the latest on Pokemon Champion.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice to meet you Racoon, and welcome to PC! Hope to hear more from you!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
The game is blazing on! Me and funnybunny and enjoying making this so much!
Route 2 is on it's way to completion.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
The Message Box looks a bit stretched out. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Oh, ok, anyway, I am looking forward to seeing some screens from this game!!

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Don't worry, we are going to release a demo really really soon.
Oh yeah, we are going to put some totaly new pokemon in it (not sure but I think so). They are created my my cousin, he realy can draw awsome. Will give you some more info about them when the time is right ;).

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Okay, I just finished the trainer card and I want you opinion
about it.

Everything works even the Trainer ID, it is a random number(0-99999) so everyone is supose to have it's own ID :). But I think it needs some grafic changes, just dunno what.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, you could try outlining the numbers with a different colour to suit the trainer card.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Try matching the number colour with the letter colour also change the numbers shadow, it looks odd with the trainer card.

Years
OMG
this game will be a HIT!
funnybunny said:
No thank you, we are only going to use the original 150 pokemon, because we think that those are the best one. But thanks for you offer.
and what's with the 152-251?

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Well I think we are not going to use them. (the 152-251 pokemon's). But I don't know for sure. There could be some of the new one is the game.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
This game looks very nice. I can't wait to see some more screenshots! It's very evident that a lot of work was put into the making of this game. And everyone can tell!

Keep up the good work

AbareMax

BTW: If you need a mapper, just PM me and I'll help you out ;)

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
I made a screenshot, since some of you like to see some more :P.

About the screeny:
This is a part of route 2, you can see here that we added the arrow when you go in a house or leave one, also you can see that the signs are working really nice.
This is Sam's house, more I will not tell ;) (It has something to do with the story).

Last edited:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
great screen!
maybe you could show the arrow when the hero is facing down
(same as in the gba games)

--edit--
i didn't notice the flowers, there awesome! :P

Back