• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I will post pictures of the hat shop soon, where you can choose a range of different hats. Also, you'll be awarded special hats rarely in the game, when you complete a challenge or a minigame. The special hats do cool things that will help you on your quest such as double money recieved at the end of trainer battles.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
Like the badges on Mario & Luigi and Paper MArio 2? Cool! Make a Mario one! Or a Yoshi one! :P

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
We're making a Link and a Mario hat.
Post your suggestions for more hats!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Raccoon my freind i must say, nicly done so far, you are the one that inspired me to make my own pokemon game Talk to you on msn later

~nickw1101~

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Well the game is coming along nicely, and the side stories are working out well.

I'll give you some new screens soonish.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Hello, sorry for the lack of updates but we were very busy, well I was :P. Anyway. I am working on the hat system.

Here is how it works:
Your hats are recorded onto the Hatcard every time you visit a hat shop you can select a hat that is on you card or you can buy one at the shop. The ones you buy will be added onto the card.

I am working on it so tell me what you think(see attachment).

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
The Zelda (link) hat will be a prize for winning a mini game.
Just as all the other novelty hats will be received.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Really don't know why thats happening, Derarath.
Please post a screenshot of what it look like.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
well I see lots of empty spaces on that hat card! I can't wait to see what hats are there :D! Well I'm looking forward for more updates :D!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Well so far, I think there'll be... Various colors, Link, Mario and other mock up hats... which if you suggest any, we'll add them!

Back