• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion

Years
Wow, I gotta say, the mapping is awesome, as everyone says, this may very well be in direct competition with Hidden Depths and Liquid. Keep up the awesome work.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
WOW! All I can say that this game is simply amazing! I thoroughly agree with Kyle_Katarn. I think that, when finished, this game could possible rival Nintendo's creations!

There are only a few minor problems, and that would have to do with grammar. Another thing I noticed was the text. That would be a good thing to fix. It's kind of hard on peoples eyes...

Anyways, I commend you all on your work on this game. Definitely keep up the good work, and don't give up on this project!

Ciao

AbareMax

Years
Raccoon said:
In my opinion rm2k is a LOT better than 2k3.
Rpg Maker 2003 is so badly translated its pretty much useless.
But, the mp3 function is nice.
And, the Pokemon game lags in it.
Which translation of RM2k3 would be the 'badly translated' one?
As far as I know RPGAdvocate's version has a far better translation than Don Miguel's for RM2k. And Cult of the Mad Cow's version is pretty much the same as the RM2k translation.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Nah, I'll be evil... for a while...

Need to work on them a bit more. (make them pretty)

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Right, well I just made an island which you need to surf to get to.
Screens...

petriislandupdate9at.png

Overlook of the main part of Petri Island.

And some in-game screens of Petri Island:
pokepetri10ky.png

pokepetri28ym.png

pokepetri31mo.png

pokepetri46fw.png

pokepetri50id.png

Please note that I know the door of the Pok?mart is missing in this screen.
pokepetri66bf.png

pokepetri75dt.png

pokepetri86gg.png

pokepetri93sr.png

pokepetri103yw.png

pokepetri115ar.png

Comments please. ;)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
The screenshots look good, but the maps seem a bit constricted. The areas to walk across are very narrow so there isn't much room for exploration. Other than that, it's very impressive.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Well, it's just a really small island that has been turned into a city... so there isnt much exploring to do, apart from in the massive cave.

EDIT: Forgot to say, theres a hat shop where you can buy different colours of hats.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Instead of it saying: "Wants to challenge you" put: "appeared"

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Thats okay, pics are sometimes better than words anyway... they describe more. :)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
No, this is a pokemon game being made by funnybunny and Raccoon, in a program called RPG Maker 2000. This is not a roleplay. You must be in the wrong section.

Back