• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Channel

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Any of you actully ever played on this more than like 15 times?

i played on it every day for like 2 weeks i got jirachi on the first day then just bought tvs and stuff alike

MY favorite part of the game was the dolls i bought every single one and made pikachu (sparky for me) throw them all of the shelves then he would pick one up and watch tv!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have the game and I quit after unlocking Jirachi since the game wasn't too much fun anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wait why would you play this game more than once? 8| I played through it and had to force myself to get everything. I can't help but wonder if they fired whoever came up with the lame idea to make a video game about something as mundane as watching fake TV. o_O

I have to admit I loved the Pichu Bros. special at least the first... two or three times I saw it. 8|

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    :) Mine got turned in at GameStop one day. :)

I pretty much did everything worth doing. Then it was boring.

Watch: They'll come out with a Hey You Pikachu with Wii Speak.

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
    I love Pokemon Channel! It was incredibly fun when I played it. I greatly enjoyed it. I loved pretty much everything on there. Once, after Pikachu and I were out, we came home and Celebi was there! It was sweet! So yeah, Pokemon Channel was a great game for me.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Thats Very odd since on a rating from 100 peeps youd be like the only one to actully like the game that much :s

I have to admit i did want to complete it just so i could add it to my completed List (Currently all the games including Platium (JAP) + Ranger Shadows of Almia

Zennyo Ryūō

In love with CoD - WaW. XD
    Years
    I really liked Pokémon Channel. There was quite a bit of replay value, and the gameplay was quite deep. The collectable cards and different televisions added to the value.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I really liked Pokémon Channel. There was quite a bit of replay value, and the gameplay was quite deep. The collectable cards and different televisions added to the value.
    Deep gameplay? Mind expanding on what you mean?

I just remember mindlessly watching TV over and over and over and over again. 8|

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Wait why would you play this game more than once? 8| I played through it and had to force myself to get everything. I can't help but wonder if they fired whoever came up with the lame idea to make a video game about something as mundane as watching fake TV. o_O

I have to admit I loved the Pichu Bros. special at least the first... two or three times I saw it. 8|

Oh god... >_>
    I can still remember some of the lyrics.

"Side by side, it's Pichu and Pichu.
    You won't see one with the other."

I can briefly remember more but I won't say it in case I say it wrong. XD

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    The Pichu Bros!!!! I loved The Last one Where Meowth WAS all Hyper like Standing on the roulette! lol

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I wish I could get out to that island that Pikachu's always wanting to go to, I think it's Colbat Island the island with trasue on it, that was on Hey You Pikachu, too bad the Lapres that sometimes appears there can't swin me over.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    i just play it and take Pikachu out to talk to other Pokemon, then answer their questions and buy alot of stuff on TV :D

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I actually play it quite a bit, considering it's age. I like all of the interactive things on it.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    .. I dont even have one of these things! and was the Jirachi on the game limited?>

What do you mean by Limited?

I think you can complete Channel once, and then get a Jirachi on all Ruby and Sapphire games you own. So you could restart Ruby or Sapphire and keep getting Jirachis.

On the Ruby or Sapphire game though I believe you must beat the league.

Back