• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Character

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm here to know what pokemon character you would like to be? Would you be Misty? A proffesor? Jesse or James? Type in here any random character that you like.
    I would like to be Paul, I like his attitude, and would love to teach Ash a lesson about battling.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I would like to be Brock and the first thing I would do is stop following a kid around in his adventures.

Maybe you should have posted this in the Pokémon TV Show and Movies section..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I would like to be gary, I sorta look like him, ad I like his attitude, so ether gary or Pokemon Ranger Jackie, cause he's awesome...

So it really is between those two...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Crystal/Marina - and be a big fangirl of some awesome person *hugs pictures* x3

Probably Kenta. A normal Pokemontrainer in the region of Jotho. and have a really awesome Typhlosion
    Jotho has always been my favourite region. Both Marina and Kenta were my favourite trainers. They weren't exactly as Ash and co. Just your regular trainers, yet cool. xD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What about a Gym leader? I like Sabrina! ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh wow, I fergot about gym leaders, lol

Then now I have three options, I really like Volkner, like really bad, he's sweet, and he lives in my favorite city of sinnoh...

Hmmmm, so I guess, after all of my options, Im volkner ;)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I don't wanna be a gymleader. No matter how strong and skilled they are, Gymleaders are more or less tied down to their town area/Gym. No, I would rather cross the world, then being stuck in a town.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    And of course, elite four members, I'd be a psychic one.

Years
    I like Dawn. My friends(that like pokemon) say that I would be Dawn.

She has a Piplup, which is my all time favorite pokemon. She is very emotional. She can be furious, joyful, mourning, confused, and more, all in one day! So can I(it happens a lot). Weird.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My personality in pokemon would be paul, and I'd have all psychic types, my real personality isn't like paul of course, I've just always liked the idea of being mean and rude to people, thats my dream personality! XD

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Harley or James, I love there mannerisms and pokemon but they suck. I could improve them.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I dunno...I think I would like to be Molly (from the third movie) or Misty...but only when she's traveling around with Ash and co.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Lance, for sure. With his spiky hair and his cape and his powerful Pokemon... it'd be sweet to be able to fly anywhere you want and beat up anybody you want.

But I wouldn't, because I'd be good-guy-Lance like from the games, not manga Lance who wanted to cleanse the world of humans (jinkies).

I'd just make sure they knew I could beat them up. Heh heh heh.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Being an Officer Jenny would be pretty cool too!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    I personally would like to study Pokemon, you know...be a professor. Not any partiicular one from the show, but one none the less.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    For Gym Leader I would be Morty because he's has awesome ghost Pokemon's, for normal Pokemon Charecter i would be Ash, but with a better attitude then the real Ash and have all Ash's pokemon evolve.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    For Gym Leader I would be Morty because he's has awesome ghost Pokemon's, for normal Pokemon Charecter i would be Ash, but with a better attitude then the real Ash and have all Ash's pokemon evolve.
    I like Morty too, I love ghost pokemon, would you be studying Ho-oh just like Morty?

Back