• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chrome

Where/When should Beta 1.0 End?

• The Second Gym

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • The Third Gym

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Come on! Just release it now!

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • I honestly don't care.

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
Years
  • Long Time. No update. :(

UPDATE!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been as busy as heck dealing with school and such. I've also been doing some work for some other hacks, such as Astar's D/N Textbox. It is also in this hack, but if you want more info, go check out Pokemon Gray.

Meet the New You!

I've just finished getting all of the new character sprites in. I will admit I needed Astar's help getting the trainer sprites to work... :p

If you have any suggestions on the sprites, I'm open! If you think the sprites are crap and you want to do it, by all means you can. ;)

update1.png
    update2.png
    update3.png
    update4.png

For some strange reason, the OW sprites's pallet glitches up in Alder's lab. I'm looking for a fix as I type this, but I cannot figure it out. Chances are I'll find it, because I've made the textbox shorter by accident, and I found and fixed it by accident. :p

Shiny Quagsire

Years
  • Christmas UPDATE!

Alright, lets get to it!

Tale of Woe...

So, recently my computer has been getting a lot of viruses, causing half of my time on it to try and fix it. When half of your time is spent doing that, I couldn't work on Chrome. Now here's the kicker: When I tried to reinstall windows, it gave me an error, but the hard disk was intact and all of our important files on a flashdrive. I actually put Chrome on a different flash drive, And thank goodness! The other flash drive went caput. So, because of the dilemma, the Pokemon Chrome beta 1 release will be delayed.

Mini-Update Stuff

I should at least post what I did do right? Well, it not much, but I changed the intro background and text, fixed a few bugs, and made new "expression boxes".

2i883tz.png
    500378.png
    rk60kz.png
    wiuh6b.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Shinyquasirescreenerrorshelp.png

Here's ur screen shot of the lab
    :/
    As you can see i cricled some stuffs i will tell you why :D
    the stairs doesnt have a end bit to it as the bottowm of the stairs does
    and the book has a shadow behind it when it shouldnt
    andthe shadow to the left of the room vanishes halfway through

EDIT:
    The hero ??? ( O.O )

Shiny Quagsire

Years
  • Shinyquasirescreenerrorshelp.png

Here's ur screen shot of the lab
    :/
    As you can see i cricled some stuffs i will tell you why :D
    the stairs doesnt have a end bit to it as the bottowm of the stairs does
    and the book has a shadow behind it when it shouldnt
    andthe shadow to the left of the room vanishes halfway through

EDIT:
    The hero ??? ( O.O )

The hero was fixed already. As for the tile errors, I just fixed them. ;)

Shiny Quagsire

Years
  • New Years Update!

Alright, a new years update! Since I'm waiting for my mapper, I really couldn't do much progress, but this update will be key to the events in Chrome.

Flashback Greyscale

Recently I found out how to easily harness the greyscale from the "Previously on Your Journey" scene, and used it to make a greyscale flashback whenever I want! I also removed the previously on your journey thing because it was very buggy, and crashed my game a lot. Since screenshots don't show ASM real easily, I made a neat video!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So I just saw this today, and this hack looks awesome. it looks rather unique, with the flash backs and all. I'll be watching this one's progress.

Shiny Quagsire

Years
  • Mini-Update

I havn't got much to present, but I minus well post a little progress. I've been doing some full bug testing, looking for old strings, and I found a few minor errors. I ran through the game with my iTouch, no bugs there. I did manage to do this with some free time:

If you want the source, look at my post in the R&D section under Textbox X and &? thread.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • ElitePokes, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Shiny Quagsire, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or karatekid552.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back