• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Take a guess: FROM TOONZONE

Next fall the Housou will get dubbed

Comments:

1) Pokemon Chronicles has 22 episodes, and it sounds as though it's Pokemon Housou from the description.

2) 4Kids is not sure that the two will hit Kids' WB! even though YGO and Pokemon Advanced air on there.
    https://members.aol.com/NovemberSpar...4Kids-YGOGX.wav

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2005
    Awesome, I thought they were a lost interest. Does the Raikou movie count as a Housou special?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It is a special ^ ^. These are set to air next year though.

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    god, please tell me the title's still pending. If I end up with a ton of n00b readers referring to the title of my fic being almost the same as a dub series of the anime, I'm gonna be real pissed off.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yamato-san said:
    god, please tell me the title's still pending. If I end up with a ton of n00b readers referring to the title of my fic being almost the same as a dub series of the anime, I'm gonna be real pissed off.

At the moment it is the name, but seeing as how it won't air in US untill next fall I think it might change.

BTW you sound just like someone from toonzone...same fic name and everything,lol...unless you are him...but nah

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    Toonzone? Never heard of it. Besides, if I was there, I guarantee you'll find me under the name "Yamato-san" or, in the event it's already taken, the same name but with some kind of number ending (and if it's like Gamefaqs and doesn't allow hyphens, I'd be "Yamato san"). In short, I use my screen name everywhere.

Anyway, are you sure this guy has the exact same name for his fic? Wouldn't it at least be "Pokemon Chronicles" instead of "Pocket Monsters Chronicles", considering original names are used extremely rarely in Pokemon fanfics.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yamato-san said:
    Toonzone? Never heard of it. Besides, if I was there, I guarantee you'll find me under the name "Yamato-san" or, in the event it's already taken, the same name but with some kind of number ending (and if it's like Gamefaqs and doesn't allow hyphens, I'd be "Yamato san"). In short, I use my screen name everywhere.

Anyway, are you sure this guy has the exact same name for his fic? Wouldn't it at least be "Pokemon Chronicles" instead of "Pocket Monsters Chronicles", considering original names are used extremely rarely in Pokemon fanfics.

Well a lot of people from toonzone know a great deal about the world of anime, so he might just happen to know it. If you PM me I can give you a link to what he said.

Back on topic, I'm really not sure when this is going to start it's dub, but it'll be a while if it is only 22 episodes...what I have to woner is I'm sure there will be more then 22 Hoshu by next fall, so which 22?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    I wonder how they are able to pull together 22 episodes. There are only 16 Hosou specials. Add the Raikou special it'll be 17. Most likely they will divided it into three part since the Raikou special has a length of about an hour, making the count 19. Slowkings Day is less than 7 minutes, even if you count that in the count will be 20. Still 2 episodes short.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    This comes out next fall, between now and then when the dubbing starts there would have been enough Hoshu to pull us into more then just 22.

EDIT: Ok, new thought...no one has actually said these are going to be the hoshu. From that voice clip, it didn't give that great of a description ...so this might be something new all together.

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I think it would be Hoso. Theres nothing different Japan hasnt already shown.
    I've seen most of the Hosos.
    Though I'd prefer a direct DVD release for Raikou in Japan and the US. I wish they would get that over with >>

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    If they're just announcing it now, there is a very good chance that these would be the hoso episodes, and I'm sure there will be more hoso episodes in Japan to push the total to 22, and maybe even more. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and wait and see.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Most likely, there will be more Houso episodes by then. :/

But this does sound interesting...

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Oh thank goodness! I've been wanting to see the Housou specials for a long time now.

This better not be some cruel joke. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to things like this. ( ?.?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I hope that this is true, and that the episodes will end up being the Housou ones! I can't think of anything else that they'd be. I was really hoping that they would bring these episodes to the US, because I miss seeing Misty and several of the other characters! Plus it would be interesting to get to see the Raikou episode, with Marina and Kenta.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    blue said:

Well a lot of people from toonzone know a great deal about the world of anime, so he might just happen to know it. If you PM me I can give you a link to what he said.

Back on topic, I'm really not sure when this is going to start it's dub, but it'll be a while if it is only 22 episodes...what I have to woner is I'm sure there will be more then 22 Hoshu by next fall, so which 22?
    In America there aren't as far as Japan. The 22 specials will be before the episodes we are doing.

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Well, I can't wait for Pokemon Chronicles, since Ash has annoyed me a lot and I want to see some episodes without Ash.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    these new eps being the Housou's are just a guess.. but they will indeed be outside the 'normal' episodes that will be showing then.. so maybe, perhaps it'll be the housou dubbed.. or even better yet.. an all new Pokemon series (Crystal? Emerald based?? or ???)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PPNSteve said:
    these new eps being the Housou's are just a guess.. but they will indeed be outside the 'normal' episodes that will be showing then.. so maybe, perhaps it'll be the housou dubbed.. or even better yet.. an all new Pokemon series (Crystal? Emerald based?? or ???)
    It could be, but if you listen he did call it a "episodic" show. Which usually means that each episode is a stand alone...I'm not so sure we might even get the Raiku one though. It is an hour long, though I suppose it could be split into two episodes.

Back