• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
Years
  • You're a human...yes a human...shocking! XD

Anyway and live in one huge city, everybody lives in the same huge city. The city is 5X big than New York City. So have fun.

Objective? To live life in a huge city of crime and mayhem, you can either save the day, or you can create crime, either way it's your life, live how you want. Part time superhero, part time criminal...hey it's your world!

Sound simple? Good! This should be interesting, here's the profile:

Name:
    Pokemon: Only 3 so make them good, anything goes except legendaries....you know what? to make things interesting, you could have legendaries....but only one.
    Job: Superhero? Criminal? Mayor? Police? Drug store owner? Whatever you'd like.
    Description:
    Personality:

And there! Wala! You got yourself ready to rp here! XD

I'll do mine later after some people post.

Last edited:

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Name: Alex.

Pokemon: *Shiny* Metagross, Salamence, Jirachi.

Job: Special Police Leader.

Description: wears all black and has a long black cloak and a scar running over his left eye making it cloudy (and given him the power too see the future and gives him the best sight in the world.

Personality: Dark, Don't want to share his problems, is only friendly with the people he knows

Last edited:

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
  • OOC: The raichu Master is back in business!

Name: Jamie
    Pokemon: Rhydon, Aggron, Charizard
    Job: He's too young, but there is a secret to him...only exposed to his closest friends!
    Description: Tall and lanky. Regular t-shirt and shorts is what he wears, and sandles. Hair is spiked and is a redish color. His eyes are one eye red, and the other a beautiful emerald color.
    Personality: Mysterious, likes to hang out in the shadows, and denies having any association with crime or justice. He does as he pleases when he pleases.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Name: Alistair
    Pokemon: Latios, Swampert and Gyarados!
    Job: Looks after injured pokemon at pokemon centre!
    Description: Very smart, black jacket and just the best in town!
    Personality: Very happy at times!, loves to have battles and raise my pokemon.

Im gonna start posting after two more people have joined!, [4 people in all!]

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Name: Lupinina Lapis
    Pokemon: Deoxys, Milotic, Chimicho
    Job: Breeder
    Description: Ugh..Point to all other RPs I've joined
    Personality: stays away from people.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Wait for me!
    Name: Ciera
    Pokemon: Manectric, Pidgeot, Feraligatr
    Job: Criminal
    Description: 5"9', thin, always wears dark clothing. Her eyes are violet and her hair is black. Her skin is a pale white.
    Personality: Is friendly, but only to her friends. Will be rude to people, if she doesnt really like them.

Ciera walks down the crowded street, looking arond for no one, or nothing in particular.
    "Aye, where is everyone...?" she mutters to herself.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
  • I walked into an alley and sat in the shadows, just waiting, waiting for something. I had an idea about what would happen but I had no clue when or where, I would have to move quickly to catch it.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • Name: Yuki
    Pokemon: Umbreon, Skarmory, Articuno
    Job: None, but she draws and thieves
    Description: 5' 7", long blonde hair, blue eyes with a scar over one eye. She has a ragged tank top and jean shorts
    Personality: Cold, gothic, mistrusting, rarely warms up to many

Yuki walked down the alleyway, searching for shelter. She ran into someone sitting and Yuki grumbled and stood.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Stop twisting my arm, I'm here already!

Name: Stefan Bashkir
    Pokemon: Tyranitar, Hitmontop, and Arcanine.
    Job: He's too young for a real job, yet he is a hotshot pokemon trainer/criminal.
    Description: Short, spiked black hair, with brown eyes. About 5'10'', and wears a simple shirt, jeans, and workboots. He also has the family heirloom, a black leather greatcoat which will stop just about anything thrown at him.
    Personality: He's just a simple guy trying to make his way in the city, though heaven help any law enforcement that tries to make him change his way.
    (Note, my character speaks english quite well, but he's Russian)

Last edited:

capalex65

Years
  • I walked up and down the halls in the Special Police Underground Headquarters (S.P.U.H.) when i saw a report on Pokemon it said: "An undiscovered pokemon has been found the name is....." The bottom piece with the name was torn off.

I then walked out of S.P.U.H. and into the city waiting to get some criminals (ooc: you can't see that i'm the leader of the Special Police)

NappyJin[TO]

Original Gym Hero
    Years
  • I'm game.

Name:Soko Noria
    Pokemon: Dragonair, Clefairy,Bellossom
    Job:Student
    Description:Fair skin, dark green eyes, white hair, wears a red cape and a pink baseball cap turned backwards.
    Personality:Quiet, yet wise and distant.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • A speeding car then zipped passed me. There! I thought to myself as I jumped to my feet. I ran through the alley and cut off the car. I called out Aggron and waited. The car stopped as they saw the monsterous pokemon. They got out of the car and started running like they stole something. I laughed and called my pokemon back. "That's my repayment to the police, now they have to catch them." I said out loud, then I went back into the alley. I looked for a ladder and began climbing the first one I saw. I got to the top of it and watched, amused, as the police tryed to catch the crooks.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • (I see you all are RPing in first person POV... Too bad, Ill use third person.)

Ciera stuck her hands in her pockets and looked around. She saw an old man, trying to walk down the street. She grinned and went to help him, but took his wallet instead.
    "C'ya old geezer" she muttered. Going through the wallet, she realized she just got $40.
    "Sweet" she walks towards a small store, on the corner of the road.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • (I'm with Ciera. I suck at the first person!!XD)

Name: Matt
    Pokemon: Espeon, Evee, and Dragonair
    Job: I wouldn't put it THAT way, but yeah, he steals things to get a quick buck for food for him and his pokemon.
    Description: Blondish hair, with blue eyes, wears a black shirt with jeans he accidentally bleached, making them white, and he wears a black trenchcoat over his shirt.XD
    Personality: He doesn't trust most people around him, except for his pokemon.He also useually doesn't care about other people's safety if it doesn't involve him. At some times, however, he can be happy.

OOC: Okay, I'll start now.XD

*Matt walked down the streets, and saw somebody attacking other people with a metagross.*

Matt: No skin off my pokemon's bones. *Walks away, to the square, where a small drug store for pokemon just opened up.*

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • She grumbled and soon saw a fancy woman walking along with a preppy Meowth. Yuki grinned and snuck up behind the woman and slipped her hand in the pockets and she snuck off.

Yuki rummaged through what she had found, wads of cash and actual gems and jewlrey. "Time to live like a queen, but first to sell off the other stuff. Then I can buy a home."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • (Okay, after the first post, i'm doing things in story format!!XD)

Matt walked to the shop, when suddenly, a bullet whizzed past him. He looked around, and saw a person holding a gun, shooting at him. Matt calmly walked toward him, dodgeing all the bullets. He grabbed the mans gun, and shot his hand. Screaming, the man ran away. "Hmm.. with a little custumizing, this gun could be pretty uselful."Matt said, and putting the gun in his pocket, he walked back to the drug store.

capalex65

Years
  • I saw the sudden interest for the store at the corner and walked into it "HANDS UP!!!!" i yelled to all of them "EVERYONE WALKS OUT OF THIS ILLEGAL STORE AND THE SHOPKEEPER IS NOW UNDER ARREST!!!!" i thought :If anyone is questioning my authority then i will get out the thing that would prove it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back