• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

DresseurPkmnn

DresseurPkmn
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hey just a question! I'm planning to do a let's play of this game in my pokemon channel in spanish. Can I play the whole game until the end? or will there be major updates upcoming?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    Has anyone acctually gotten past the lanto part of the game and into the other reigons? If so, how? I have beaten elite four over and over again, besten the story, and have gotten mewtwo. How do i continue fron their? Thansk

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Has anyone acctually gotten past the lanto part of the game and into the other reigons? If so, how? I have beaten elite four over and over again, besten the story, and have gotten mewtwo. How do i continue fron their? Thansk

Go to the north of isle 6 and a little pass should appear

Hey just a question! I'm planning to do a let's play of this game in my pokemon channel in spanish. Can I play the whole game until the end? or will there be major updates upcoming?

Thanks!
    You're allowed to do it. Maybe I'll do 1 major update, but now , all my update should be small. However, the game is already complete and your actual save will be compatible with future release

I have interests in starting my own rom hack, since yours in so detailed and you have so many things already implemented perhaps i could ask you a couple questions.

1. Can you make the character you have based on the first pokemon in your party?

Basically my hack would work alot like Pokemon Conquest in the fact that there is a specific person dedicated to the certain pokemon. Personally i'd do One Piece so Sanji for example would eventually become Blaziken

2. Can you add an event that would be triggered by a certain character sleeping?

Basically what id want is for the pokemon progression to be based on something completely different than previous games. For example during the 2 years Sanji spent on Ivankov's island he faced very different forms of challenges than anyone else

Id like for there to be specific stones to get to get any evolution's or mega evolutions. This would for example be just torchic, a completely solo experience where to become strong you have to individually build you characters to become great.

Both the SH Pirates and Allies would possess these sorts of solo challenges. Essentially once you sleep youd be transported to Ivankov's crossdresser island and you'd have challenges from beginner to advanced(granted you picked torchic as your first pokemon in your party)

3. Could a Ship be implemented(a fully surfing one that would also possess features similar to your buyable house)?

Id ideally love to make this based on sailing since one piece is about pirates and the islands aren't as bunched up as pokemon is.

4. What do you think about the idea?

I made a couple of threads trying to discuss the topic but nobody really commented about it.

One Piece or Naruto seemed like they'd work the best without having to completely overhaul the typing and i am 1000x a bigger fan of One Piece(greatest anime ever, even better than pokemon) #shots fired
    First of all : you're not at the right place to ask this question
    secondly, the creator of " Dragon ball z team training " could answer your question because he do a rom non based on a pokmon story.
    thirdly : you should read all the tutorial about scripting, mapping, overworlds, spriting etc.
    4 ° : You need to be able to draw (the hardest things !) your characters, moves, overworlds, etc yourself and you'll spent a lot of time for these things.

To conclude, if you follow all these condition your rom hack can be a reality in a far future.
    good luck !

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    How the hell are you able to beat goku, if you can't even reach him in the first place!??!!!?!!!
    The rock stops u and the waterfalls are missplaced

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Here are the links btw:
    Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I cba starting over

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    PS: I tried the wall cheat! Goku must be coded in a wrong way! cause The game freezes

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Here are the links btw:

I cba starting over
    To be honest, there is no error with Goku. You're not able to fight him, he is just here to generate in the mind of the player some questions : "who is it ?"," why he is here ?" etc. Because this guy is really important further in the story.

However, I suppose you've read the game guide and that's why you think it was an error >>> the game guide isn't up to date so I'll fix this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    To be honest, there is no error with Goku. You're not able to fight him, he is just here to generate in the mind of the player some questions : "who is it ?"," why he is here ?" etc. Because this guy is really important further in the story.

However, I suppose you've read the game guide and that's why you think it was an error >>> the game guide isn't up to date so I'll fix this.

Ok Thank you <3
    Btw! Best Hack in ages!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Also in Mariville There is atleast 2 bugs!

If u talk with the cop the game freezes, if u walk into the house there is a black screen

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hi Shogun. I liked your hack its amzing. But could you please tell me how could I obtain a emega mewtwo X? I've read your gameguide and it says I can get it by leveling my mewtwo to lewel 90 . But when I did it my mewtwo DID NOT evolve. I realy want to have a mega mewtwo X.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hi, it is written in your game guide that I can evolve Mewtwo into Mega Mewtwo X at level 90. But when I did it, my Mewtwo DID NOT evolve. How do I fix this? Is there even a Mega Mewtwo X in the game? I really want to have one.

KurisuSan

Lord of Reality
    Years
  • Hey there, enjoying the game immensely, I'm a bit curious because I am a big completionist and like to do as much as I can in each area and your list of which pokémon are available in each map is great but I can't help but feel like they're a little off or something, i.e. in Rt. 2 it says that you can find caterpie which in itself isn't much of an issue because he's plentiful in V. Forest but I farmed there quite a bit (leveling all 35 of my mons to be exact) and have yet to encounter one. This actually leads to my bigger problem in Rt. 3 where it says you can find a Nidoran(f) and I have spent about 3 hrs or so grinding there to not find any at all.

Also a small text error when fighting Brock(Pierre?) the NPC you fight before him calls him Brock both before and after you fight him and the two signs (in and outside of the gym) call him Brock as well, however when you fight him it says Leader Pierre wants to fight.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi, it is written in your game guide that I can evolve Mewtwo into Mega Mewtwo X at level 90. But when I did it, my Mewtwo DID NOT evolve. How do I fix this? Is there even a Mega Mewtwo X in the game? I really want to have one.
    I took a look on this error and it seems I haven't correctly edited the volution of Mewtwo. I've just fixed this and the fix will be available soon. Thanks for your report.

why charizard? surely it isn't that important to be ur icon of choice
    because orginially it should be a mega rayquaza (that's why the name of the game is Cloud White because rayquaza is the symbol of the sky and rayquaza is the most important legendary in CW. However, I haven't found a good sprites for the titlescreen and I 've decide to replace it with Charizard. In CW2, the pokémon on the titlescreen will be Venusaur (mega) and in CW3 it will be Blastoise (Mega) ...

Hey there, enjoying the game immensely, I'm a bit curious because I am a big completionist and like to do as much as I can in each area and your list of which pokémon are available in each map is great but I can't help but feel like they're a little off or something, i.e. in Rt. 2 it says that you can find caterpie which in itself isn't much of an issue because he's plentiful in V. Forest but I farmed there quite a bit (leveling all 35 of my mons to be exact) and have yet to encounter one. This actually leads to my bigger problem in Rt. 3 where it says you can find a Nidoran(f) and I have spent about 3 hrs or so grinding there to not find any at all.

Also a small text error when fighting Brock(Pierre?) the NPC you fight before him calls him Brock both before and after you fight him and the two signs (in and outside of the gym) call him Brock as well, however when you fight him it says Leader Pierre wants to fight.

I have decide to replace the name of brock with pierre for personnal reason. I'll finish to fix this error soon

Back