• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Should I Still Make Pokemon Mind?

• Yes Kebbles, You Should!

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Nah Kebbles, I Don't Think So!

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Wrong spelling there. :)
    "... is allowed to pass here." ;)

Just pointing that one out. =)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

Actually thats correct english.
    The one your thinkin of it...

"Only the champion is allowed to pass threw here"

Mine is...

"Only the champion is allowed past here"

Yes Kebbles is right....kinda.
    It would actually be

"Only the Champion is allowed to pass through here"
    :D
    Well I love the screenies they are very marvelous!
    BOL Kebb!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Yes Kebbles is right....kinda.
    It would actually be

"Only the Champion is allowed to pass through here"
    :D
    Well I love the screenies they are very marvelous!
    BOL Kebb!

Proper english...boring!
    Let's talk more about the fun stuff!
    Kebbles, i have a suggestion:
    In the first town, make some kind of Celebi/Jirachi statue, depending on the version (just an idea)

When you talk to it, it would say something like "This statue is in honor of our town's pokemon, Celebi/Jirachi"

I don't know where you would get those sprites though, and it isn't that good of an idea, but every suggestion counts.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Proper english...boring!
    Let's talk more about the fun stuff!
    Kebbles, i have a suggestion:
    In the first town, make some kind of Celebi/Jirachi statue, depending on the version (just an idea)

When you talk to it, it would say something like "This statue is in honor of our town's pokemon, Celebi/Jirachi"

I don't know where you would get those sprites though, and it isn't that good of an idea, but every suggestion counts.

Nah coz its not like anyone knows about celebi or jirachi, the caves were always empty intill now. When you become champ and go down there you will see its just like any other route intill you go in the caves.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Just noticed those screenshots, they look nice except for one thing.
    Thats my Rom Base.. Not dragonhacker's..

if you want proof, go to Hack Resources page 1.
    ex is my old account, so thats my Rom Base :l, you also need to give credit to WAH for the tiles in the Rom Base.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Just noticed those screenshots, they look nice except for one thing.
    Thats my Rom Base.. Not dragonhacker's..

if you want proof, go to Hack Resources page 1.
    ex is my old account, so thats my Rom Base :l, you also need to give credit to WAH for the tiles in the Rom Base.

Sorry, I will change that right now!
    Very sorry for that.
    Thanks

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
    Years
    I love your idea I've decided to start getting some people to help me start off my hacking career in the scrapbox subforum. Oh and I hope you don't mind but I used you first post as a guide line for my first post.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    I love your idea I've decided to start getting some people to help me start off my hacking career in the scrapbox subforum. Oh and I hope you don't mind but I used you first post as a guide line for my first post.

Hey thanks!
    Yeah I noticed, And I posted in your thread.

To the game...
    I have mapped Thornight Harbour and the Ferry.
    But itman1234 still has some scripting to do for me, and its really hard because our times are so different.
    And im not going to be home all tomorrow so it'll be even harder...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Yeah, we have completely different times, i go to sleep when you wake up, and vice versa.

I won't be on too much today either...A LOT of homework, i started it but i still have a lot more to go.

But i promise i will do them soon kebbles!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Yeah, we have completely different times, i go to sleep when you wake up, and vice versa.

I won't be on too much today either...A LOT of homework, i started it but i still have a lot more to go.

But i promise i will do them soon kebbles!

Yeah I no it sucks bad, I need to find a sripter who has the same times as me...
    Yeah thats okay.

I'll just continue with mapping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back