• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Copper

Marokin

Grand Master of Shadows
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    In this hack of Fire Red, the main character lives in the Haron region. The 'protectors' of the region, Team Hark are searching for the infamous Pokemon Magikarp. Will you, a 10 year old boy/girl be able to protect Magikarp and the Haron region from this threat?

New things:
    Magikarp is Legendary and has changed moveset
    Gyrados(spelling) is no a basic Pokemon
    New Starters(Eevee,Larvitar and Dratini)
    New Region-Haron
    A secondary region in post game-Ryhin

My specialty is mapping. I need a scripter, event person and probably a overworld editor. Regardless of what I said, any help would be useful. Just post here for me, thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    There's not much stuff to see here.Make longer the thread,put some effort in writing more of the story,or this wil be closed soon.

Years
  • This has know efort at all, did you even brainstorm this? You should think of a better storyline
    maybe start a team, read some tuts, and come back with a better
    hack. See when your planning a hack you don't post a thread you think about
    it first and then you post a thread. My opinon is to go back and re think this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yup, you should elaborate on your features or story if you want to keep this thread open.

Marokin

Grand Master of Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    The New Story

Thanks for all the help. The new and improved story:

In the Haron region(northwest of Sinnoh), Pokemon are seen in a different light; people care nothing for Pokemon because of the beliefs of the Region King, Dubon. They do respect one Pokemon though, the elusive Magikarp. You have just joined the Horizon, a group of trainers out to protect Pokemon. With your starter, will you protect all Pokemon from Dubon's team, Zion?

Post-Game;
    Dubon is gone. It has been 3 months of peace, but a new threat is rising. Jasper of Team Zion is attemping to find another Magikarp(there are more than one) for its expansive moveset. Time to save the Islands of Haron.

Same new things as before.
    I still need people to help me
    Post-game story may be changed

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I don't quite understand why they want the Magikarp so much{Maybe it is only me}
    but you sholuld tell us how great the magikarp and the stories behind it...
    btw,your idea of making magikarp the strongest and legendery pokemon is kinda the same as "Rise Of Magikarp"made by ~Poke~...hmm.....

Back