• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Kularian

Talespinner
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Votes on to tone down Isaac's accent? :P I saw nearly every post hating it, so I can if none of you care for it.

And no, Isaac did not actually take down a Gyarados, for any who was curious. He's big, but not that big. He has a tendency to brag, so...yeah. Also, Stingray, there are guards posted around at night, so getting outside would be a touch difficult, and the training grounds aren't exactly optional, :P

I'd rather he just be new to the island and his past exploits made him choice for the current mission, or something to that effect. But I have tomorrow off from work, so a post will come in the morning. I would post tonight, but I'm exhausted from work and a three hour drive that I wasn't expecting...so...yeah.

Expect a post around...9-10 EST tomorrow. *nod*

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I can read what Isaac is saying so I couldn't care less, but I do live in the south so maybe that helps...

PMed you on Javok... He sees things differently than most. As such if he did train he would be a bit resistant to training on the grounds... Javok is resistant to authority. He is there to help but he isn't willing to follow all the rules perfectly. He will do important things for the rebellion without trouble (like go on the missions), but smaller things like training/physical fitness and such he will try to go off and do his own thing.

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • I can understand it... But it seems like someone's comp has a flu xD

How was my Abra thing with the Teleport and Pokédexes?

Oh, and if someone was wondering, yes I am gay 8D... But I have never RP'ed as one... This ought to be interesting xD

I was also wondering... Is there going to be any ponds or anything, where Lapras could come out? As it seems quite useless to have a Lapras on an area where there is almost no water :O

Last edited:

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Well you are on a search for water, and Sousei's environment is jungle-y, so as long as you guys don't go, "Let's look for water in the desert!" you should /probably/ find some. XD

Also as I'm much more 'of the games' than I am 'of the anime,' so I have no problem with Lapras, or other water-based pokemon, being used outside of watery areas. They wouldn't be able to stay out for too long, of course, but they still can be used.

And I'll try to tone down his accent some :P

Edit: Okay, post is up. A battle may be coming soon, and in that, to keep things from getting too chaotic, I'll ask each of you to only post once per 'turn' in the battle. This will cause it to slow somewhat, but the enemy Pokemon and trainers have special tactics and whatnot so battling them will be an event unto itself, rather than a "I hit, you hit" type of deal. I'll do my best to post at least once a day, twice if I can get away from work during the day, to keep the RP going. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Watch as something snipes my Misdreavus as it searches for water.

By the way, did no one notice I switched Pokemon a few posts back?

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Yeah, your Misdreavus should be ready to be attacked by something. :| Maybe. I haven't decided yet, :P

And since the Rollout is already done, once everyone else has a chance to post I"ll go ahead and put up the results of the scouting Misdreavus and the Rollin' Donphan.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Hmm... I think Abra should be ambushed by something that uses physical attacks... You know, like tackle it out of the tree xD... That would be entertaining.
    Woah, why are my posts always so long? They seem to be shorter in the preview O.o

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Posted... not my best work but tired atm due to having to get up early to get my brake pads replaced >.<

@Ryu-Kun Now I have this image of the Abra sitting on a branch then out of no where a Pokemon comes crashing into it. Then everything freezes and big letters appear saying OWNED!

If you want I can have Raghar the Linoone accidently take the Abra out in pursuit of something (maybe the Abra finds some wonderful berries that Linoone decides it must have one of or something). :p

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Well you need to check the last part of the post again >.< ... I laid down for a nap (night classes only for me...) and realised I had taken Javok out of character so revised it... a good bit. Plus added italics to Skyna's thoughts.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Hmm... I am not too sure on Devin's OOC ness, due to him being in a new place, where people seemingly appreaciate and understand him. He is still really shy.

And I think I shall wait for Kularian to make his move on the Rollout xD
    I would soooo like to meet a Seviper, or an Arbok

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Well I'm currently waiting on everyone else to post first before I go ahead and do so, so you'll have to wait a bit :P

There is something coming. Have ye no doubt. : D

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Yay for roadkill Ekans!

I am going to sleep in 5 hours anyways :L
    Tomorrow will be pure hfil... A day off, just for some blood tests I dont even want to attend to... And Friday is a day off that costs 15€ :L

Back