• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cruelty!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    So, I had one of those Pokemon Walkers. I put my Groudon on it.

Too bad for Groudon, I don't like third generation Pokemon. :D

Anyone else share this hatred for the third generation? 4th isn't so bad, but third generation just doesn't fit in. I mean, Zigzagoon. Poochyena. You know what I mean?

Last edited:

Danno

Years
    I like a few 4th gen, like Pachirisu. It actually looks like a pokemon that could have been 1st gen, buneary too.

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    it seems like they might use objects like a spray can, or something now. go garbagemon!

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    eh. wonder what the starters will be like. I hate the 3rd and 4th cuzz the multi types and not pure types.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    i like Gen 3 and 4 just as much if anything more than the first 2 and poster ^ 2 of the three 1st gen pokemon are dual type so u cant complain about that

Danno

Years
    Really? Why would you like them more than the originals? You must be young.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I started with the First gen, then moved to the second, then to the third, and to the fourth. Now that the 5th is coming in, I might as well say it.

I love all the pokemon, 4th gen is my favorite. I love the fourth generation pokemon, fifth gen pokemon so far, third gen pokemon, second gen pokemon... my least favorite is probably the originals, due to how little creativity they have.

Note that no creativity does not equal no good. I love the designs, but they're not as creative. Sure, there's a few exceptions, but the 1st gen seems to have cerberus syndrome.

I'll finish rant later.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    lol, epic fail for calling Groudon a fire-type. It's a Ground-type.

Also, I love the third generation...IMO, it had the best legendaries in the game...that includes the golems, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Deoxys

Danno

Years
    I was drinking... but that's not the point! Sure, it's a ground type. But t could still burn you to hell. I always consider it a fire type.

...but it's third gen, so I don't like it. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I liked the Third Generation. I don't know what all the haetin's about, I liked the Pokemon. They have some neat colors. Nice and vivid. And Castform is awesome. And so is Keckleon, and Absol, and Tropius, and Rayquaza, and others. I don't think there's a generation I don't like, tbh.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I liked the Third Generation. I don't know what all the haetin's about, I liked the Pokemon. They have some neat colors. Nice and vivid. And Castform is awesome. And so is Keckleon, and Absol, and Tropius, and Rayquaza, and others. I don't think there's a generation I don't like, tbh.

This. And Tropius for the win.

In my opinion, the first generation looked a little rushed...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Threads created just for Youtube videos aren't really allowed in this forum. However, as you posed a question in the original post and I see that they may be room for discussion, I will leave this thread open. Next time, just keep in mind that threads made to showcase Youtube videos (or any video clips for that matter) are prohibited and will be closed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    What a waste of a Pokewalker!

I love all generation Pokemon, 2nd generation being my favourite.

Danno

Years
    I love 2nd gen myself, it's my favorite too. I still love the first too, but third gen just seemed weird to me, I don't know. As I said though, there are some 4th gens I like. It just seems like they're straying from what Pokemon used to be and making more geometric creatures.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    : (
    Why do you hate the third generation? I love it! Not as much as the second, but if I were a Pokémon trainer my team would contain 2nd and 3rd generation Pokémon.
    I love Manectric, Mightyena (and Poochyena!), Flygon, Salamence, Tropius (It's pure genius! bananas for free~ : D), Rayquaza, Kyogre, Zigzagoon, Linoone, etc etc.
    Sapphire and Emerald are two of the Pokémon games I enjoyed playing most (I never had Ruby, otherwise I would have as well).
    Hoenn is an awesome Region, and if I didn't love Jotho that much, I'd go straight to Hoenn. :X

I don't like the 4th... NOT AT ALL

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    There are many third gen Pokémon I like. Not too many 4rth gen though only a handful of them.

Back