• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon crystal emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Welcome to the world Pokemon Crystal Emerald, the world of wants and dreams.​
    Welcome to the hack of Pokemon Emerald!!!!

For this mod I am going to need some help, I need a banner maker, scripter, maybe spriter, and more people.

here is the story so far.
    story:
    Spoiler:

Here are the features so far.
    features:
    Spoiler:
    Here are the screenshots so far.
    screenshots:
    Spoiler:

MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I always love the new ones on the block asking for everything. Like teh baro said on another thread please learn something or at least the basics before you start.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    I always love the new ones on the block asking for everything. Like teh baro said on another thread please learn something or at least the basics before you start.
    Why don't they add that to the rules, because every new post I seem to read I get that impression and a repeatative post from someone like you telling them they are a noob.
    By the way darkcookie - although it sounds it, I'm not intending to be rude or anything.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I am not calling him a noob its just people shouldnt jump into anything to fast without research or knowledge. I support all hackers out there new or veteran but I dont like it when people try to take the easy train. Also what els can i say about this besides good luck. Also its good to start with ruby or fire-red. Emerald is really unstable. You need to backup way to much.

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    Johto and Hoenn region?
    That kindoff sounds boring.
    I think you shuld make up your own region.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    for the people who heard of crystal blue, the rom crashed on me so i'm restarting on pokemon emerald, the new region idea does sound good, maybe the next mod/hack.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    darkcookie,

thanks for that, but anyway i am a good mapper, but i am new. i've looked for tutorials before, but 10,000 google results are no fun. I tried starting on sapphire, but that crashed twice. i figured i would just try emerald. look under failed in my sig.

FAILED:
    pokemon ice water (stupid name too.)
    and pokemon crystal blue.

they both crashed. so now i am restarting on emerald.

i DO NEED a scripter, and banner maker though.

thank you.

EDIT: i have to reformat my computer, i have not been using mine (my brother's), thats why there are no screenshots. plz post. i dont want to have to restart this thread too.

thank you.

Last edited:

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I had a computer issue, unfortunately, i wont be able to do anything for a while, i will restart it asap. but not for awhile. i will start a new thread for the mod/hack.

Modders please lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaterSplash

Common
    Years
    The fact that Hoenn is already on Emerald makes the game seem a bit repetitive, add in the fact that it is another GSC remake and it just sounds bleh.

I agree with ramo_teh, a new region would definitely make it more original. If you're a good mapper then making a new region should be quite easy. Just remember to back up Emerald everytime you add something.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    i'm sorry to let you all down. but look for pokemon crystal ruby. this time it wont be stopped by anything.

thank you very much for the support, except halo.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back