• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Pokemon:A journy With friends its about us 5 years later and just read the thing who am i to spoil it

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    WOAH there. Watch it with the OoC's.

If you really MUST discuss like this, take it to PM. Since this roleplay is done, why don't we stop posting in it? Wise idea, eh?

Also, just a note, Treecko wouldn't be able to close this thread even if he wanted to. :3 That's reserved for staffers. It's fine if he keeps it open, but it's not okay if you use this thread like a chatroom.

And actually, let me tell you that nearly 50% of the posts in this roleplay do NOT meet the minimum post requirement for PC's roleplaying forum. I'm sorry I didn't step in earlier to warn the thread, but I would appreciate it if you would try to take the time to read and comprehend the rules before roleplaying at PC again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back