• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Good luck trainers. I will see you on New Moon Island.

"I rest easiest on the ground. I've lived in Ilex Forest of Johto for years." Momo pulled a sleeping bag out of her pack. She rolled it out and laid down on it. "You can use the bed. I'm used to this. And I like it."

See you on the other side everyone. Shadow laid down under the table.

"Buneary." Buneary hugged Treecko and curled up beside Momo.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    "Alright, but I hate leaving a girl to sleep on the floor while I sleep on this soft bed..."

Momo was already asleep. She looked so calm and beautiful, it made him wonder if he would really ever see her again. He left the bed, and snugged up next to her. He wasn't in her sleeping bag, he just slept on the floor next to her.
    "It was nice knowing you, Momo. Don't die out there."

The both fell asleep and entered the World of the Legends.

Years
    Soon the two were apparently falling from a darkened sky. An island was in clear sight though.

"That must be New Moon Island."

"Momo! Romance! You made it!" It was Celebi waiting on the ground with Shaymin.

"Romance. Come on." Momo held Romance's hand, while Buneary held Treecko, and Shadow was riding on Metagross. "Let's meet with them and help out."

The group landed like feathers.

"Humans are near weightless in our world. You must be careful not to get thrown by an impact."

"We understand Celebi. Where's Darkrai?"

"Darkrai is at the end of New Moon Island. Go with caution as the Dark and Ghost Pokemon will attack."

"Don't worry. Shadow should be able to reason with them. Where's Arceus?"

"Arceus is with Darkrai, trapped. I have called all the remaining legendary Pokemon to gather their powers into four orbs. One is for each of your Pokemon," Celebi told as it pulled four small orbs out of the ground and gave them to Shadow, Metagross, Buneary who immediately evolved into Lopunny, and Treecko who instantly became a Sceptile.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance pulled Blaziken and Glaceon from his thigh belt. He released them, and already they looked more powerful than ever. He felt something slip into his hand. It was Momo. They were determined to finish this, once and for all. They all walked into the darkness. As went closer and closer to the other side, they saw all the dead legendaries, pokemon they had never seen before. Maybe Momo knew some, she studied ancient pokemon history.

After walking through the road of corpses, they finally came to the outage of where Arceus and Darkrai were fighting in a barrier. Arceus was fighting against an army of Dark ghost, and poison pokemon. They entered the barrier without struggle and began to fight in the war.

"Momo! stay by my side!"
    The sky was blackened by the monstrous number of the evil pokemon.
    Blaziken soared into the sky, and bombarded the ghost pokemon with Shadow claw. It was raining ghosts as they fell to the ground and discinigrated. Already, the skies were clearing. Mint used hail to slowly damage the poison pokemon, and the used wish to gain ultimate strength. Mint used Blizzard to finish them off. Just then, Giratina came from behind, and slammed Romance.

"No, get off of me! Metagross! Help!"

Metagross ran as fast as his mechanical legs could make him. He loosed a Meteor Mash, but Giratina was not effected.

"Guardian trainer, you only procrastinate, I will get rid of you so master darkrai may make the world a better place for us who have been trapped for thousands of years."

Romance started to feel the weight of giratina's foot crushing his body. Blaziken and Mint could only watch from a distance, and ran to his aid, but their puny attacks could not effect him... Romance... was going to die...

Last edited:
    Years
    "ROMANCE! ABSOL! NIGHT SLASH!" Shadow could tell Momo was serious. The only time Momo is serious is when Shadow is called by its species. Shadow let loose a very powerful Night Slash, nearly killing the Giratina and freeing Romance. Momo and Shadow rushed to his aid immediately after Giratina was blown off. "Romance. Are you okay?" There was no response.

"C'mon Romance. I need you. Please stay." Momo was crying.

Please stay alive. Shadow returned to making a path through the evil Pokemon.

"I don't know if I can help, so I must return to helping Arceus." Celebi teleported to Shadow and started fighting with Shadow Ball.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Suddenly powerful stream of fire screams in a straight line from behind everyone and blasts between Shadow and Celebi, pushing back the dark pokemon more.

an orange blur whips around them and skids to a stop in front of Romance. Romance looks up wearily to make out the faint outline of orange and black fur. Evan hops down off of Axel and kneels in front of Romance.

"hmpf... you really got yourself beat up, didn't you?" Evan grinned slightly and pulled out the Full Restore Momo gave to him way back on the ferry. "I don't know if this works on humans but you don't have many options, now do you? I thought about giving up... but Suicune helped me with everything i could possibly need. just wait till you see what Aaron can do..." Evan sprays the Full Restore on Romance's wounds

Years
    "Axel! Evan! It's good to see you." Momo ran over to Evan and hugged him.

"Thanks Suicune. I knew I could count on you." Celebi flew to Suicune and teleported him to a nearby area to fight off the enemy from another end.

"Celebi and Shadow. Help Axel break through the lines. And I can't wait to see what Aaron can do now."

Celebi! C'mon!

"Okay Shadow!" Celebi flew over to Evan. "I'm glad to see Suicune got to you. It gets to everyone. Even me! I'll see you in a while."

Momo turned around and watched as Romance got a footing and stood up.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance looked into the sky. It was it wasn't black, It wasn't blue, it was... orange? And the sky barked too. Someone came up to him, he looked like a doctor. He sprayed a Full Restore on Romance and waited for results.

His vision started to come to focus, and as his eyes set on his savior, it was Evan and his pokemon.

"hmpf... you really got yourself beat up, didn't you?" Evan said with a smile that said 'you owe me one'.

Romance got up. and stared at the Arcanine that towered above him. "wow."

Romance felt better than ever. He looked aside and saw the crippled giratina with the huge gash on it's face. Romance went over there and kicked and elbow slammed giratina a couple of times, as revenge of course. Giratina, soon had no life left. Romance slowly pelted him to death.

Standing up straight, Him and Evan stared out into the abyss in the sky. "we have to make that disappear, Ev."
    Romance ran over to hug Momo, and promised her he would not give up on her again. He called upon his pokemon, and they walked side-by-side, dead forward in the direction of Darkrai.

Years
    "Okay everyone. SUICUNE! COME ON BACK OVER HERE!" Celebi called out and Suicune jumped to a straight line of the three trainers' Pokemon and Celebi.

"Shadow! Use Thunderbolt!" Shadow let out a very strong Thunderbolt attack, enhanced by the legendary Pokemon's powers. "Lopunny! Ice Beam!" The evolved Buneary quickly launched an also enhanced attack. The Pokemon in the direct path of the attacks were near instantly killed by the strength of the attacks. "Celebi! Suicune! You two are up!" Celebi and Suicune soon started to charge in to expand the path made by Shadow and Lopunny.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "its our turn, Aaron!!! lets do this!"

Evan tossed his pokeball high into the air and the bright light burst out. The ground shook with is weight as Aaron appeared as a massive Aggron before them.

"ready to show them what we can do Aaron?" Evan asked with confidence. Aaron roared loudly with a presence that would scare anything.

"You all may want to get out of the way... AARON! SHOW IT TO THEM! FISSURE NOW!"

Aaron let out another deafening roar and stomped the ground hard, splitting the earth in a line straight through the mass of Pokemon.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:when did you come back evkay

It was getting dark in Eterna "Its time. Come on Sarina, Staraptor take us to where the others are i have a feeling where they are." (OOC:where are you?} Wait i feel staraptor you look stronger like the gift of our mentors has given you strenghth then Ho-Oh we nned your power and we can defeat Darkrai you to Arceus! "Jake, um i wan't you to know if we don't make it out of here alive your my best friend and boy-friend ever." Okay were here and that looks lke a celebii and suicune." "Now Infernape, Beautifly, Leafeon your powers are stronger now Infernape Flare Blitz,Beautifly Silver Wind , And
    Leafeon use Leaf Blade! "Umbeon Shadow ball maximum power! Pachirasu Dis-charge maximum power!

Last edited:

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
    "Weavile,use Shadow claw!""Medicham,Hi Jump Kick!"Shiko and elise fought bravely,and since deoxys and shaymin had come along,everyone's moves had quadruple power!"Kabutops,Aqua Jet!""Machoke,use Vital Throw!"blasting them with every move possible,the enemy was beginning to wear down."Keep going Blaziken!USE BLAST BURN!!Metagross,Meteor Mash!Keep going guys,we're almost done!"

Years
    "Romance! Now's our chance with that Fissure! Let's get to Darkrai!" Momo charged in with Celebi, Shadow, and Lopunny while Dark Pokemon started to jump out to attack.

"You go with Momo. I'll hold them off as long as I can."

"Celebi..."

"Romance! You go too!"

Let's go. The quicker we defeat Darkrai, the quicker Celebi can relax.

"Lo-Lopunny."

"Okay." Romance and Momo started to head towards Darkrai and found Arceus trapped in a darkened sphere.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance ordered His pokemon to move forward, without hesitation, without fear, to continue volleying attacks at the enemy, he knew they would not tire out with this situation at hand. He called out for all to come with them, and suggested Blaziken to continue helping Arcanine until Evan can follow alongside them. He did not plan on leaving Evan behind again, he owed him his life.

"Evan, come on, if we attack the heart of this operation, we can put a stop to it completely and stop fighting these lackeys!"

"Don't worry about me, my pokemon will take out each any every one of these weaklings. They're no match for Aggron and Arcanine."

With the lines directly open, they reached the center of the Island. There was Darkrai, trapped with Arceus. They seemed frozen directly while the epic battle was still commencing. Celebi must have put a time halting spell on them, as it was the pokemon able to control time. Romance and Momo came uponn them, and soon Evan caught up, with Aggron and Arcanine rumbling from behind. Blaziken continued to take blows outside, but when taking one blow, he had already taken down a hundred more.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan arrived behind Momo and Romance looking at the giant pokemon frozen together. He was breathing heavily, still fighting for his life.

"whatever we're going to do right now... we need to do it fast. we can't hold these guys back forever." Evan called to them.

Suddenly, a Cacturne and Houndoom emerged blasting flamethrower and pin missile straight towards the group.

"Aaron! i need you! protect, quick!" Aaron leaped into the path of the projectiles and blocked them with a huge barrier. "Now, Axel, fight them back with a Dragon Pulse!" Axel shot a large blue beam from behind Aaron knocking the two pokemon away. "lets get a plan goin here, guys!"

Years
    "We've gotta defeat Darkrai NOW!"

Alright.

"Lopunny. Lo!"

"Romance! We can't use our Pokemon so we have to hit it with everything our bodies can take!" Momo rushed in with no regrets of what would happen. Shadow and Lopunny rushed in to help her but the Pokemons' attacks didn't even phase the frozen Pokemon.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Guys consentrate the energy of compashin for what we have been through or bonds with pokemon and the power of our mentors use that energy to deafeat Darkrai its the bond of compashan that destroies wvil and darkness like Darkrai! "Jake, i love you and we will destroy Darkrai now use that power! Pachiarasu guys i love you all you guys are my friends and Darkri will not survive!"Sarina we can do this cause were all in this together!

OOC:Guys when this rp is over im might make a sequel about us traveling together to cahalenge any gym for the title of gym leader but we keep on traveling until every gym is concered

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance though a while.

"Momo, I have an idea." He let out metagross and detached the star piece Jirachi had placed in his care. "Mint, run back a distance, and When I say go, Start charging towards Darkrai with no letup. Momo, I need your help. Remember that battle we had? With the frozen spear you made on my Mint? I want to do that again. Except Jirachi is going to help us this time."

"Right, Romance, understood. You can count on me." said Momo.

"Evan, I need your help too, I know Axel is the fastest pokemon out of all our pokemon, so I need you to fling Mint as hard as you can. Let Mint ride on Axel, then halt to send him flying. Can we do that, you think?

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:momo can control jake while between 8:oo am and 2:30 pm

Hey guys give me your power (sarina and my pokemon) Now i'm charhing infernape put me on fire ,ahhhh! Jake chargesd at darkrai my friends and i shall defeat you! Jake swung fire enduced punches and gkicks and took his jacket of and lunged and Darkrai everybody we can do this! Sarina broke into tears. " Jake be careful!" Pachirasu do what infernape did to jake with dis-charge i'm helping!

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
    "Weavile,lend me your ice powers!Darkrai won't be here for long!"Shiko slashed at Darkrai with icy punches and kicks.Imitating him,Elise's Machoke gave her its power,and she started beating at Darkrai with all she had."Deoxys,help us!You to,Shaymin!Let's beat Darkrai!"Soon Darkrai began weakening."LET'S GO!!"

OOC:momo,why'd you take me pokeball?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back