• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
  • OOC: Treeko I think you just broke one of your own rules
    read rules,no cussing,no spam,wait 5 min until next post,4 line minimum.Character Control is only allowed under permission of the Roleplayer due to abscense. If you are given Character Control permission, you must show proof.. No Godmodding.

Anyway I dont want to act like a moderator its just that I like things neat and tidy

IC: Adrian began walking through a nearby forest. The smell of the dew on the leaves, the bark on the trees just made everything very peaceful. Adrian had just finished training with Larvatar. Normally he would do so with Scyther due to the forest setting. But currently he wanted to get more practice in with his newest addition. Larvatar was currently on his shoulder. A place where he liked to be. He normally dug his claw-like feet into his shoulder which at first hurt a lot. But now he was getting used to it.

Adrian continued walking. His pokeballs moving as he walked. Adrian's current goal was to get out of this forest and rest in the nearest city.

However Adrian moved through a crowd of bushes. He found a boy who was just as old as he was. "Hey there." He said while stepping over a few bushes. "Whats your name?"

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Varemeil "Romance" Silva stared at the beautiful ladies passing him by in the port city of Canalave. It was the place to rest after rigorously climbing down the ice-capped mountains of his home town, the quiet, peaceful Snowpoint City. Before leaving his life of solitude of his home, he promised his father he'd come back a Pokemon master, and become the new Snowpoint City Gym Leader. As he smiled to each girl that matched eyes with him, he sometimes recieved a little wink back. Life could not be any better for him. Little did he know of the grave destiny set before him.

He sat down on a bench in front of the beautiful endless ocean and looked as far as he could see the sky and ocean meet, and called out his Glaceon, Mint. Mint's fur was soft, as always, like the feeling of lush, warm blankets in the winter. Mint stared out into the sea as well, not noticing how mesmerizing it was. Just for one second, their minds were off of the matter of battling, women, and any other thought to drive them away from the dancing waves and gleam of the water.

After daydreaming a while, Romance feels the urge to battle. He enters the Canalave gym, and exits with a shiny new badge on the inner coating of his jacket. He now had 6 badges. Before leaving the City to train just outside, a rickety old inn -which looked to be untouched for centuries- had caught Varemeil's eye. He stared at it, disgusted by the horrid atmosphere it eminated. He exited the city, and started to empty the tall grass of powerful, wild pokemon...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Momo left to become the Pokemon master of Johto. She was caught off guard and met with an injured Absol while travelling through Ilex Forest. The two were able to help and learn from each other and became great friends. After a few weeks of hard training and battling, Momo had won her fifth badge. Working hard day and night with Shadow, the Absol she befriended, the two became very strong training in Ilex Forest.

"Well," Momo said, "I guess we need to get going. We'll get another badge soon, which means we'll be that much closer to become the masters."

Understood, the tired Absol replied.

"Let's --" Suddenly, Momo and Shadow heard a high-pitched cry coming from the nearby shrine.

What was that? Shadow asked confusedly.

"I don't know, but we need to get moving anyways," Momo answered.

The two left, but they couldn't forget that sound.

Soon the two made it to the Silver League, but surprisingly failed in their quest.

"Well, I guess we should get going to the next area where we can get badges," Momo sighed sadly. "Apparently the nearest league is in a place called the Sinnoh Region. Let's go and get ourselves a few badges."

Yes, I would like a new challenge. I think you do too, Shadow replied eagerly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan awoke at his home, Dewford Island, mid-afternoon in his small nook in the mountains, leaning up against a still sleeping Lairon, to the calm rhythmical splash of the waves against the shore. He sits up stretching and observing his surroundings then squinting into the sun off into the distance. He walks to edge of the water and lets it gently wash over his feet. Behind him heavy footsteps can be heard approaching him. He reaches his hand down and lets it dangle loosely. His trusted Lairon, Aaron walks slowly under his hand letting it run across its smooth steel back.

"How are you doin old friend?" said Evan softly
    "ron ronn" responded Lairon happily with a low grumble
    "looks like another beautiful day...well! shall we continue preparing to get off this island? we can't afford a boat, but Lily can find a way to safely pass these rough waters... then we'll be on our way to mainland! We can start over...get away from the terrible memories tied to this place... maybe even travel to the neighboring continent, Sinnoh to challenge their league... would you like that Aaron?"
    "Lairr" responded Aaron excitedly.
    "Come on out! Lily! Axel, Sneaks!"

Evan released 2 pokemon in front of him and another into the seawater. A Growlithe, Sableye, and Lapras appear yawning tiredly. Evan returns his pokeballs to the pouch on his waist.

"okay everyone, today is the day! Lily found a small break in the rough waters to the west.... we're gonna go on through to the mainland! are you all ready???"

Evan's pokemon rejoice in unison and excitement.

"well Axel, Aaron, Sneaks... back to your pokeballs we're off to start a new life!"

Evan returns his partners to their pokeballs then hops on board Lily, together they head off into the open waters towards Sinnoh

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • After a grueling hour of training, Romance and Mint feel more powerful than ever. They visit the pokemon center, and in wild interest, pay a visit to the library. The First floor had a nice old lady at the front desk. He went to the next floor and saw the scrawny little children making a ruckus and destroying public library property. One of the kids were urinating on the shelves. Romance skipped on to the third floor...

This was his place. The peace reminded him of home. There were seldom people, and a few young ladies to start conversation with. Girls with glasses, irresistable. Romance took a book and sat at the opposite side of the reading table. He chose a book on the Lengends of Sinnoh...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan had been traveling atop Lily all day now, it was nearly night time.

"how you doin, girl?" he asked while softly petting her neck "think you can go a while longer?"

Lily instantly perked up and responded happily, trying to cover her own exhaustion as she swam as hard as she could through the ocean waves.

"i need to find a way to rest soon... Lily wont admit it be she's working herself too hard, this isn't good" Evan thought to himself. he lifted his hand over his eyes and squinted into the setting sun. "whats that? is it... a boat?! Lily! you see that? i know it might be asking a lot... but could you catch up to that boat ahead of us?"

Lily sped as fast as she could across the waters until they were alongside the boat which was revealed to be a ferry. Evan called up to the passengers "um.. hello? my Lapras has been swimming all day and is quite tired... could i maybe finish the ocean crossing on this ferry?

"of course!" responded a cheerful deck hand as he reached down and helped Evan climb aboard.

"thank you very much sir! return, Lily! you did a great job swimming today!" Lily gave an exhausted yawn but clearly content with her day's work. "so where is this ferry docking at by the way?"

"it will be docking in Canalave City, in the Sinnoh region." responded the deck hand

Years
  • "It looked like your Lapras was pretty tired," Momo said to the new passenger. "Here. Give it this," She told the trainer as she pulled a Full Restore out of her pocket.

Is something the matter? Momo's Absol asked.

"No, nothing's wrong Shadow. I just saw this boy getting on the ferry and was trying to help his Lapras," she answered. "So, what's your name? I'm Momo."

Hello there, Shadow told the strange trainer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "its nice to see that kindness extends outside of the island. thanks for the restore, Lily will appreciate it after she rests for a bit. My name is Evan, pleased to meet you Momo, and you too, Shadow. we came from Dewford back in the Hoenn region. My partners and I are looking to start a new life... anywhere but back there."

Evan plops down and hangs his feet over the edge of the ferry and looks off into the ocean, lost in thought.

"So where are you and Shadow headed for, Momo?"

Years
  • "The Sinnoh Region so I can compete in the Pokemon League and get a new challenge to overcome," Momo replied. "I came from Johto and was Second place thanks to Shadow. He's my only Pokemon."

I tried to figure out what that noise in Ilex Forest was, the Absol eagerly said.

"Hmm? What did you find out?" Momo asked, wanting to hear the answer.

I can't really identify it, but it was a very powerful Pokemon. Strong enough to send a message through to only us and nothing else, Shadow replied.

"Sorry Evan, we have to leave now. If you want I've got an extra room on this ship and I won't be using it," Momo told as she pulled a room key out of her pocket.

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
  • suddenly,riding by from the direction of slateport on a kabutops,was a young man.he seemed to be accompanied by a girl about the same age."COULD WE SLOW DOWN A BIT??"the girl cried over the roar of rushing water."HECK NO!THIS IS WAAAY BETTER THAN YOUR DUMB CYCLING ROAD!WOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"he replied.

the kabutops put on an extra burst of speed."WAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!"cried elise.shiko,being just the opposite as far as experience,called out weavile so it could improve its swimming skills.

they passed the ship,yelling "HA!TAKIN' A SLOW RIDE?WELL,CHECK THIS OUT!KABUTOPS,AQUA JET!"and they sped away into the horizon.they could just hear the girl yell something about her boyfriend being very reckless,and then they disappeared.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan stared at the key in Momo's hand wide eyed for a moment. such generosity from a complete stranger, although she seemed like a very serious trainer he felt a certain element of warmth and kindness from her.

"thanks a lot, its been so long since i've slept in a bed...and i can imagine that using a Lairon for a pillow isn't very good on my back."

Evan's sentence is cut short as what he could barely make out as a boy and girl riding by on a Kabutops send wave of water pouring over the side of the ferry as they jet by. Evan sat with his feet still hanging over the edge, now completely soaked with his hair hanging over his face. He shook his head almost like a dog in a half attempt to dry his hair. he looked up to continue his conversation with Momo but all that was in her place where she was standing was the room key she offered. Evan picked up the key and held it up to the sunlight letting it reflect slightly as he watched the two on the Kabutops speed out of sight over the horizon.

"hm... guess its just me again... come on out, Aaron" Evan released Aaron onto the deck of the ferry. the boat rocked slightly with Aaron's weight. Aaron walked near Evan and laid next to him.

"look old friend, we've got an actual room to sleep in tonight... lets go enjoy it while we can.. we should be in Canalave by morning"

"Lairon!" Aaron replies happily.

the two stand up and retreat below deck to the cabin level to take a much needed rest.

Years
  • Later through the night the sound was heard again by Momo and Shadow. The two woke up and were able to understand the Pokemon's cry.

"Did you hear that Shadow?" Momo asked quickly.

Yes. It sounded like a cry for help.

"Hmm... I'll try and repeat it," Momo said, eager to try. "Please. Our days of reckoning are upon us, the Pokemon... and humans. My name is Celebi and I was created by a Pokemon called Arceus. I was called upon by Arceus to train you for Darkai."

Is that all?

"That's all I heard."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance fell asleep while reading the book on the legends of Sinnoh. It was obviously not in his range of interest...

In his dream, he saw a thunderstorm. The sky, black as the darkest night can be. And there was a war. A war among pokemon he has never seen the likes of before. This time, Mint was not at his side, so he feared the worst. Suddenly, one of the peculiar pokemon dropped from the conflict overhead, and crashed at Romance's feet. It was in great pain, drenched in darkness that had it's own impossible glow. It called out to Varemeil, asking it to help...

"...Honorable guardian, we are ... in great peril! It is I, Jirachi, one of Arceus' protectors... The renegade of darkness threatens ... to take over our world! We are in need of your help once again... Please! REMEMBER YOUR DESTIN- "

The Pokemon, briefly known as Jirachi had vanished. In it's place was a dark aura. Romance slowly raised his head, and looked at the towering silhouette that bulked overhead. A thunder revealed the evil that had destroyed the humble creature. Romance noticed a shining trinket, where Jirachi had been. After grabbing it, he ran, as hard as his legs could physically endure.

-------

Romance woke from his peculiar dream.

"What a painful nightmare..." He looked at his Poketch and saw that it was closing time. In fact, there was nobody else around. He exited the library still, dazed from the nightmare.

After a while, he sat on the bench he had earlier that day and stared out into the sea again. It was foggy, but a light slowly approached... perhaps a ship. He realized he had nowhere to stay so he went to the Pokemon Center, where they had always welcomed trainers with a soft bed and a hot meal.

Years
  • "It's morning Shadow. Wake up," Momo sighed. "We're in Sinnoh now. Let's check if there's a Pokemon Center nearby."

We have docked in Canalave City, Sinnoh, one of the deckhands said over a speaker.

Let's go then, the Absol yawned.

The two had gone to get Evan and tell him they'd landed, but he was already off. Momo and Shadow left, wondering why the Pokemon, apparently Celebi, would call for their help.

They found a Pokemon Center in Canalave and decided to enter. Momo dropped Shadow off with Nurse Joy and sat down.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance got out of the guest bed and exit through the automated doors leading to the lobby of the Pokemon Center. He recieved his 3 pokemon - Glaceon, Metagross, and Blaziken - from Nurse Joy. He gave Joy his trademark smile. She pouted and said "You're free to go now, sir. Please come again, when your pokemon need rest." Varemeil, laughed in return, and as he turned around, he saw a young, beautiful female trainer, sitting patiently in the waiting lounge. She sat alone, so Romance took the chance to share a few words.

"Hi there!"

Years
  • "Hi. What's your name? I'm Momo," She replied, confused.

She got up to retrieve her Absol from Nurse Joy and thank her.

"Don't worry, just come back anytime you need to heal your Pokemon," The nurse said politely.

Momo walked back with Shadow.

"Oh, I'd like you to meet Shadow," she requested.

Hello there, the Absol said calmly.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • "I'm Varemeil, but you can call me Romance." An odd nickname indeed, especially to a stranger.

He gave several hints that he wanted to get to know her better, but it's was highly unlikely that today was his day. Besides, there was an Absol with a look that would strike fear into anyone, anything that got lost in them. Romance had the same effect with his peculiar light purple eyes, his weapon of attraction, except it only interested women. This female trainer however, seemed to not be effected whatsoever.

They spoke, and had quite a nice conversation. As Romance parted first, to exit the Pokemon Center, he dropped a shiny object, without any knowledge of it at all. Before anything could be said, He left, and went to explore the city some more.

Years
  • Momo left as well with her Absol.

As they left Shadow noticed an object on the ground.

Momo, look at this.

"What is it?" The girl asked her Pokemon.

I think it was dropped by that boy you met. We should return it, Shadow suggested.

"You're right. We should get this back to him."

The two left in search of him until the duo found Romance standing outside a library.

"I think you dropped this," Momo told Romance, pulling the object out of her pocket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back