• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
  • Romance stared at the object in her hand. He remembered it from somewhere... The Jirachi Nightmare! But she said it was his. He frowned in confusion.

"Is this a joke...? That isn't mine, but... where did you get that?"

She explains that Romance dropped it on the way out of the Pokemon Center. After looking at it for a few more seconds, he confirmed it was definitely the remnant of Jirachi.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would do without this" Romance lied, as he took the trinket out of her hands and placed it in his left pocket. Many thoughts went through his mind, and one was if it was a trick, but after a while, common sense got the better of him. He smiled again, normally a person would have pain in their cheeks by now.

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing in Canalave? You don't look like you're from around here. I'm from Snowpoint City, beautiful place, really. Maybe you've heard of it, but there's an equal chance you may have not."

Years
  • "I have," Momo replied. "I'm here from Johto to become a stronger trainer. I've heard that Snowpoint City is the most beautiful place in Sinnoh. I've never seen it in person before, but I know that there's a gym and a temple there."

Hmm. Apparently you and I aren't the only ones that have heard a distress call, Shadow told Momo cautiously.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" She asked, unable to understand.

I have the ability to read the thoughts of other beings, including humans. This boy has much things running through his head, but th most obvious is an apparent distress signal from a Pokemon named Jirachi.

"Is this true Romance?" Momo asked of the boy.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance squinged his face in disbelief. These two were speaking as if they created the dream for him last night.

"Jirachi... is dead. This thrinket is the remains of it. But the strange thing is, I saw all this in a dream! I'm a normal trainer, why is this happening to me? ...The weirdest thing is, Jirachi called me ... Guardian. Strange dream, I know, but what your Shadow said was true, I did get some sort of a distress call, now that I think of it."

Romance pulled the trinket out of his pocket. It was a style none of this world, at least none that he's seen before. It was in the shape of a star, yellow, with a weak glow to it.

"This must mean something, but I'm scared to find out. But what does your Shadow mean that I too got a distress call? Did you have a bad dream too? This is all too weird."

Years
  • "It wasn't a dream, but yes. We received a distress call from a Pokemon named Celebi while in Ilex Forest of Johto and on the ferry here," Momo replied.

It only came to us as a special soundwave designed only to mine and Momo's hearing frequencies, The Absol added on.

Again, the high-pitched sound came back.

It is Celebi. I am glad you had met another trainer that is going to help us defeat Darkrai and his henchmen. Please. Only you and your Pokemon can hear me. Tell the boy that Jirachi's remaining powers are sealed inside the charm he is holding before Jirachi was defeated... and killed. It must be protected at all costs if we wish to save Jirachi.

"Romance. Shadow and I heard Celebi again," Momo said anxiously. "Apparently there are select trainers for this to happen to. The Pokemon you had seen was Jirachi, right? Before it was defeated he turned his remaining powers into that charm you're holding. It was defeated by a Pokemon called Darkrai.... Jirachi was killed in battle and gave you its remaining strength. Celebi said to protect the charm at all costs if we want to revive Jirachi. You, me and our Pokemon are to fight alongside the other select trainers and their Pokemon to stop Darkrai."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance laughed like a maniac in an asylum.
    "There are more? Like us? This is all too much..."

Romance got dizzy, and sat on a nearby bench. He stared into the center of Jirachi's charm. It glowed into a red, and started to shake.

"Woah, what's going on?!"

The charm opened up, and flashed a beam into Romance's eyes. It fed him information that he had never known before. It taught him strategies never before seen and incredibly ingenious. It also gave him glimpse of the war going on in the dream world he had seen.

He was explained everything as Jirachi didn't have time to before it's untimely ultimatum. Hard to believe, but he was willing to accept the responsibility.

Momo stared at Romance, as if he really was crazy. In the eyes of others, nothing had happened.

After the information was streamed into Romance's head, the glow died out, and so did the rest of the star. It was a regular star piece - as of now - whow know's when it will be useful again. But as Momo said, it must be protected at all costs. So Romance thought, who better protects me than my Metagross!
    He made Metagross hold the star piece, and followed Momo's directions as she was the only one able to recieve direct contact from the Legendary Pokemon.

Years
  • The high-pitched voice of Celebi returned one more time.

I sense it. The boy has learned, yes?

"Yes, he's learned it all Celebi," Momo sighed happily.

Thank you for helping us. The charm will regain its power once Darkrai has been defeated. Only then can we save Jirachi. But remember this, there is an inn nearby in Canalave City. That is where Darkrai must be defeated to be sealed.

So all we have to do is trap Darkrai in this inn and we can revive Jirachi? Shadow asked the legendary Pokemon.

It will not be as easy as you think. You must find Darkrai first. He is the Pitch-Black Pokemon and can turn into a shadow. He has the ability to possess humans unless one of us is protecting them. You will not be possessed because you are protected by me.

"But what about Romance?"

As long as he or his Pokemon is holding the charm, he --

The message was cut off, confusing Momo.

"Romance, is there a hotel or an inn nearby?" Momo asked seriously. "We need to trap Darkrai into that inn and seal it in forever. After we seal it we can revive Jirachi. Celebi told us to beware. We need to find Darkrai and keep him from running away. He has the ability to become a shadow. He also has the power to possess people. We will not be possessed as long as we are protected by one of the legendary Pokemon. You are apparently unprotected, and the message cuts off after Celebi told me as long as you or your Pokemon are holding the charm of Jirachi."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • The hideous, dimly lit in is reminded...

"I know there's an ugly looking inn nearby. But I wouldn't go there. Besides, as you told me, there are more like us, maybe for a reason, but I think we might not be able to pull it off, just us two. How would we find these other people?"

Romance avoids the idea of going near that inn, he has always feared the darkness. The only thing he wants to do right now is train his pokemon more, but asks for Momo's thoughts on the matter first...

Years
  • "Celebi can tell us. Can't you Celebi? And we won't need to go near the inn until we find Darkrai."

The high-pitched sound apparently was adjusted to let Romance hear it.

I can only tell you when someone that will help you is near. And Romance, as long as you or your Pokemon are hold the charm of Jirachi, you will not be possessed by Darkrai.

I guess we need to get looking then, Shadow suggested to the two trainers.

"You're right Shadow." Momo started to smile, happy to be getting the challenge she had wanted all along.

Shadow and Momo started to leave.

"Romance! Are you coming?"

This will be my last time talking to you for now. Celebi's voice was fading.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance stares at some ladies that passed by, and totally ignored Celebi's voice. Apparently, he has to grow up. He snaps to attention when the more important girl yells for his attention.

"Wha? Ah, um... COMING!"

And so, Romance and Momo start on their journey, wherever it may lead, they are bound to meet new people who will help on their mission to save Good from Evil.

Years
  • "You were staring at girls again weren't you?" Momo asked grinning.

Yes, he was and he was just about to say no, Shadow said quickly.

Momo chose to grab Romance by the collar of his shirt and drag him off whenever he stares at other girls mindlessly like he did.

Let's get going Momo, Shadow requested.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance was now limited in his super-interest of girls, by a girl. Not only was she immune to his charm, her Absol is so protective of her, she's impossible to get close to.
    Romance finally spoke after being choked for a few minutes.

"eck... agh... Momo... wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... gah... need... air... Whew. Okay, I just had an idea. Why don't we have a battle? Let's see how good you are! One pokemon each. How about it?"

Years
  • "Okay. My Absol against your --"

Glaceon, Shadow interrupted.

Momo was respectful of her Pokemon and let him stay with his decision.

"Okay then. Shadow against your Glaceon," Momo finished. She started to smile again.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance had planned to use his new found knowledge of ancient battle strategies against Momo. He was sure he would win...

"Alright, I have full confidence in Mint!"

Mint is sent out, and already yearns for battle.

"I'll start first!"

Romance coordinated Mint to use strategies he has never used before. Mint, trying to catch up with his orders, scrambles a few times but gets the hang of it.Mint was ordered to freeze its fur to create a dense armor whenever he is susceptible to attack, and reply with a flurry of Hail. Mint could never lose in a hailstorm, not until now anyway. The blizzard made it hard to see, so Romance put on his snow goggles and thought he was doing well, with his new strategies.

Momo on the other hand was a great trainer herself. Her Absol was even more to be considered a danger. It was going to be a difficult battle...

Last edited:
    Years
  • "This looks like it's gonna be fun. Battling a cutie where Shadow chose the opponent's Pokemon," Momo said eagerly.

After a barrage of hailstorms and watching Mint freeze its fur...

"Shadow! Jump as high as you can!"

Just as she had told, the Absol jumped high into the hailstorm, out of sight from both trainers.

"Flamethrower!" Momo shouted to her Absol.

A multiple waves of fire stopped the Hail completely.

"Night Slash!" Momo yelled while Absol dived down through the smoke on Mint for an attack. Even with a powerful Night Slash, Shadow was unable to penetrate the icy shield.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Mint took the Night Slash with low expectations. He had become reliant on the hailstorm to keep him safe. With the smoke used against him, Mint could not see anything. Seconds before taking a critical hit from the night slash, Mint had used Wish. His eyesight was impaired due to the smoke and his hardened fur had shattered from that one attack. The wish was fulfilled and Mint could clearly see through the thick smog, even though it was still there.

Romance was worried, but didn't concede yet.

"Mint! Can you hear me? Soften your fur and drench yourself with water, roll around in the smoke! You can use it as a camoflouge to make up for the hailstorm!"

Battered, yet focused, Mint followed Romance's orders. He melted his fur and rolled in the thick smoke. His soft blue fur had turned a black, identical to that of the smoke. It was going to clear soon so he had to attack quick.

"Mint! Swift blows with Return!"

Mint, with the temporary clear eyesight from the Wish, tracked Shadow's location. He connected four hits, and missed three. Absol was trained all too well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Like I said, battling a cutie where Shadow chooses his own opponent has gotta be a good battle," Momo said. "Your Glaceon is strong. Good job in training it."

The Absol jumped out of the smoke awaiting further orders.

"Okay Shadow, Thunderbolt straight into the smoke!" Momo yelled to her Pokemon.

As she said, Shadow's head-fang started to glow yellow and a blast of lightning flew into the smoke, electrifying all of it and everything in it.

"Good job Shadow. Mint is still wet. Use Ice Beam to break through the smoke until you hit Mint!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan had awoken early with Aaron to leave the ship in excitement for Canalave city. him and Aaron walked slowly looking up at the tall buildings and structures in pure awe. much different from what an island boy like himself was used to. Lairon's heavy footsteps could be heard loudly beside him. Evan walks to the edge of the waters and sits on the edge of the dock dangling his feet over the edge again. he looks off dreamily into the boundless ocean as Aaron comes and lays behind him. Evan throws his arms behind his head and leans against Aaron. Evan slips his headphones from around his neck and covers his ears listening to music as Aaron closes his eyes to rest.

"you know buddy... no matter where you look at the ocean from, it will always remain as beautiful as it was back home. I guess being near the ocean water is the only way to truly connect ourselves to home." Aaron gives a soft agreeing growl. they both sit there through the early morning. a flurry of thoughts enter Evan's head...

"i wonder what happened to Momo and Shadow? Where do we go next? maybe i should have tried to talk to her more... she's really the closest thing to a human friend i have right now..."

Evan's thoughts are cut short as for a second.. he could swear he saw the water moving. he sat up and looked to to Aaron who had fallen into a deep sleep. Evan squinted into the sun trying to make out what he saw when suddenly the light distorted and a rainbow light shined down upon him. the light began to form into a figure next to him... the shape of a large elegant blue dog. its fur gently wafted in the wind and it looked with calm eyes. Aaron was immediately up now and looked as if it were kneeling to the creature.

"must be a pokemon...." said Evan to himself

the pokemon suddenly leaped over him without warning and sprinted through Canalave towards the exit of the town.

"wait!" exclaimed Evan "should we follow him, Aaron?" but for the first time, Aaron had left without waiting for Evan's orders and was running full speed after it. Something was bothering Aaron and Evan needed to find out what. that pokemon he saw knows something but can't communicate with people...Evan knew that must be it...he can just feel it. Evan runs off towards the outskirts of town in pursuit of the mysterious pokemon.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • "Argh, clever move." Romance said under his breath. "I've never battled anyone with this much skill and determination." A great trainer was just as interesting as any girl. The Thunderbolt was coming fast.

"Mint! Volley yourself with blizzard out of the smoke, then then use hail to clear it out! While your out there, dust yourself off of the debris!"

Mint's reaction is without question, and immediate, however, a blast of the thunderbolt hit Mint's tail while it was still wet. The attack conducted and Mint froze its fur again. It took minor damage compared to the what would have been in effect if it had gone through the entire body. Mint was tired, a few more hits and he'd faint.
    Just as Romance ordered, Mint used Hail on the smoke, It shattered the smoke, and made holes that grew bigger and bigger as the smoke cleared. Romance was happy to see his Glaceion still standing. After Momo's shadow used Ice Beam, Glaceon was ordered to take the attack head on and ram into it with return. It wasn't hurting Mint much at all. and just as Romance wanted, Glaceon had a huge frozen spear formed in front of it.

"Mint, use the spear to ram Shadow! Return!"

Mint sprinted with all his speed, The Ice Beam had created a huge shield with a spike formed in the center. Glaceon was a PokeSpear!

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Yes!" Momo shouted. "Shadow! Jump on the spear!"

Shadow did what she asked and ended up standing on the spear right in front of Mint's face.

"Night Slash."

Shadow jumped off the spear and shattered it like a thin piece of glass.

"Thunderbolt! Straight up!" Momo was shouting louder.

Suddenly a blue Pokemon came bolting through and disappeared into a forest as quickly as it came.

What was that? Shadow asked, surprised.

"I don't know," Momo answered, dazzled by the beauty of this new Pokemon, which was followed by a Lairon.

The Lairon stopped in front of Momo and Romance looking in every direction. Apparently, it was followed too.

"Evan!" Momo exclaimed, even more surprised than Shadow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "AARON! WAIT FOR ME!" yelled Evan as he ran fast as he could to keep up with Aaron. just then,Evan suddenly hears his name called. he perks up and looks to his surprise to see the girl from the ferry standing next to Aaron who was sniffing the ground feverishly around her. she was standing with another boy and both of their pokemon looked pretty worn out. Aaron continues to sniff almost ignoring the presence of the other trainer and pokemon.

"looks like we meet again, Momo... i'm sorry...it looks like Aaron got a little excited and interrupted something. This may sound just a LITTLE strange.... but did you by chance see... (now don't think i'm crazy...) but did you see...a...large blue dog that almost seemed to emanate a rainbow glow from it run through here? Evan squeezed his eyes closed tight in embarrassment waiting for Momo to label him as completely insane.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back