• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Diamon (Gold hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • I know you said it would be two months, but perhaps is there something to tell us about the game? How are you doing with it?

Question: Since you said about having 500 Pokemon, I suppose that includes DP Pokes. Which I'm sure will be difficult considering the difference in palettes and all that, anyway, that's not my question, the question is: What will you do in terms of the DP-only attacks, will you give them Gold attacks that are similar, or could you create new attacks with the similar effect from scratch, somehow (I'm basing on that new attack you were talking about in the first post)

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • This hack seems very interesting... It looks really good.
    It's nice how you changed the screenshots so they looked lighter.

Keep up the good work, The dude.

Last edited:

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • well i've get my pokemon and go up, but theres a rock in the road, i cant get through. what should i do?

[edit]Nevermind, i think i had the old beta. This game works great, keep it up[edit]

Last edited:

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • While I do know that this thread is going to be closed within a few seconds now, what happened to this game? It actually looks awesome, but it appears that it's faded into darkness. I mean, I'd definately play it.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • I would like the day night system to stay...
    Also, the boy/girl choice would be cool, and if you are including many regions, you might want to make the pokemon data go from 0000 to ffff instead of like r/b/y/g/s/c which goes from 00 to ff.
    That way you could add more pokemon (in addition to the 3 that overwrite the 3 "blank" slots in g/s/c) from newer games, and possibly fakemon

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Yeah thanks for reporting this everyone. >_>
    The dude has another hack now so maybe he isn't working on this one? Either this thread has to be...

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back