• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Diamond GBA

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vivek13

Banned
Years
  • Hi, I'm Vive. A new hacker!

Hack of: Fire Red
    I am currently learning the basis. I can change sprites,OWs,basic mapping,and am learning scripting. Now,for the story.

Story: The same as Diamond/Pearl! It will be based on Diamond's events etc. It's for those of you that can't get/don't have a DS. So we will be making it sorta the same. The
    I don't have enough things to post this in the Hax showcase,so I will post it here.
    scripts will be simpler,some events wont be included, but new events will take their place.

Features:

Sinnoh POKES!
    Same events as DP
    Some new events
    MORE TO COME SOON.

Team:
    ME-basic mapper,spriter(scriper?)
    Momoko-advanced mapper,tileset changer,sprite changer,basic scripter,OW changer.
    WE NEED MORE MEMBERS! PARTICULARILLY SPRITER AND
    SCRIPTERS!

Screenies:
    Coming soon(when i get 15 posts)
    Thanx for reading,please support us when banners come, and post if u wanna help. Thanx!

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Hi, just posting to say I will post screenies for Vive *in case u didn't read it,im his mapper etc ^^ :P*
    just until he gets 15 posts...and dont forget to edit it Author: Momoko Original idea: Momoko

Anyways i hope you guys will like this!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Thanx all! Srry 4 no updates...i am currently mapping-or demappping xD route 1. We found an awesome rombase,and now you need to patch it with ruby (he will post it soon enough) anyways thanx and bye!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    hey i think this is an awesome idea,i would love to play D/P on my psp ^_^ . anyways hope you complete it,and wish you the best.

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    No! I saterted making a DP hack like the day you put this up! No fair! Oh well its my fault for not posting the thread... i guess il just have to make pearl :) Anyway goodluck with diamond, i hope my peal will be as good!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    good luck making the hack.

it will be intresting to see it finished ;D

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • good luck with this, though I had a similar idea months back (which no-one even checks up on) which i'm still working at, though when I posted; most people thought it was a bad idea -_- so i based mine on the future sinnoh :D

anyways, look forward to seeing your screenshots; and once again, good luck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    @mudmast: it is not a bad idea,it is an awesome one.......if only there were more psp users in these boards...they would agree with me.

Years
  • hey there is a few diamond and pearl remakes plus im making one well i hope you do well on this hack we all will have problems with jubilife city but good luck on this hack

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • hey there is a few diamond and pearl remakes plus im making one well i hope you do well on this hack we all will have problems with jubilife city but good luck on this hack

problems with jubilife? nah, that can be overcame easily.
    what sort of problems do you mean?

By any chance, for this hack are you using cheesepeow's rombase?

Back