• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension Cavemen

rockeymon100

PORCUPINES!!!!!!
    Years
    Pokemon Dimension Cavemen. Pokemon Gold hack.

Storyline
    Spoiler:

Game Hackers
    Spoiler:

Positions needed
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    You'll need to add some features or expand your story to keep this open, rockeymon.

You also might want to learn how to do more than just map before you start. Try experimenting with hacking before you dive straight into a full hack. Thats just my two cents, its your right to totally disregard my advice.

rockeymon100

PORCUPINES!!!!!!
    Years
    Okay you have to remember that I said I was looking for people to help with the hack right now it is only me.

Also I am going to add a new story line evntually.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Okay you have to remember that I said I was looking for people to help with the hack right now it is only me.
    That's what the recruitment thread is for, keep going, this has potential, I will no longer critisize, for I'm back to normal

Add an engaging storyline, because what you have isn't a storyline, and that's why no one's posting.

rockeymon100

PORCUPINES!!!!!!
    Years
    Ah....... Well I know I need to edit sprites So they look like cavemen. Since the generationg is back in that time period which also means I will have to lower the grammer standered's I will make sure to put an add for help though thank you

Okay I have decided I am Making a Post right here since no one has responded to my recruitment message

Looking for People To join my team PM me I am looking for people with at least a little experience here is what I want you to fill out

Name:
    What You want to help out with:
    aprocitmant Experience:
    A list of hacks you have helpped out with created are working on or just gave up.

Also If no one Does respond I am afraid this could take months (other than the mapping since I was able to make to maps in 30 minnuts and accidently delete one then remake it)

why doesnt anyone reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    What's "aprocitmant"?

If you want to start a hack; learn to script. Mapping is to most the easiest part, scripting is where real intellignece is needed. I suggest you remove this thread, learn a bit of scripting, pot a thread in the Team recruitment thread, and then revise you hack thread before reposting it. It almost looks like you thought this up on the spot and on the spur of the moment decided to post it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    What's "aprocitmant"?

If you want to start a hack; learn to script. Mapping is to most the easiest part, scripting is where real intellignece is needed. I suggest you remove this thread, learn a bit of scripting, pot a thread in the Team recruitment thread, and then revise you hack thread before reposting it. It almost looks like you thought this up on the spot and on the spur of the moment decided to post it.

I think he meant approximate, and he may ask a mod to close it, then unlock it later.

rockeymon100

PORCUPINES!!!!!!
    Years
    Please Come To MY New Thread About TPMRPG.

Just Checking In On The Thread Obviously no one Is interested since no one is saying anything.......

Last edited:
    Back