• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Wow, this is like a soap operah!" Scott said with a sweatdrop "Well im tired, lets go pick our rooms!" Scott said with a yawn then walked down the hall to the rooms "Hey Scott, how bout this room?" Ally asked as she sat on the bottom bunk of the two bunk beds "sounds good to me!" Scott said as he pulled off his sweatshirt and threw it on the top bunk (hes got that white undershirt remember XD) and jumped got on the top bunk. Amy walked over to the room next to it "Hey! Julia, Alexako! how bout this room?" Amy asked as she walked into the room, the beds were really comfertable. Jake ran down the hall to where Amy, Julia and Alexako were standing "Im sleepin in there!" Jake said as he started to run down the hall but Brawly grabbed the back of his shirt "Hold it there you "chick magnet" leave the girls alone! XD" Brawly said sarcastically as he pulled Jake over to the room left of Scott and Allys, where Hikaru and Shep were standing "Well its a bachelor party" Jake shrugged as he claimed a bottome buck "So looks like Anna and Ali are gonna be in here, better then having Jake!" Scott said sarcastically and smiled at Ally.

Years
    Adam looked at where the girls were staying, "I guess I'll sleep in here, seeing how all the other rooms are full…" He said, sitting down on the bottom bunk to the right. Julia sat on the bottom bunk to the left, and Alexako climbed up the ladder and laid down above her. She quickly drifted away to sleep, leaving Adam, Julia, and Amy. "…I'm gonna go take a shower…" Adam said, walking into the bathroom. Julia continued to sit on the bed, day-dreaming about Adam. She began to hear the water banging against the hard tiles a few moments later. She looked over at Amy, and whispered something into her ear.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali threw off his over-shirt, and laid down beside Anna, affectionately running his fingers through her hair. He had nothing to say since he heard what Anna said, and he wasn't quite sure of what to say, either…

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna placed her head on Ali's chest and sighed. Her mind was racing with thoughts of new feelings. She was excited that she now knew that Ali liked her as much as she liked him. She wrapped her arms around Ali in a hug, she couldn't think of anything to say to him, because she had so many things to say to him.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "WHAT!?" Amy asked in a loud whisper "You mean...WHAT!?" Amy said again astonished what Julez was saying "Your serious about this?" Amy asked and looked at Julez.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Im gonna go see Ally..." Scott thought to himself as he quietly went down the latter to the bottom bunk, he saw Ali and Anna in one bed "Sheesh..." Scott thought, shook his head and smiled, Scott went and sat beside Ally who opened her beatiful eyes up at Scott "Scott?" she asked "What're you doing down here?" Ally asked as she sat up "Ally...I have something really important i have to tell you..." Scott said as he smiled at Ally "What is it?" Ally asked blushing "Ally.....Ally...well we've been through a whole lot since we came here Ally, and we've been side by side through it all...we've shared a couple kisses and stayed up late just talking to one another." Scott said as he smiled "Ally...i have to tell you...Ally i...i love you!" Scott said as he started blushing really badly, his head was as red as a beet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jake sat up in his bed, locked the door and turned on a light "Jake, what are you doing!?" Brawly asked as Jake went and sat on his bed "lets have a party man!" Jake said with a smile "No, and thats why we didnt want you sharing a room with three girls!" Hikaru said as he got up and unlocked the door "Pary Poopers..." Jake smiled as he layed back down, waiting for the others to go to sleep...Jake had a plan...

Years
    Ally blushed just as hard as Scott, with a few giggles added. She smiled, and tilted her head a little. "I love you too Scott!" She said, and gave a laugh. I dont know why, but this is funny! " I guess, we have a right to say this, because we've known eachother for so long and have been through alot together.."She smiled, and looked down, towards her blankets. "Ya know, whenever I'm talking to you, or you do something so adorable, it makes me happy to know that your gonna pay attention to me, and care for me and stuff" Ally forced a laugh, and tried not to blush. "So I guess.."she twidled her fingers, "I can..."She wasn't gonna stop now. She got up, and moved alot closer to Scott, and gave him a kiss, but not just any kiss, a real, 'i love you' kind of kiss.
    ---

Years
    Alexako slowly woke up to Amy shouting, "What are you two doing up so late?…" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "W hat are YOU doing ASLEEP so EARLY!?" Julia yelled ferociously. She looked back to Amy, and nodded, expecting her to leave, while Alexako decided that it really WAS too early to go to sleep after looking at a clock, so she decided to head over to another room. She walked out the hall, and down to the boys' room where she heard Jake and the others. She knocked on the door, playing with her hair, hoping to have some fun with her last day in the pokemon world.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali looked over at Scott and Ally, and smiled. He gave Anna a soft kiss on her forehead, not knowing what to say. He continued to admire Scott and Ally together, it wasn't very often that he saw a couple like them back on earth…

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna sat up next to Ali and looked him in the eyes. Her face begun to turn bright red.
    "Ali... I just don't like you.... I... I...," She tried to say. She wanted to say it with all her heart, but she was so nervous she couldn't say what she wanted to say.

Years
    Ali quickly stopped her, and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Don't worry, you don't have to tell me… You show it to me, every single day…" He smiled, looking into her eyes. 'You maybe want to leave these two alone for a little while?…' Ali whispered to Anna, smirking mischievously.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna sheepishly looked down at her feet then back into Ali's eyes nodding at his words.
    "Yeah, maybe we should," Anna smiled extending her hand for Ali to hold as Sparkle shook her head.
    "Raichu... Rai...chu...chu...," the Raichu sighed recalling herself to her pokeball.<<Translation: "FINALLY! Now they get together....">>

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott and Ally kissed (romantic movie style XD) for over 30 seconds, when they broke apart again Scott just smiled, he was blushing and he just sat there smiling, and went and sat next to her on the bed "I wonder what its going to be like going back home." Scott said as he put his arm around Allys shoulder.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amy nodded back to Julez and got up and opened the door, stepping out into the hall, hearing the shower going from the bathroom, she looked around and continued to walk.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hm, whose there?" Hikaru asked as he jumped down from his bed and hit the floor, he walked up to the door, and opened it "Oh Alexako! Hi...do you...do ya wanna come in?" Hikaru asked with an anime blush going (where they blush across the nose and under the eyes XD) and stepped aside. Jake of course jumped down as well and greeted her "Hey Alexako! how ya doing?" Jake asked as he put an arm behind his head "Perfect, My plan may work after all...hehe!" Jake thought and had a mischivous grin on his face.

OOC: I just wish i knew what Julia and Amy were talking about Raichu_tamer XD

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep had all of his pokemon out of their pokeballs as he swam with his water types. The sound of crickets and the swaying trees made a perfect setting for Tauros and Graveler to rest by the water as Noctowl sat up on a nearby tree watching everyone below. Shep was almost completley purple but didn't care about how cold he was, he wanted to spend his last days with his pals that would once again be only digital blips. He began to remember more of his past as he swam to the edge of the pond. He rested between his non-water pokemon as his owl friend flew down onto his arm muscle. The birds claws dug into Shep's skin as he flexed but he didn't mind, soon this would all be but another memory. Again he had flashbacks of his past. He began to drift off into slumber as did his pokemon who were now floating on the water while Shep still laid with the non water types.

Years
    Ali took Anna by the hand, and ran out into the hall where he saw Amy and Alexako. He moved down in front of Jake's room, "what are you guys doing!?" Ali asked, looking awkwardly at everyone. "Let's all just hang around in this room!" Alexako yelled, hoping for a bit of a party.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Adam walked out of the shower, wearing just an under-shirt, and a pair of baggy, grey sweat-pants. Julia jumped up onto her feet, and ran up to him. Adam looked at her, a little bewildered. "…What is it?…" He asked, in a rugged tone, sounding a bit tired. "Um… Adam…" Julia blushed, as she looked at her feet. Adam nodded, "What's up?" He asked again. "Well… Adam…" She began, "Today… It's my last day here in the pokemon world… And now that… You're permanently a pokemorph, It'll be the last time I see you, too… The last time for a long time…" She paused, and looked up at his masculine, alert eyes. "I… I want to make it special…" She stopped, and gave Adam a romantic kiss on the lips. He pulled himself away, thinking of nothing but how awkward it is between Julia and himself. 'We're two completely different forms of life… We live in two completely different dimensions… We were barely even born in the same generation…' He thought to himself, repeatedly. Julia continued, but although Adam tried to resist, his instinct soon took over…

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna smiled. "You hoping for some fun?", she asked laughing looking to Ali. She laughed and a bunch of hair flew in front of her face.
    "ACKKKKK! I CAN'T SEEE!", she joked around laughing wildly.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Party!" Jake, Brawly and Hikaru all said happily as they looked at one another "Of course!" Jake said happily as he rushed out of the room to tell Scott and Ally...when he saw Julia, his heart fell like a brick "Didnt...I didnt mean to intrude..." Jake said, now a sad as he slowly slumped his way into Ally and Scotts room "Hey...we're havin a party in my room...ya guys wanna come with?" Jake asked in a lifeless tone, his insides all tangled up...but Jake now knew why to... he still had a crush on Julez... "Sure!" Ally and Scott said as they got up, Scott had one arm around Allys shoulder as they walked in.

Last edited:
    Years
    Adam gasped the moment he saw Jake. Julia clung onto his under-shirt tightly, not knowing what to do. "Uh-yeah… That's okay…" Adam replied to Jake. Julia blushed heavily as she stood up once she heard of the party next door. "Um… I'll… Go get Shep…" She said, walking out the back door. She saw Marill in a tree above Shep and his pokemon. "…Hey…" She said quietly, approaching Shep from behind. "We're all having a little party sorta thing in Jake's room tonight… You should come by later…" She said, calling Marill beside her. "Mar!" She said, jumping down beside Julia, as the 2 of them walked back to Jake's room. Adam had already gotten there, he was sitting down on a bed with Julia's Flygon, and the rest of her pokemon. Julia and Marill sat down beside him, and waited for Jake to do something stupid XD

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    "Hey I wonder if we can get some 'drinks'", Anna laughed brushing the hair out of her face. She then clung to Ali in a hug, waiting for what they were going to do at the party.
    "So what's gonna happen?", she asked.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "SPIN THE BOTTLE BABY!!!" Jake called as he jumped down pulling out a pop bottle and brought out a table and sat the bottle in the center "Im in!" Brawly said as he sat by the table "Ditto!" Scott said as he went and sat in the circle "C'mon Hikaru!" Ally said as they sat as well.

Years
    Ali glanced over at Raichu who seemed thrilled with the idea, so the two of them sat together in the circle, leaving a little bit of space for the last few people left. Alexako jumped down into the circle, pulling Julia with her. The two of them sat by Amy, "You gonna play, Adam?" Julia asked, "Nah… I'll sit this one out…" He said, lying down on the bed.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna jumped at the idea and sat next to Ali and Sparkle came out of her pokeball and sat next to Raichu.
    "I'll spin first!!!!!", Anna laughed hoping for the bottle to land on Ali. She blushed at the thought of kissing him again.

Years
    Ali felt fairly comfortable with the idea of kissing Anna now, he simply leaned into her, and gave her a kiss. He smiled, sat properly down onto the floor, and waited for someone else to spin the bottle. "Raichu Rai!" Raichu said, excitedly awaiting for the next match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back