• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Hey guys, go to pokemon.com and make trainer accounts if you don't because you can now get the 7 eeveelutions with dream world abilities, I played the game and won, I saved espeon which is totally RIPPED turns all status changes against the opponent ( includes status conditions )

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    The Dream World sounds great! I can't wait! Even though I don't really understand it along with many C-gear functions.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Suck how the dream world was suppose to be opened today, but due to the earthquake they're postponing the date for an unknown one. I was so excited too. Been waiting for quite some time. -_- This is lame.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    we were both in the Entralink place after teleporting there and we were trying to enter each others game at the same time.

You can't both be in the Entralink. One person has to be in the Entralink, the other has to be...wherever.

Also, i've watched videos of the (japanese) Dream World, and it looks really fun. I can't wait until it does come out. It's one of the few really fun things to do after you beat the game...which i've done twice.

momoa

Casual Pokefan
    Years
    Suck how the dream world was suppose to be opened today, but due to the earthquake they're postponing the date for an unknown one. I was so excited too. Been waiting for quite some time. -_- This is lame.

Yeah, the deaths of thousands was totally inconvenient.

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    Dream World? I was hoping that I would finally try that one out since yesterday, but I'm pretty pissed off that they delayed the global link just because of the japan earthquake. I mean, if there's only one server in japan, then yes, I'll consider that. but there are other servers for NA and EUR all around the world that hasn't been affected by the earthquake..conserving energy, give me a break. if it was 'conserving', then they should just shut down all servers!
    but it's all just in my opinion.

I find it pretty disturbing how you guys are complaining about the dream world release while the Japs are getting screwed over so badly... Try being more sensitive eh?

The japs are recovering pretty fast as if nothing really happened to them, my uncle and aunt are working there. of course we called them to see if they are ok, and they said nothing happened at all there, just a few shocks. only those people living up north of japan suffered from the earthquake but are recovering fast.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys, go to pokemon.com and make trainer accounts if you don't because you can now get the 7 eeveelutions with dream world abilities, I played the game and won, I saved espeon which is totally RIPPED turns all status changes against the opponent ( includes status conditions )

really? what game did you play?

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I noticed on Serebii that there was an event of some sorts to get the starter pokemon with their dream world abilities in Japan a while ago, any chance we will get this sometime in Europe/America?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I noticed on Serebii that there was an event of some sorts to get the starter pokemon with their dream world abilities in Japan a while ago, any chance we will get this sometime in Europe/America?

Normally when there's an Event in Japan it ends up coming to Europe & America, so yeah most probaly.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm a bit confused here. So we haven't been able to access Dream World yet cause of the EQ? If not then does anyone know when we will be able to in Canada? And how do you even get to the Dream World? Is it through your C-Gear?

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm a bit confused here. So we haven't been able to access Dream World yet cause of the EQ? If not then does anyone know when we will be able to in Canada? And how do you even get to the Dream World? Is it through your C-Gear?

yup,,through the C-Gear..but until the GL launches, you can't go to the dream world.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm excited for the Dream World now, at first I wasn't but I got myself a Vaporeon, my favorite eeveelution since I bought Gold long ago!

Evil earthquakes, making me wait to get Vaporeon :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back