• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Hey, this looks cool.
    Could I have a trainer?
    Name: Set Kaita (kai-EE-ta)
    Sprite (Optional):
    Pokemon Earth

(sorry for the white background, also you may need to do some resizing.)
    Pokemon:
    If its in:
    Futachimaru.
    also:
    Zigzagoon.
    Absol.
    Glalie.

Could he mention a few things about the sky and a place called Kentu?
    Thanks!
    Notes: this is a trainer I may use if I make a hack. successfully...

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Hey, Agent Geo. Nice hacking, bro! I'll compose for you if you'd like. Also...

I see that Team Geo needs a few people,so...

Trainer/Gym Leader Application Form
    Name: Lito
    Sprite (Optional): I have no clue how to sprite, so here's a description of what I'd like Lito to look like.

He has brown hair, spiked at the front. It is conformed (straight). He has two dark brown eyes, which are of a medium size. His eyebrows are thin on his tan skin. He wears a brown and green outfit (green pants, green undershirt, brown button-down, brown shoes and socks.
    Pokemon:
    As one of the main officials, he'll have more than one appearance in-game. Without the map, I don't have the exact routes (which is why, during my pre hack routine, I always create the region, then the story), so I have no clue about where/when plot stuff will occur. So, I'm just going to wing it.

After getting your 5th badge:
    Nageki 33
    Waruvile 35
    Desumasu 31

After getting your 6th badge:
    Nageki 36
    Waruvile 37
    Aaken 35
    Desukan 34

After getting 8th Badge, at the top of Mt. Paleo (a name idea for mountain you were mentioning in the story):
    Nageki 52
    Archeos 49
    Waruvial 53
    Desukan 51
    Nattorei 51

Them dang 5th generation Pokemon are awesome. From browsing the Isshu Dex, I thought of the idea that you should use Landlos as one of your main legendaries.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    This hack looks very interesting. The tiles lock together quite smoothly and the story has some promise. I'd like to see some more screens if possible. I especially like this one:

Pokemon Earth

I lol'd at that ^^ You could have another one saying "Oh look! Trainer Tips! Yay...!" :D

*resisting urge to apply for in-game trainer*

Damn, I can't resist. I mean, who wouldn't want themselves in a Pokémon game? IT'S JUST SO EPIC!! ^^b

So - if the hero has been drafted in to look at a discovery, is s/he the only one? Would there be one of those annoying friend/rival characters (like Wally?) I wouldn't mind being that. If not you can slot me in anywhere :P It's your hack after all.

Name: PKMN Trainer Kip

Sprite (Optional): Um... Yeaaah... Well I (like other posters before me) kinda suck at spiriting so would a description suffice? Light blue jacket, backpack with orange straps, black fingerless gloves, jeans, scruffy brown hair with a blue backwards cap.

Pokémon:

Pokemon Earth

Emonga

That would be my starter. If Emonga is not in the game, then:

Pichu (which evolves into a Pikachu, then Raichu if encountered later on in the game)

Others:
    Zigzagoon (shiny? :P) ( -> Linoone)
    Sandshrew ( -> Sandslash)
    Eevee ( -> Umbreon)
    Chikorita ( -> Bayleef, but not Meganium)

So yeah. That's about it. Even if I don't get in, I'm still looking forward to playing this hack. ^^ Good luck with it!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The hack looks good so far. I would like to purchase a legally obtained egg XD
    Haha, it's only $500!

Hey, this looks cool.
    Could I have a trainer?
    Name: Set Kaita (kai-EE-ta)
    Sprite (Optional):
    Pokemon Earth

(sorry for the white background, also you may need to do some resizing.)
    Pokemon:
    If its in:
    Futachimaru.
    also:
    Zigzagoon.
    Absol.
    Glalie.

Could he mention a few things about the sky and a place called Kentu?
    Thanks!
    Notes: this is a trainer I may use if I make a hack. successfully...
    Okay, accepted for trainer!

Hey, Agent Geo. Nice hacking, bro! I'll compose for you if you'd like. Also...

I see that Team Geo needs a few people,so...

Trainer/Gym Leader Application Form
    Name: Lito
    Sprite (Optional): I have no clue how to sprite, so here's a description of what I'd like Lito to look like.
    He has brown hair, spiked at the front. It is conformed (straight). He has two dark brown eyes, which are of a medium size. His eyebrows are thin on his tan skin. He wears a brown and green outfit (green pants, green undershirt, brown button-down, brown shoes and socks.
    Pokemon: As one of the main officials, he'll have more than one appearance in-game. Without the map, I don't have the exact routes (which is why, during my pre hack routine, I always create the region, then the story), so I have no clue about where/when plot stuff will occur. So, I'm just going to wing it.

After getting your 5th badge:
    Nageki 33
    Waruvile 35
    Desumasu 31

After getting your 6th badge:
    Nageki 36
    Waruvile 37
    Aaken 35
    Desukan 34

After getting 8th Badge, at the top of Mt. Paleo (a name idea for mountain you were mentioning in the story):
    Nageki 52
    Archeos 49
    Waruvial 53
    Desukan 51
    Nattorei 51

Them dang 5th generation Pokemon are awesome. From browsing the Isshu Dex, I thought of the idea that you should use Landlos as one of your main legendaries.
    I really like this! Accepted for composing and, you'll be the Team Geo (no relation) Leader!

This hack looks very interesting. The tiles lock together quite smoothly and the story has some promise. I'd like to see some more screens if possible. I especially like this one:

Pokemon Earth

I lol'd at that ^^ You could have another one saying "Oh look! Trainer Tips! Yay...!" :D

*resisting urge to apply for in-game trainer*

Damn, I can't resist. I mean, who wouldn't want themselves in a Pokémon game? IT'S JUST SO EPIC!! ^^b

So - if the hero has been drafted in to look at a discovery, is s/he the only one? Would there be one of those annoying friend/rival characters (like Wally?) I wouldn't mind being that. If not you can slot me in anywhere :P It's your hack after all.

Name: PKMN Trainer Kip

Sprite (Optional): Um... Yeaaah... Well I (like other posters before me) kinda suck at spiriting so would a description suffice? Light blue jacket, backpack with orange straps, black fingerless gloves, jeans, scruffy brown hair with a blue backwards cap.

Pokémon:

Pokemon Earth

Emonga

That would be my starter. If Emonga is not in the game, then:

Pichu (which evolves into a Pikachu, then Raichu if encountered later on in the game)

Others:
    Zigzagoon (shiny? :P) ( -> Linoone)
    Sandshrew ( -> Sandslash)
    Eevee ( -> Umbreon)
    Chikorita ( -> Bayleef, but not Meganium)

So yeah. That's about it. Even if I don't get in, I'm still looking forward to playing this hack. ^^ Good luck with it!
    Accepted as trainer!

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    I forgot to note, do I have several appearances, or just one?
    Btw, I also Lol'd at the movie screenshot.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
    Yeah do they? And also asking will the gym leaders play a certain role besides being a gym leader, like do you meet some in the game at timesl, and such.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    It'll depend on how well a person's application is.
    Yeah do they? And also asking will the gym leaders play a certain role besides being a gym leader, like do you meet some in the game at timesl, and such.
    You never know, you meet some gym leaders, you'll just have to wait and find out.

Years
    Name - Cavou
    Sprite - Pick one for me.
    Type - Fire and water
    Pokemon - Feraligatr,Rapidash,Heatran(If you want me too)Cloyster,Ludicolo,Magmorter(If you don't want heatran then replace it with Camerupt)

Can I be a gym leader

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well, it still looks really good. can't wait to play it!

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Completely and utterly awesome.
    Unknown may be the weakest pokemon ever (it learns no moves other than hidden power, and can't use TMs) but it looks cool and mysterious, at least.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Completely and utterly awesome.
    Unknown may be the weakest pokemon ever (it learns no moves other than hidden power, and can't use TMs) but it looks cool and mysterious, at least.
    Thanks! I try to have cool things like that. (I still have yet to decide if unown will even play a role. :p)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back