• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ebony Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
  • Yeah, I'm talking about the quotation mark.
    IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY!!
    I don't think it supports quotation marks that go both ways :S
    If you know how to fix it let me know.
    (Woot! Junkfood and toys =])
    i like your maps.. cant wait to play this game!
    ahh.too bad i dun know anything about making games or else i'd be helping you out ><
    Thanks ^^ I'll let you know when I eventually release a Demo/beta.

I'm getting much better at scripting, I can make basic scripts and stuff without everything going wrong. :D I successfuly made the Rival leave a room (hidesprite command), for some reason it wasn't working but I got it eventually :D I'll post a video sometime in the next few days of the begining of the game...hmm...then a while after that (not sure when) I'll release a Demo :p I made some not so exciting Box art >.< maybe I'll try again, and post it up :p

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
    Years
  • Hey, I made a banner:

Pokemon Ebony Version

You should use this HTML code:
    HTML:
    [URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203694][IMG]https://i50.tinypic.com/106amu0.gif[/IMG][/URL]

It isn't very good. At least it is animated...
    Don't forget to credit me if you use this.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Hey, I made a banner:

Pokemon Ebony Version

You should use this HTML code:
    HTML Code:
    Pokemon Ebony Version
    It isn't very good. At least it is animated...
    Don't forget to credit me if you use this.

That is awesome ^^ Of course I should put you in the credits. :D
    Thank you! *Goes back to Christmasy stuff and scripting*

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • The titlescreen looks cute and decent.

But would you mind changing the words on the titlescreen aswell?

(Change them to Ebony instead of Fire Red)
    I'm getting to it ^^ Like I said it's not complete. Once I get it done I'll upload a new screen shot.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Haha! I lol'ed as I saw this :laugh:. I just found a tile set from kyledove and I inserted them into a rom xD. Well, at least I hope you enjoy the interior tiles xD

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Wow, I really like the way this game looks. You never see anyone who keep kyledove's tile in their original form. It reminds me of when I first started messing with pokemon hacks.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Haha! I lol'ed as I saw this :laugh:. I just found a tile set from kyledove and I inserted them into a rom xD. Well, at least I hope you enjoy the interior tiles xD
    I meant I hate the original Nintendo tiles. :p I love all of the inserted tiles :D

Wow, I really like the way this game looks. You never see anyone who keep kyledove's tile in their original form. It reminds me of when I first started messing with pokemon hacks.
    I'm glad you like the look of it. ^^

UPDATE! Sorry It took so long, been busy with seeing relatives for Christmas. (My Birthday in a few days! ^^) I updated with a bunch of new Screenies Note : I'm aware you can see the rocket I just need to update the script with one more pace forward. I think I need to make a level script to make the script continue into the Lab, help would be appeaciated, if not, I could figure it all out on my own eventually. ^^ Anyway, enjoy the eye candy =D
    - More scripts complete
    - Eevee OWs Inserted (Will add credit to first post)

Edit : Updated the Screenshot with the Rockets feet :p Also added Credits to the first post.

Last edited:

KotovSyndrome_

Consumer of many asparagus.
    Years
  • Cool hack ^^
    The only thing I can think of to fix the quotation marks is to use ' instead of "
    Unless you've already fixed it, of course XD

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Thanks, I was trying to find a way to change it, but I don't think it's possible :p so yeah I'll do that.
    Woo! *Dances* I Uploaded a short Video to a youtube account I made! ^^
    Have a look and tell me what you think! :D
    It's the first half of the script, I need to make a level script so I can continue it on into the lab. (If anyone could help me that'd be fantastic.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZpL1aF-B8E
    *Goes and puts it in the first post*

Last edited:

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the rules said the Owner of a hack thread can double post with extensive updates well, it's kinda extensive :p
    I'm sorry I've been having trouble with software on my computer and it greatly delayed progress, but everything's working great now. ^^
    Anyway I have an update now.
    Introducing Plasmeon (Many thanks to Wichu and the Fantastic Advance series tools.) O.o I know, weird name, but if you look you'll get it. I like it :D
    I made the sprite myself (Part scratch Part fusions), i just need to insert the backsprite too. Moves and stats have been edited thanks to Silver 134 and the program YAPE 0.9.
    Now, before you say it, I know Eevee can't have anymore evolutions. But, Plasmeon is part of my hack's story line. It's related to Team Rocket's Plans. Inside the spoiler explains it.
    DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THE EVILNESS OF THE PLOT
    Spoiler:

Anyway, here are the screen shots of it ingame.
    Pokemon Ebony Version

It Will not be available in the Wild, this is just to show it off :p
    Pokemon Ebony Version

This is an example of which should show rough base stats
    Pokemon Ebony Version

Short description, though most people don't look in the Pokedex too often anyway.
    By the way, I replaced Luvdisc by my older brother's request (He Hates Luvdisc -_-')

I'm trying really hard to make this hack, and I'd love to complete it one day. I hope you like the update, maybe give me some comments or feedback pwetty pwease? ^.^

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Nice Fakemon you got there.
    Good luck with your sprites.:)
    Hello again ^^ And thanks. I'm glad people like it.

This is my WIP Flying Eeveelution, it hasn't got a name, if anyone has suggestions I'd be more than happy to hear them. :D
    (Remember it's not 100% done, but I think it's not too bad, it's really my only third fusion done properly with partial scratch.)
    Pokemon Ebony Version

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • you're welcome
    P.S:I think you better call it Flyreon or something :)
    Cool, I'll make a list of any suggestions I get for names.

i like the Fakemons
    the story is okay , too..

:D

Glad you like them ^^
    The story in that post is only a brief explanation to expand upon introduction story in the first post :p

I am currently working on inserting tiles and mapping ^^ Things are coming along nicely, though my only problem seems to be coming up with names for caves/cities/towns. I guess I need to just sit and brainstorm some stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back