• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

How Kaizo was this?

• Truly Kaizo

Votes: 1,171 71.9%
  • Fairly Challenging

Votes: 266 16.3%
  • Entertaining

Votes: 134 8.2%
  • Needs more Kaizo map edits

Votes: 66 4.1%
  • Unfair

Votes: 176 10.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Yes. I don't this is a good idea...
    Is there a wiki on which I could check those changes? I feel like some move have been change in there maner to get learned.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Okay, is the sitrus Berries anywhere before the end game?
    And has the berry juice machines been removed? I can't find them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Just a note: Do not post over and over again on PokéCommunity. Just edit your post if you have more to say.
    − Sitrus berries are in the same locations as they are in vanilla Emerald (like the berry trees on rt. 118, I believe)
    − The machines to make Pokéblocks still exist, I believe.
    − Weather is unchanged from vanilla Emerald. If there is a weather effect in the overworld, the weather effect will be permanent. But if you use sunny day, the weather lasts 5 turns.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Thanks for your answer.
    I note your remark on the multiple posting.
    Is there a wiki or somthing like that I can search for further random question? Like at wich level is a pokémon learninng this skill in this version.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is there a wiki or somthing like that I can search for further random question? Like at wich level is a pokémon learninng this skill in this version.
    If you go to the first post on this thread, there are attachments for Pokémon movepools. Download them and you will find each Pokémon's level−up moves. As for other questions, search for key words in this thread, to start.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    The battles are fun and kaizo but the puzzles are just unfair they force you to restart and do puzzles that take a really long time to do seafloor cavern sucked and I hate it i have been stuck at it for a month

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2021
    How do I find houndour as early as possible? It says on the Pokédex I can find him on route 112? Is the earliest you can get home cave of origins?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Hello, I can't find the leaf stone in the route 119 as it should be. Has it been removed? Is there anoter way to get it than to trade tessons? I have a Nuzleaf to evolve!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    From that particular location, there are no more leaf stones. You will have to buy them in Fallarbor or Lilycove, I don't remember which.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    OK, thank you. My Nuzleaf will have nipples for a little bit more...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Amazing hack I am playing it already. Thanks a lot for doing it. Just one simple question.
    The moves in this game changed from the original ones? I mean, does it have the features from four gen (Water Gun special attack and waterfall physical attack) or is the same as always where all water type moves are special? Thanks a lot in advance!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    having a stellar time with this so far (tho not the 90 hours it took me to track down a calm ralts lmfao. my luck is just rotten sometimes i guess!)! is there a list of all the switched abilities anywhere? i'm trying to track down a soundproof voltorb for funsies and so far i've caught probably 20 of the dang things and they all have static.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey! How do I find a list of all of the trainer pokemon in the game with their movesets and held items? I know Wolfey used a guide while playing. I'm on my tenth nuzlock attempt and I'm past Roxanne with only 2 deaths, but I haven't gotten past brawley because all of a sudden a Remoraid will have Flamethrower and I didnt know. Please help :)

Back