• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

How Kaizo was this?

• Truly Kaizo

Votes: 1,171 71.9%
  • Fairly Challenging

Votes: 266 16.3%
  • Entertaining

Votes: 134 8.2%
  • Needs more Kaizo map edits

Votes: 66 4.1%
  • Unfair

Votes: 176 10.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2021
    Does anyone have the EK enemy trainer sets in the correct format to be imported into Showdown damage calculator? I noticed when I was watching Pokemon Challenges stream this game he had all the sets in Showdown, but all the documentation I've been able to find has the trainer info in the wrong format, and I REALLY don't want to go through and import all these sets manually. Can anyone help me out?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Heya- I got through the ice puzzle in Granite Cave, only to be met with a ladder that has a breakable rock on it. At this point in the game I don't have rock smash, and I can't progress until I actually get to Steven. I watched a guide on youtube to the cave- but he simply went through the ladder and there was no rock there. What happened? Did my copy of the game bug out?
    So I started replaying emerald kaizo after beating it once. I didn't have this problem the first time but now I have the exact same issue. Is there anyone who knows about this? I just assumed it was moved earlier in the game in the update but I've been searching the past half an hour and couldn't ring it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    So I started replaying emerald kaizo after beating it once. I didn't have this problem the first time but now I have the exact same issue. Is there anyone who knows about this? I just assumed it was moved earlier in the game in the update but I've been searching the past half an hour and couldn't ring it.

You have to beat Brawly first to be able to go to Steven.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

How do I finish the New Mauvile quest with this "Pekachu" in the way?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    Hello people, playing through this frustratingly good hack, so I was wondering, how do you guys like Zangoose?
    I caught one with guts and an attack boosting nature, and I got to say... it tears through so much stuff...
    It's got better Attack and Speed than an ursaring, Great move pool on catch (Crush claw, brick break, x scissors, shadow ball) and you get a silk scarf early on. Hell I used him to get through most of Flanerrys gym by going to the grass outside and sweet scenting till I got a flame body wild to get a burn on me for that extra attack then one-shot nearly everything.

Anyway just was wondering, what other pokemon exist around mid to later mid-game that is a master key to beating stuff after them?
    I'm guessing mirage tower bagon is another one, after getting it to 49 without evolving to get dragon claw at least...

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Hello people, playing through this frustratingly good hack, so I was wondering, how do you guys like Zangoose?
    I caught one with guts and an attack boosting nature, and I got to say... it tears through so much stuff...
    It's got better Attack and Speed than an ursaring, Great move pool on catch (Crush claw, brick break, x scissors, shadow ball) and you get a silk scarf early on. Hell I used him to get through most of Flanerrys gym by going to the grass outside and sweet scenting till I got a flame body wild to get a burn on me for that extra attack then one-shot nearly everything.

Anyway just was wondering, what other pokemon exist around mid to later mid-game that is a master key to beating stuff after them?
    I'm guessing mirage tower bagon is another one, after getting it to 49 without evolving to get dragon claw at least...
    Exeggutor and Victreebel are borh really good in the sun sections of the game. Swift Swift Kabutops, Swampert and Whiscash are decent in the Rain sections.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    I just had my hopes and dreams crushed... Decided on Breeding my Blaziken to get a better nature, cause it had a Relaxed Nature (+def -speed) and after hatching a couple of eggs, I noticed torchic gets speed boost!
    so after getting one with a naive nature, I evolve it, and notice that speed boost is gone...
    i noticed other people mentioning this higher up in the thread, but could figure out, is there any way at all to have a speed boost blaziken in this Rom?? or will it always evolve into blaze combusken...

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I just had my hopes and dreams crushed... Decided on Breeding my Blaziken to get a better nature, cause it had a Relaxed Nature (+def -speed) and after hatching a couple of eggs, I noticed torchic gets speed boost!
    so after getting one with a naive nature, I evolve it, and notice that speed boost is gone...
    i noticed other people mentioning this higher up in the thread, but could figure out, is there any way at all to have a speed boost blaziken in this Rom?? or will it always evolve into blaze combusken...
    The Sinister, Hooded Figure is evil as heck! There's no way he would let you cheese the game with some Uber strat that isn't a Wobbuffet!
    Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    The Sinister, Hooded Figure is evil as heck! There's no way he would let you cheese the game with some Uber strat that isn't a Wobbuffet!
    Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

Ajajaj evil wins again. Sorry folks. What I realy hate are the puzzle, that's real evil for me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    Welp
    Lack of speed boost Blaziken aside *holding back tears of blood*
    It is done
    It is complete...

Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

It's funny, I don't even have my starter with me but I got the other 2 :p

And I gotta say, having a freaking DEWGONG outspeed a Sceptile? disgusting...

And funnily enough, id say that Heracross was the dark horse MVP
    he didn't come clutch on any fights persee that mattered, but he was really useful as a general use hammer

No Save Scumming at all when it came to elite four, just saving between fights to not start all over every time, dishonest, a bit, but not more than normal.

Now to see the after game :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    torchic can get speed boost as an ability but torchic only gets speed boost when HAs came out does this mean i can get unburden sceptile?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Okay, I checked all the replies here, and haven't seen this mentioned.

Has anybody noticed any stat abnormalities on mons with Pokérus? My Gardevoir has a couple of stats that are higher than should be possible if the game has no EV's I plugged it's stats into an IV calculator, and it came up with an error. So then I leveled it up to 100 to compare it's stats to what it should have with X IV scores and no EV's, and got the same results.

Back