• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    @mamamama i really enjoyed your hack. This is my team with i won the E4 and Battle Frontier:

Pokemon Emerald Omega

I just want to do some suggestions
    - Remove dat Snorlax! xD
    - Try to make some training spots, it's imposible to level-up your team with just Tentacool everywhere (i had to cheat on this :P)
    - The special tickets sometimes doesn't work (i don't know how to fix it)
    - It will be awesome if you add some post-league maps.
    - Remove the obedience medal system. You can't play with traded pokémon until 8th gym.

Anyway i loved it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Help! please show me location gible because i like garchomp ;))

You can Buy Gible`s egg and the another dragon in meteor Falls

Anyway, I fought Snorlax and the Game not Freeze.. the key is just need Snorlax win the battle lol
    yeah you can't catch him but you can steal him Leftovers anyways and then Die Peacefully xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    Can anyone provide me a download link of a savegame where you've beaten the elite 4?That would be nice,please

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    I think the game will be more fascinating if the game maker change the sprites for old gen-pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    the work was almost perfect, just missed the shift option or SET battle for players to choose how they want to play. SET battle just ruined with this optimal rom hack because we are required to share the experience with Pokemon who may not even need to climb level, being forced to take damage a likely return! anyway thanks for almost perfekt work! sorry for the horrible because English is not my native language.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Need help what level does steelix evolve mine is at level 60 still no evolution

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    You Can Use Emerald Gamesharks Or Something. As Long As Its An Emerald Codes.

Actually, I have decided to use cheats for second beating the game in Tobias style - pwning all cause I have team which has 4 legendaries and 2 OU from the beginning (all exists in the hack normally, so no pokemon past number 450)... apparently using codes deletes existing and prevents from getting HM/TM and BADGES... O.O

So either I use sth wrong or you are wrong (only Gameshark codes, not gamebreaker, and only for encountering them as wild ones on lvl 2-4 + 6 master balls... no money etc.).

EDIT They work, actually.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Failed! Input checksum is invalid. (using tsukuyomi ups patcher)
    I dont know, what's going wrong. I've tried several Emeralds Files, none of them works
    Could someone gimme a link to the right site or doesn't the patcher work properly? If you advice me another Patcher, also gimme the link please :)
    Looking forward to any helpful reply!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Egg given at Lavaridge Town is a Riolu. But where is Larvesta & Litwick in this game? I want Volcarona in my team. Please Help Anyone !

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Buy a shiny stone at the lilycove deptstore to evolve roselia. Larvesta can be in team magma hideout and litwick on mount peye second floor

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Please fix the problem with blizzard, it can't be used, and pls add the generation 4
    Starters can't do anything without infernape thnks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back