• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Rogue

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    Bug report:

I'm not sure how or when in specific this happened, but my menu option no longer allows me to check my pokemon. The "Pokemon" option is just gone, regardless of whether or not I'm currently in a run. I can go to my bag and use items on my pokemon, but I can't do stuff like look at my pokemon's stats or rearrange my party. All other menus are fine.

*edit* Never mind, my pokedex option is gone too

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    Idk if its something I'm just unaware about or if its a glitch but whenever my Pokémon try to evolve it just cancels itself halfway through the animation for some reason. Was wondering if there was a way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    Idk if its something I'm just unaware about or if its a glitch but whenever my Pokémon try to evolve it just cancels itself halfway through the animation for some reason. Was wondering if there was a way to fix this?

Nevermind, I figured out that for some reason my controller was glitching with the b button so it was just messing it up every time lol

Years
  • How do you download it?

How do you download it, I am new to PC?

• Download the Emerald Rogue patch file. Check the first page for the download link.
    • Download the clean base Emerald Trashman rom from the internet. I cannot give a link; you must search on your own.
    • Go to ROM Patcher JS webpage. Give the clean Emerald Trashman rom to "ROM file:" field and the Emerald Rogue patch to the "Patch file:" field. Then click "Apply patch" button.
    • Download the .agb or .gba file to your PC. This is the Emerald Rogue rom file.
    • Download the emulator of choice if you haven't already. For PC or Mac, I strongly recommend mGBA.
    • Open the emulator you have downloaded and load the Emerald Rogue rom. Then enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Bug report:

I'm not sure how or when in specific this happened, but my menu option no longer allows me to check my pokemon. The "Pokemon" option is just gone, regardless of whether or not I'm currently in a run. I can go to my bag and use items on my pokemon, but I can't do stuff like look at my pokemon's stats or rearrange my party. All other menus are fine.

*edit* Never mind, my pokedex option is gone too

I've heard of similar things before happening when people have game shark or other cheat codes left on their emulator
    Rogue is a decomp hack so any cheat codes will likely just mess up the game states

Nope, I already tried to hunt my Tapu Koko and my Suicune but I can't find them sadly. And I know they don't appear because in the fairy, fighting, dragon zone I only got 3 pokemon unlocked

Legendaries are available in the Safari; you must complete "Collector X" quest for them to appear

Years
  • I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, but the entire game is only gen 3 max, including evolutions. Is there a way to change this?

Talk to the scientist on the back room of the config building. You can adjust up to which generation you want to play; the maximum is Gen 8.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Have any Option to Reset HP EVs in one run? Or Train EV before Start The runs, have some baries to do that, but didnt find the HP one...

Days
    • Seen May 9, 2023
    Hey, so played Emerald Rogue for the first time last week and I look today to see the game took the Emerald Rogue patch off somehow and started up like normal Pokemon Emerald. How did this happen or is there anyway I can fix it. I've lost a lot of progress from this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Bug Report:

When using Mind Blown with Blacephalon along side a pokemon with Flash Fire (Rapidash) the damage from Mind Blown is applied twice to Blacephalon. If an opponent has Flash Fire or a similar ability, the moves effect will repeat in an infinite loop.

Days
    • Seen May 29, 2023
    Hey, so I was wondering, is there any way I can reliably get rare candies in the hub?

Days
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    I've clicked the link to go to the discord, but when I open it, i only have access to channels like the patch notes, and I cant access any chat channels to ask questions. Are there any fixes for this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    Hi, are there items to change Calyrex's form?

Also the discord seems dead, is there a new channel?

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yeah what happened to this hack? It was pretty much the next big thing the past half year and now all of a sudden it...well...kinda died out, thought there were more updates coming but even the Discord seems dead now.

Shame really since this had so much promise, do hope I am wrong though and new updates will come.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Yeah what happened to this hack? It was pretty much the next big thing the past half year and now all of a sudden it...well...kinda died out, thought there were more updates coming but even the Discord seems dead now.

Shame really since this had so much promise, do hope I am wrong though and new updates will come.

I'm still working away on future updates, but updates take a lot of time and I don't have an awful lot of free time atm
    I can't give any promise on when the next patch is coming, but it IS coming

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I've clicked the link to go to the discord, but when I open it, i only have access to channels like the patch notes, and I cant access any chat channels to ask questions. Are there any fixes for this?

You have to give yourself the correct roles in the #roles channel to access the other channels

Back