• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Rogue

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Bug Report: Inventory on runs hasn't reverted back to my town inventory after turning off BST Challenge

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello. Phenomenal hack, Wonderfully replayable and the bullshit boss movesets aren't game ruining. I have a question however, I've been working towards completing the Pokedex and I'm about to run out of Box space, I legit have eight entire boxes fill up (and no dupes outside of two ralts and two eevees) and the remaining two are reserved for Starters and Legendaries. Is there any way to unlock more boxes? Looking it up online shows Emerald has a max compacity of 14 so I assume there's still a way to unlock the remaining four yes?

Please and Thank you.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    this hack has been incredibly enjoyable thus far and you deserve some major props, but we all know that by now.

i'm here to mention that there are a couple of pokemon that are unable to access really key parts of their moveset due to what i can only assume are oversights since there are 800+ available. specifically: minior can't get acrobatics, which is a huge detriment given that that's its only flying-type move and a key part of its otherwise limited movepool, not to mention the synergy with shell smash; alolan muk doesn't have access to the elemental punches, which while not devastating is pretty inconvenient as it doesn't have a lot of coverage otherwise; and it seems that the oricorio forms other than baile don't have access to any special tutor moves.

also, i'm sure this has been brought up before, but for the monotype achievements, it would really help if the game had a list of pokemon that don't break the achievement because they eventually evolve to gain the typing. things like corphish for mono-dark, alolan vulpix for mono-fairy, onix for mono-steel, etc. i understand this would probably be much more difficult to code, but it feels really bad going through a monotype run and realizing you can't add a potential member to your team because you can't instantly evolve it out of battle.

excited to see where this hack goes in the future and i'm particularly looking forward to hisui and possibly even paldea getting added; both regions add hugely helpful pokemon for monotype runs (scovillain, h-zoroark, h-arcanine, h-electrode, the tauros forms, pawmot, not to mention easier access to type combos like rock / poison and fairy / steel)

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I need some help!

I have a Riolu that is max happiness and I can not get him to evolve in the hub. I have tried doing this at different times of day with no luck. Any ideas?

Days
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Is it possible to catch shinies in the safar zone of Pokémon you have not caught or seen as shinies before?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    I'm getting a bug where Extreme mode will fail automatically when starting a new run with the Embargo curse. It was working in the previous run, and all I did was changed trainer difficulty to easy. After that I changed it back to average but the quest still fails. Not sure what I need to do now

Days
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    It's normal, trainers need to be set on hard mode for the Extreme mode to work I believe

Days
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I absolutly love this hack. been playing 1.2 for a while and just found that it got updated.

is there a way to transfer a save between updates? sorry if this is a dumb question im still kinda new to this :3

Days
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm consistently getting crashes whenever I try to replace a pokemon's moves. I'm playing on a homebrewed 3ds via Twilight Menu, and I'm wondering if that might have something to do with it.

20231229_211845.jpg

EDIT: okay I'm a little more educated and I understand why the Extended version won't work on hardware, only emulator.
    Currently enjoying the Vanilla version.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I'm consistently getting crashes whenever I try to replace a pokemon's moves. I'm playing on a homebrewed 3ds via Twilight Menu, and I'm wondering if that might have something to do with it.

View attachment 153402

EDIT: okay I'm a little more educated and I understand why the Extended version won't work on hardware, only emulator.
    Currently enjoying the Vanilla version.
    GbaRunner2 is known to have issues with Rogue unfortunately
    You can play EX version on 3DS using most other emulators or forwarding to a CIA (There's some info on this in the Discord's FAQ channel)

Days
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hello, thank you very much for this hack, there would be a chance to include an option to randomize movesets, talents or others in the future?

Days
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hiya! First post here, huge fan of this hack. It got me back into Pokemon in a big way. :D

I have a slight bug report. Well, I dunno if "bug" is the right phrase, but it's annoying. Basically, I entered the Lugia legendary pokemon encounter the wrong way, the trainer took one step forward to challenge me, and... Well.

1707921151770.png

And it's blocked. No way to get to Lugia :( This could maybe be fixed by reducing the trainer's vision by one square (you have to cross that one square either way to get to Lugia).

Anyways, absolutely amazing hack, you rule, thank you so much for making this. <3

P.S. TRANS RIGHTS! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2024
    When the next update comes around, will previous saves be compatible? Sorry for the dumb question, Im just very attached to this romhack haha\

Edit: Trans rights! <3

Back