• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eon

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    ~Introduction~

Hello my name is Fiery Chimchar Ive decide to create a new thread for my hack because Before I was slightly incative. Well enough about me on to the hack

~Hack Name~
    Pokemon Eon

~Hack Of~
    Pokemon Fire red

~Features~
    some Sinnoh Pokemon
    two region's to explore
    all legendarys to capture even the Sinnoh ones
    new pokeballs
    new hero/heroine
    Riolu as your starter
    two rivals
    new pokemon league not just the elite 4
    Sinnoh pokemon cry's (maybe)
    Pokemon diamond\pearl music

~Story~
    You start off in a completely new Region Called the Kanji Region a place that is
    bountiful and is completely in peace. It is home to many pokemon including pokemon
    from all four Region's. Your Dad is a pokemon professor who has spent his entire life studying the Region. Your mother is a pokemon breeder who looks after many pokemon so you have seen lots of pokemon being taken care of and you have learned to Bound with pokemon easily.

One morning you find a weak Riolu who was injured in a fight You befriend the injured Riolu and take it to your Mother to heal it. Your Mother tells you that this Riolu is really ill and needs a special berry before it can go back into the wild. She then tells you to look for the special berry and she says that your Dad will know where the special berry is. Your Dad tells you that the berry is on Route 1.

On route 1 you encounter Team Gale an evil Organization. One of the members are in rush and drops a small peace of paper that has something about a legandary pokemon on it you pick it up and get the berry. once the Riolu gets the medicine it recovers. Your Mother says that the Riolu is old enough to be trained and that it seems to like you. Your Mother suggest that you keep the pokemon and raise it.

When your Dad hears about you getting a pokemon you get a pokedex and your 5 pokeball's . This when your adventure begins.

~Screenshots~
    please tell me if you can't see it

~Team~
    Riolu 9: Spriter
    Silver Riolu: Scripter
    Faint BrushFire: Mapper

Last edited:

The-Fox

Beginning Hacker!
    Years
  • Love the Idea! You should definatly work on it.

Love the Idea! You should definatly work on it.

Last edited:

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Thanks I will start adding the screenshot's soon but this a restart on my hack so I haven't made much progross

Years
  • THE STORY SOUND REALLY INTRESTING I LOVE THE FEATURES AS WELL ITS SO COOOL TO HAVE A RIOLU AS A STARTED IT BECAUSE ITS THE BEST AND CUTESSST POKEMON ANYWAY GOOD LUCK ON IT CANT WAIT FOR SOME SCREENIES

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Nice Hack!
    Work on it!
    Work on it!
    Work on it!

Comments like this are not allowed in this section, especially since they're just to raise your post-count. Bypassing the 24-character limit by repeating words is also against the rules.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • I can change D/P Movesets.
    I can also change the part on the titlescreen that says "FireRed".
    I can also Map.
    I can also Beta Test.

Do you want my help? The idea sounds interesting...

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
  • well..i see you downloaded the dialga title screen patch..
    The idea sounds interesting..and i see that every pokemon will be catchable ..
    anyways good luck

Back