• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Okay, Shaih, no offense but....um....that's not very good. Edit some stuff, like "everysince", a slightly better RP sample, and...she sounds kind of Mary Sue-ish. Sorry, but you kind of need a bio like Yashi to get Bagon, since it's a Pseudo-Legendary.

I'm not saying you're not good, you just need to be a bit better. Why? Because this RP is going to be very, very detailed, and you just need to be a bit better, okay?

So yeah, I think your Biography is average. So you won't be getting Bagon...sorry.

Also, your history is too short.

Last edited:

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
i think ill also drop out hope it goes well for you

Years
Drop out, Ghaesteon? You haven't even given your bio.

Hot n' Cold, your bio is pretty good. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Now, 2 days until the sign-ups are done. Although I'll give it 3 more days until more people join (I need at least 2 more), so I'll be waiting patiently. If anyone has any comments on the plot, like is it too weak, or questions about the RP in general, then please Private Message me.

So, chao!

Years
Beldum, Slakoth, Aron if you make a better biography, Whismur, and Bagon. Does that answer your question?

Alright...I'm just going to post random stuff to keep the thread from dying.

Anyway, I think I should explain why I want exceptional bios/posts.

As it turns out, I thought about this RP for a week (you should see my notebook) before starting it. So, it's only natural I want this thing to be good is because I spent a lot of my time making this.

Also, Team Magma & Aqua return once more, they were defeated by Wallace and Steven Stone, the Champion at the time. Now they have new leaders, as well as a 4 elite members known as the Volcano Elite/Ocean Elite, incredibly strong members who want to bring back Groudon & Kyogre. They of course hate each other, and the surprising part is they know how to beat Wallace & Steven....which makes you wonder what do they have planned?

So yeah, that's some stuff to the storyline right there. I hope you enjoyed it!

Remember to ask any questions to me via Private Message or in the OOC, okay? Thanks!

Last edited:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Name: Katie Parry

Home Region: Celadon City

Personality:
Katie is a girl who likes being at the top of things. She hates authority. Hates it. She is very rebellious - she hates when people state they have higher authority than her. That is why she was homeschooled - she could not stand the teachers or principals. She is really great at math - while in 6th grade, she was taking classes in Algebra 1. Something she doesn't understand is love. She has never loved anyone - even her parents. She treats them as friends, not relatives. She likes being alone. People called her the "definition of antisocial." Which, even she can't argue with, is a true statement. When her parents force her to talk to people she stutters and doesn't know what to say. And talking to adults is like being slapped in the face. They assume they have higher priority over her. She gets UPSET. On the flipside of being rebellious and antisocial, she has a high perseverance rate. One time, she ran into a Combusken and threw over 60 Pokeballs at it! The bad side of being homeschooled is that she doesn't have a real teacher. So when she gets a homework assignment she doesn't fully understand it. That is how she gets her perseverance - and when she gets something done, her self-esteem is raised.

Katie hates people with too high self-esteem. They think way too highly of themselves. They think no one could beat them or top them. They think they have high authority. In case you haven't noticed, that is Katie's main beef. If she could do one thing in the world, she would make everybody in the world even. Something Katie also hates is put-downs. When people hurt or talk down others, she gets really mad. She won't help the kid who got bullied, but she will tell of the bullier. Because they think they have higher authority, they can do whatever they want. Bullies and the kid who got bullied should be even, so they would all get along. The last thing Katie really hates is conflict. She hates when people and Pokemon fight. She wants everyone and everything to be equal, so they would get along.

History:
Katie was born to the mainland metropolis of Celadon City. She was in love with Pokemon. Anything she did, she did it with Pokemon, even if they weren't hers. Her favorite Pokemon was this Pokemon that showed up in the water every day she went swimming. Everybody called it a Seaking. One day, coincidently the day before she got her Pokemon, it died of old age. She was shocked. It was, technically, her best friend. She swore that she would beat the Pokemon league and put it in her honor. When she turned ten, she recieved a Pokemon named Oddish from the gym leader of the town at the time - her name was Erika. She had always admired Erika. She loved all of the things that she could do - she could tame Pokemon and treat them with respect. She could use them beautifully both in battles and contests. She had once watched her in the Kanto Contest Championship. Erika told Katie that if she wanted to be like her, she should train against all of the gym leaders from Kanto. Then she could challenge the Pokemon league, and be crowned the Pokemon master. Along the way she befriended many Pokemon, including a Ralts, a Wartortle, a Wigglytuff, a Numel and a Tangela.

She told her parents that she wanted to become a Pokemon master by defeating every gym from Kanto. Her grandpa, Steven, supported the idea and told her he could fly her to Pewter City on his Skarmory. She first arrived in the gym and was shocked by the breathtaking display of rocks and trainers. She slowly but proudly walked up to the man who was standing on top of what seemed like a Plateau. "Hello... are you Brock?" "Yes I am." "Can we have a battle?" "Sure, let's do it!" So from that point on, she went through Kanto beating off Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine and Giovanni. After defeating all of the leaders, she headed back to Celadon to talk to Erika for advice; She told her that she should challenge Kanto's Pokemon league.

She did. She won. She was the winner of Kanto's Pokemon league for that year. She was recognized by a large parade in Celeadon. She was very highly admired. She had retired after defeating the champion of the league. 6 years later, she got sick of retirement and heard of the recruitment possibilites. She had a high reputation and was the first trainer accepted to Hoenn.

Their Goal:
To prove to everyone that they are equal.

Physical Features:
Katie is a small girl with beautiful blue eyes. She usually wears her blue-dyed hair in a ponytail, however when no one is looking she puts her hair down for a few seconds. She thinks she doesn't look good with hair down. She has really skinny legs and fit great with skinny jeans. Her left foot is perfect, however her right middle toe was cut off in an accident involving Team Rocket. She is about 5 foot 10, and she weighs about 183 pounds. She has long, beautiful arms with blue-colored fingernails. A Pokeball can barely fit in to her hand. She has a birthmark on her right arm, and she has a long scar going from her collar bone to midway through her back. Her eyes are normal sized, and her nose is small compared to others. Her nose is darker than the rest of her face. Her mouth is painted with blue lipstick, and she has a serious tan, living in Sootopolis City for most of her life. Her bellybutton is at an akward position, being 2 inches to the right of a human's bellybutton. She was born. She is tall compared to other girls her age. Also, she weighs so little that people think she looks like a stick. She tries really hard to keep in shape. Her face is average sized, and her chin looks like everyone else's chin.

Katie has quite a small wardrobe. In case you didn't notice from the first paragraph, she is in love with the color blue. So she wears blue, which is her favorite color [just to get that through], and occasionally adds spice in like pink, red, or yellow. Her favorite outfit consists of her pink Sootopolis Suns baseball cap, her pink sunglasses that are too big for her, a blue sleeveless tank top that is highlighted by a rose-colored jacket. She wears pink underwear [not that it matters at all] highlighted [and covered] by her favorite blue skinny jeans. Her favorite color mix is blue and pink, and that is why her clothes are like that. She also occasionally wears yellow jackets and her Pacifildog Pounders gray baseball cap. She likes wearing the same outfit lots of times, and once she finds a good one she'll keep wearing it.​

Unique Qualities:
None

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Starter: Bagon

Starter Nickname: None

Personality:
Bagon harbors a never-ending dream of one day soaring high among the clouds. As if trying to dispel its frustration over its inability to fly, Bagon slams its hard head against huge rocks and shatters them into pebbles. Bagon also hurls itself off of cliffs in vain attempts to fly.

Unique Qualities:
None

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Name: Lucio Mordise, Nickname: Cio

Home Region: Johto, Hometown: Ecruteak City

Personality: Lucio is a very carefree guy. He does, however, have a very ambitious side to him that comes out during battles and contests. Lucio tries to be happy at all times, even when everything's going wrong. This is due to the death of his mother when he was 10. Since then, Lucio has been set on keeping a positive look on life. Beneath his carefree, jubilous exterior, Lucio burns with a fiery passion for competition. He will go to any length to suceed. He is a vicious opponent on the battlefield with an extensive knowledge of Pokemon. Lucio, when not competeing, is a very sweet person. He'll do just about anything humiliating as long as it gets a laugh out of his friends. Why? Because Lucio doesn't care about other peoples' thoughts about him. He'll flash a bus of old people if he feels like it.
But, every human has their demons, and Lucio isn't exempted from this. When he gets depressed, or angry, which is very very rare, he will let the emotion flow like a burst dam. When depressed, Lucio cries, and cries alot. He doesn't stop until he's cried the sadness away becuase he bottles it all up inside. When he's angry, Lucio flys into a blind rage. This is the most dangerous side of Lucio because he's actually killed someone before due to his anger. Lucio hides and compresses his anger inside because he thinks anger is an ugly emotion, but when the lid to that chest of seething empathy and conviction and violence is opened, he won't stop until he draws blood, regardless of who's it is. That's just who Lucio is.

History: Lucio was born in Ecruteak City and has lived there his entire life. He attended school at Ecruteak Private School through 11th grade. Lucio's parents were both monks who tended to Ho-Oh and the Legendary Beasts of the Tin Tower. However, one night, while his parents were praying before the alter of Ho-Oh, thieves penetrated the Tin Tower and took the lives of the monks who were present. Fortunately, Lucio's father was able to escape, but his mother was not so lucky. Her throat was slit by one of the thieves as she attmepted to escape the tower. Lucio and his father mourned over her death for a month. Lucio sunk into a deep, agonizing depression that left his father worrying for his child's health. In a ditch attempt to cure his son of his sadness, Lucio's father took him to the Ilex Forest and prayed to Celebi that Lucio be cured of his anguish. Celebi granted this wish, but it came with a price; Lucio would be able to bottle up his anger and sadness, but if the pressure of these emotions became too great, he'd fly into a blind, murderous fury, or sink into a suicidal depression.
From that day, Lucio was happy. He resumed attendance at school, took up sword-practice and even studied Johto mythology with Morty, Ecruteak's Gym Leader. But, this happiness did not last. 4 years later, Lucio came out of the closet to his father. Yes, Lucio was gay. He attempted to explain this to his father, but he wouldn't hear it. He called Lucio a number of terrible names and punched him across the face out of sheer anger. This unleashed Lucio's fury. He attacked his father. He pummeled him with his fists until his father's skull was split in half. The sudden realization that he'd masacred his father caused Lucio to sink into a suicidal depression. He was ready to take his own life, but then a miracle occured. Celebi, the guardian of the forests, appeared before Lucio and spoke to him: "Do not take your own life, young one. This is the reprucussions of your father's wish for your happiness. He knew from the day that I granted his wish that he would one day die because of you. In his honor, you must live on." Lucio dropped the knife he was going to use to kill himself and began sobbing inaudibly. Celebi eased his sadness as much as she could before leaving the boy to his thoughts. The following day, Lucio brought his father's body to the Tin Tower to be burned, as is the way all deceased monks go. He lied to the monks and townsfolk, saying that his father was chopping wood when he accidently hit a Sudowoodo who beat him to death.
Lucio then began to take up Pokemon as a hobby. He began by training a Gastly that Morty gave him as a mourning gift. This Gastly went on to become a very formidable Gengar, but he left it with Morty when he decided to travel to Hoenn. Lucio particpated in numberous gym battles and contests in Johto before leaving, winning multiple badges and ribbons, but he left those behind as well. Lucio chose to leave so he could leave his tragic past behind and start anew.

Their Goal: Lucio's goal is to become Top Contest Coordinator and League Champion. He's particpated in battles and contests in Johto, but he wants to make his name known in Hoenn, in honor of his father.

Physical Features: Lucio is 6"1, weighs 215 lbs., and has size 11 feet. He has olive-colored skin with a gold-colored eye and a silver-colored eye. His unique iri are due to a genetic imbalance in the pigmency of his eyes. Lucio has curly white-blonde hair which droops in curls just above his eyes. Due to years of training, Lucio has a well-defined body. His arms are well-built and he has a very noticable six-pack. His facial features are prominent, with a strong jawline and chin and an angular nose. His chest, forearms, and legs are covered in light, almost white-gold hair. His teeth are very well kept, almost pearl white.

Lucio's wardrobe consists of black and white clothing. He most commonly wears black jeans, a black and white checkered shirt, and a white jacket with black vine-like designs. He wears a pair of black and white Vans with a splatterpaint design.

Unique Qualities: Lucio is able to read human emotion. Simply by touching the forehead of a human-being, he can determine how that person is feelings. He's used this ability before on past boyfriends and family members who've been troubled or those he suspects to be in pain. He's tried this ability on Pokemon, but his readings are very broad. He cannot determine what exactly is wrong, or right, with a Pokemon like he can a human.

RP Sample: Lucio looks out to the endless expanse of the crystaline sea from the S.S. Tidal's starboard. He inhaled deeply and exhaled, "Today's the day. I'm finally going to arrive in Hoenn."

He grinned and chuckled slightly, "I wonder if there'll be any cute guys in Hoenn..." The young man let his mind wander to thoughts of speedo-clad guys as he leaned on the ship's railing.

CAAAWWW

Lucio nearly lost his balance, startled out of his stupor by the loud cry of a flock of Wingull from above. "Well, would ya look at that," he mused, grinning up at the birds. That is, until one of them decided he could use some white face paint. The droppings landed on his forehead, much to the boy's dismay. Lucio shook for a moment, and it seemed as if he had a red aura about him, but it quickly receeded. He began to laugh and wiped the droppings from his forehead.

The ship's deck was almost barren of other people. The rest of the ship's passengers were either battling below the deck, or sleeping. The crew was possibly doing the same. Lucio sighed and murmured, "Hoenn, don't let me down." As the outline of the Hoenn mainland came into view over the horizon.

Starter: Beldum

Starter Nickname: Stele

Personality: Stele is a somber, impassive Pokemon. Unlike his jubilant Trainer, Stele looks at most things with a lazied eye. The only thrill he has is during battles.

Unique Qualities: None

Years
Wow...you're pretty good, SEP!

Okay, you get Beldum.

Spikey-Eared Pichu is accepted with Beldum. He gets both egg moves.

Okay guys, I'm working on some banners. They're look pretty cheesy, comparing I got theme off Deviant Art. The artists surprising didn't want credit, lucky for me. So yeah, just one-three more before we can begin!

Years
Yeah....I made the cheesy banner as well. Use it if you want.

Once another person joins, the RP shall begin. I'll type it up right now if another one comes on right now.

Years
I made 2 more banners, sorry if they're big. They're better than the first, I think.

Alrighty guys, the Prologue comes first. Here we go~

Forget it, I'm tired. Check again tomorrow, okay?

Last edited:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
I do not really understand what you want us to post here.
You want us to post exactly what you posted up there in our own words?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Ok guys, seriously. What's the point of having an OOC if its not being used?
No offense, but the OOC is where stuff like this goes, I'm not trying to sound like a mod or tell you how to do your job or whatever Erik, but you guys are just taking up space posting things like this in the main thread, this is where we conduct our posts, not have idle chatter, that's what the OOC is made for Out of Character discussion or even VMing or PMing, if you have questions, then its best taken to the OOC, because I reiterate, we are taking up unnecessary space in this thread.

I'll delete this post later, once I've gotten my point across because I'm being a hypocrite at the moment, but all this posting in the main thread, that has nothing to do with the RP when we have a perfectly functioning and running OOC, is ruining the thread and adding unnecessary and a waste of space posts.

The Point: Post idle chatter and what have you (updates, questions, comments, etc.) In the OOC. This is made specifically for our main posts and the chapters, not everything else. That's what an OOC is for.

Last edited:
Years
This is the last Prologue, I promise. This time, it should work to all of you.

PROLOGUE~

Professor Douglas Birch is waking up at his desk, as usual. He realized he was drooling, and began to clean himself up as his daughter May Birch came in and sighed.

"Dad, did you fall asleep while working again? Geezus dad, did you at least get the paperwork filled in yet?" May said at him.

"Um...what paperwork?"Prof. Birch said innocently.

"For god's sakes, you already forgot?!?! Today's the day 4 Trainers come to get their Pokemon for the New Hoenn League!" said May, scowling at her father.

"Wait, THAT'S TODAY?!?!" Birch yelled, as he looked at the calender to see it was true. March 6th, 2010 was the day 4 particular people came to the Hoenn Region to get their Pokemon for the New Hoenn League Challenge.

"Where's the Pokemon?" May asked.

"What Pokemon?" He said, obviously about to panic.

"THE POKEMON FOR THE TRAINERS! They call you a Professor, but you're really a knucklehead!"May yelled at him again.

"Um...well...I kinda...forgot?" He said, terrified.

"Wait...weren't you supposed to put them in the Starter Park?"

"Oh yes! That's where I put them!" Birch chuckled, as May sighed.

"What about the paperwork, Poke Dexs, Trainer Cards, and Pokedolloars?" May asked him.

"That I may have forgot."

"I seriously wish you retired right about now, so incidents like these don't happen every frickin' day."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Things that must happen within your post:

1. Your character leaves their region via a ship called the S.S. Wailord/Lapras, your choice.

2. It picks you up at a city that has a dock in your region.

3. Your character gets on the ship, and arrives on Hoenn.

4. They land in Littleroot Town (I'm using the Anime adaption of Littleroot Town)

5. They use a little index card that told where Prof. Birch's lab is.

6. They enter the lab, encounter May & the very eccentric Prof. Birch, who gives them their supplies.

7. Prof. Birch tells them to go to a area located outside the lab called a Starter Park, given 1 Starter Ball that can capture any Pokemon within it.

8. Your character picks their Starter Pokemon, leaves Prof. Birch's lab, and leave Littleroot Town to Route 101.

9. The way they capture their Starter is completely up to you. Whether they find it easily, gain it's trust, befriend it, etc., is up to you. I look forward to reading it.

I'll explain Starter Park:

Starter Park is a place where a Trainer can catch their Starter Pokemon. It consists of 4 areas: The Cave, The Forest, The Lake, and the Desert. It is a very big area, probably 10 miles x 10 miles, it's a square area. It's outside of Littleroot Town. The areas are 2.5 Miles each, The Forest being next to the Lake & Cave, and the Desert being near the Lake & Cave, got it? So it's basically a square area.

It was built by the New Hoenn League, so Trainers have more variety than the traditional 3 Grass/Fire/Water Starters.

Trainers are given 1 day to pick their Starter Pokemon, because it may not be easy to capture it (here, Pokemon may smack the ball back at your face, or you need to get it to trust you), or they need sometime to think. They may meet other Trainers here as well.

Starter Balls are kind of like Master Balls. Except they only work within Starter Park, or else it'll be as useless as a Magikarp. The Ball has a special receiver that receives electromagnetic waves within Starter Park, because Starter Park has a antenna underground that sends the signals.

So yeah, that's Starter Park. The idea was by me, and I hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back