• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"So... do you have a favorite food?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]". . ."[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Uhh any hobbies?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Like to play any games?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Sigh[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive].[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]This is a lot harder than I thought[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" Bree thought with a frown as she glanced at Dexter, who walked silently beside her as they journeyed through Route 101, she had tried to get the Pokémon to open up to her, but it wasn't running as smoothly as she had hoped "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]If at first you don't succeed. . . don't try again, use technology![/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" Bree snickered to herself at her little joke and then pulled out her Pokédex, briefly scanning the information about Dexter and his species. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Dexter had the abilities Synchronize, which passed on status conditions, such as Burn, Poison or Paralysis and Trace, which copies the other abilities of other Pokémon. His known moves were [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Growl, Confusion, Confuse Ray and Will-O-Wisp and from what the Pokédex says, Ralts were pretty timid by nature, so it might take her a while to get the little guy to open up "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Hmm, how can I get Dexter to talk. . .[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] said Ralts glanced at Bree, who grinned back at the Psychic, an idea slowly forming in her head, she stopped walking, causing Dexter to stop walking as well and she placed her bag on the ground "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Well, Mom always did say the quickest way to a man's heart was through his stomach.[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" Digging through her bag, Bree pulled out some a bag of cookies her mom had given her, they were a variety of Oran and Pecha Berry flavored cookies. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Want a cookie Dexter, my mom made em' their the best cookies in Jhoto!" She boasted and whirled around to face the Ralts, handing him one of the Pecha berry flavored treats, Dexter took a tiny bite out of it, before he scowled, spitting the bits cookie out of his mouth and shaking his head in distaste while he handed the half eaten treat back to her. "You don't like it?" Dexter nodded and Bree glanced at the cookie thoughtfully before taking a bite out of it herself, she found nothing wrong with it, the sweetness of the cookie was the best to her "So I guess that means you don't like sweet stuff" Dexter nodded in response and Bree pouted slightly, he had yet to say one word since she had captured him "can't you at least say something to me?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]There's a Pokémon stealing your food.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Huh?" Bree perked up and her head snapped to where she had left her bag, sure enough an odd little red and yellow worm Pokémon was rummaging through her bag, it looked like a cousin of Weedle and Caterpie or something. Bree pulled out her Pokédex and scanned it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]
265.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Wurmple[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]The Worm Pokémon[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Wurmple live primarily off of sap from trees. The suction cups on its feet keep it from slipping.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Hey! Get out of my stuff! Those aren't for you!" Bree marched over to where her bag was lying haphazardly, the food stealing Wurmple blinked at Bree, a cookie dangling from its mouth, briefly before it turned its back side towards her and fired String Shot at her, nailing the girl in the eyes "Wah!' Bree cried out startled, tumbling backwards onto her behind while struggling to remove the gooey string from her face "I can't see! Stupid Wurmple!" Wurmple just ignored Bree's cries and continued to pillage her bag, while Dexter stood on the sidelines watching for a moment before he moved to help her while she was out of commission Dexter's covered eyes began to glow blue and he lifted a hand towards Wurmple, who was covered in that same blue light and was lifted from Bree's bag and flung into a nearby tree, the force behind his throw must've been a bit hard, because Wurmple slid down the base of the tree with swirled eyes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]This is what Bree had seen once she finally managed to get the goop off her face, her jaw dropped slightly, that was the fastest battle she had never seen. "Whoa, your pretty good Dexter" Ralts just nodded and Bree sighed, standing and brushing dust off the back of her skirt and then moved to grab her bag, the Wurmple had only managed to swipe a cookie, so the bag was still pretty much full. It didn't take them long to reach Oldale Town after that, the Route was pretty short, so it only took them like 2 and a half minutes to reach the town, it reminded her of Cherrygrove City, it was a nice quaint and cozy town. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Bree and Dexter didn't stay want to stay Oldale for long and they were about to be on their way, but as Bree moved to leave, she had heard a group of townsfolk discussing the 'Oldale Ruins' curious, this caused her to wonder if these Oldale Ruins were like Jhoto's 'Ruins of Alph.' After talking with the townsfolk and following the signs, she had made it to the ruins, it was in a pretty much isolated area of Oldale Town, as she entered the ruins, she noticed pictures carved along the rock walls, hieroglyphics, they were called, they seemed to be telling a story about those three strange Pokémon. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Groudon." [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Eek!" Bree squeaked and jumped a couple feet in the air, while Dexter stayed rooted to his spot on the ground, he turned his head slightly in the direction of the voice, not at all startled by it, but that's because he could feel the woman's emotions, and Dexter was just cool like that, though he couldn't say the same for Bree "D-Don't do that!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Do what?" An elderly woman with frazzled and graying hair appeared from behind her, a large smile on her wrinkled face, her eyes twinkled in amusement and even Dexter let out a small chuckle, Bree pouted at the woman, how come the old hag managed to do what she's been trying to do since they left Littleroot Town "Its nothing" she muttered and the old woman's smile stretched even wider "So I take it your here to learn more about the Oldale Ruins?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Uh yeah, how'd you know?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Only tourists come to visit this place, everyone else in Hoenn knows about these ancient legends" she stated in a 'duh' tone and Bree gave a weak chuckle "Oh, yeah... so what we're those Pokemon called again?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]The old woman gave a soft sigh and shook her head before her voice took on the tone of a lecturing one "They are known as the Weather Trio, three legendary beasts of Hoenn, Kyogre controls the seas, causing wild winds and harsh hurricanes to sweep the lands while Groudon is master of the earth, just one roar from this gargantuan Pokémon can erupt mere volcanoes and split the earth apart. Legend has it that the earth and sea itself were created by Groudon and Kyogre, who were fighting a cataclysmic battle, that could have destroyed the very earth itself!" The old lady took a chance to breath before continuing the story.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"But then, the clouds parted and the fighting suddenly stopped, as though it were being sent from the heavens, Rayquaza appeared! It gave a mighty roar and the feuding Kyogre and Groudon became docile, they then retreated from where ever they had come from and went into a deep slumber for thousands and thousands of years." She ended her tale and Bree stared at the woman with a blank stare "I think I like our legends better. . ." she murmured and the woman almost face planted "W-What! This stuff is gold, Hoenn's legends are much more interesting than any other regions legends!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say lady. Lets get going Dexter." Bree waved the woman off and then turned on her heel, heading towards Route 103[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive][OOC: Blah, I hate the ending @_@ But I posted, I'll have the next half of this up, probably tomorrow, I hope.][/FONT]

Years
Alright guys, I see that the thread is slowly dying. I'll close it once and for all, since most of you haven't posted.

If you're still interested in the RP, I'm making a new one. It's the same as the old RP, just to replace it. It's the same story with more elements, okay?

So yeah, I'll ask Alter right away~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back